Gabriella Cruz

Gabby pov- I'm on my way home, All I have to say is thank god I graduated early I Love my brother but i hate he sent me away to boarding school, he told me he has a surprise for me and not to be mad we did it to protect you, whatever that means who is we, anyway I hated boarding school I may be Rich but i am no bitch like those fake plastic barbies which is why i am looking forward to seeing the girl that got to my brother's heart she is my age well i am a few months older Miguel told me that they are getting married on her birthday which is in 2 days then the biggest news she is pregnant with triplets i asked him if his marrying her cause she pregnant he got mad a told me that he fell in love with her from the moment he saw her and he got her pregnant on purpose, he also told me how he found her about what happened I started crying I didn't need to know the girl and I feel bad but then he dropped a bomb she was actually kidnapped as a baby she is the daughter of Don Alejandro and The Belladonna Eliana I couldn't help but laugh at that all along she was a Mafia princess just like me but he said that it explained a lot he told me about the basement, After that I so love her already and I can't wait to meet her and for my nephews or nieces to arrive i can only imagine how much guards she would have.
I walk to the back of the Jet so I can get some sleep cause these two idiots I call my cousin have been annoying me, I just wish my brother sent Dino yes i have a thing for him yes his good at fighting and weapons but he's main use is tech like me thats the reason why i want to study that in college well online classes because Miguel doesn't want me to go because there isn't a secure college like my boarding school so it isn't safe so online it is and when i asked if Angel will do them with me he went of his head telling me her only job is to always stand by him to be a mother of the children she is carrying and the others that she will, I was like wow you just want to keep her all barefoot and pregnant lol and of course he flew of the handles haha i know, i know if i was anyone else i would of been dead but hey his my brother and what kinda little sister would i be if I didn't annoy him lol .
Miguel- baby girl My sister is coming so are my parents and you already know that she nor anyone else in this house knows they are alive so i need your help we will have sneak them in every thing will be revealed at the wedding tomorrow okay my love.
Angel- Of course Amore I'll make sure they are ok i will even stay with them keeping them company since i an pregnant you can just tell them i am tired and i went to rest and i will meet them in the under tunnel entrance so what time will everyone get here.
Miguel- I will come with you so 1. I can properly introduce you to my parents 2. I will not have my soon to be wife that is pregnant with triplets go down there i will not forgive myself if something happens. 3 my sister gets here at the mansion by 11am and my parents by 3 so my little mafia queen it should give you enough time to get to know my sister a little and spend some time together you guys are the same age.
Angel- I can't wait, Will they like me, i hope they like me.
Miguel- baby there not gunna like you they will love you now my sweetheart give me a kiss I'm sure your mama is losing patience waiting for you to try on your wedding dress, which by the way I can't wait to see you in it.
Eliana - Alejandro where is that daughter of yours she was supposed to be here 40 minutes ago.
Alejandro- lol so amore when she doesn't listen she is only mine huh?
Don't worry i will go out to see if i can see her i have talk to Nicko something is going on with him i can feel it he hasn't been the same since we told him about his sister, you don't think he is jealous all the attention we are giving her do you, I even notice Miguel when we talk business he stops and changes the subject when Nicko walked in.
Eliana- you will stress your self to death worrying all the time Nicko is fine he is 16 his a teenager whatever he is doing is properly just some harmless stuff.
Alejandro- Eliana he is not a normal teenager he is the son of a Mafia don they don't play harmless pranks, anyways i can hear Angelina which is my cue to leave, hello my princess i hope your doing well i have to go have fun with your mama she already showed me your dress i have no doubt you will indeed look like a real life walking Angel( with that i kiss my daughter on her head and walk out of the room.)
Angel- ciao papa, hi mama where is the dress I can't wait to put it on she pulls out the most amazing dress i have ever seen it was breathtaking I really had no words just at the sight of it had tears rolling down my eyes, god these pregnancies hormones.
Eliana- don't worry my darling it's normal and it will also get worse the further along lol I really hope Miguel is ready for that I remember the way your papa reacted when i was pregnant lol it was quite funny seeing him freak out, there was one time when i got so upset he yelled at me so I stopped talking to him for 3 months i would keep changing the guess rooms I stayed in so he could never find me lol he went mad with rage cause he couldn't find me then when he spotted me in garden sitting in the grass he came crying for forgiveness i was shocked i have never seen him cry i mean he wasn't loudly crying just tears in his eyes the only time he got loud was when he put his hand on my belly and you kicked him.
Angel- aww thats so sweet mama, well mama i hate to leave you know but i have to get ready Miguel's little sister should be here soon.
Eliana- of course baby you go and we will all see each other at dinner we and your papa our gunna take your brother out for lunch his been acting off since we told him about you we think he might be a little jealous, his just use to getting all our attention so we will take him out and have a talk with him.
Angel- should i talk to him I don't want him to feel like I'm taking all the attention.
Eliana- no...no.. sweetheart its okay let us talk to him first okay.
Angel- okay mama i will you later.
Angel pov - I hope Nicko is okay and he doesn't really think that they have been here for a month and he has never talked to me he always walks the other way when we cross path around the mansion. I shake of my thoughts about that and i go to Our room to get dress in to something else and as soon as enter the room my jaw drops and I pretty shore i am drooling , Miguel was in a the in the shower water dripping of his muscular body that had my core heat up and dripping but the sight alone.

I just stripped right away god ever since i was pregnant I've before way more horny i want it all the time and Miguel he is always happy to pleasure me of course he had to ask the dr if it was okay man so paranoid lol.
Miguel- did you come do join me does my horny little queen need to be pleasured
Angel- yes please( I look up pouting)
Miguel- yes please what?
Angel- yes please daddy, please fuck me i need you my pussy is aching.
Miguel- Thats better princess
Miguel pov- lol my princess is always so horny her sexual appetite is almost as big as mine, i smile and start kissing her passionately rubbing my hand all over her body then i tell her to turn around leaving kisses all over her neck her sweet moans have me going crazy.

I line my huge cock at her entrance and i rub my cock up and down her pussy teasing her, i try and hold back my laughter as she starts to whine about me teasing her so I finally decided no to tease and give my baby what she wants and with that in thrust into pounding over and over again her uncontrollably moaning as me gone completely crazy i start to speed my my thrust i push her more onto the glass holding her in place as her hold body was shaking with pleasure i know she is about to come so i tell her to come and as always my baby obeys like a good girl after a few deep thrust I finally cum after i pull out i turn her around and hold her close to me i clean her and myself up and we get out of the shower after i get dressed i look at my baby looks like i wore her out i got her dressed and decided its about 1 hour before gabby should be here i should just let her sleep, but also called Dr Domingo to check on her to make sure she is okay, maybe i just need to be more gentle when we are making love i know baby girl likes in ruff but i think i may need to put of that kinda sex while she pregnant I don't want hurt my babies.
I get in bed and just hold her as soon as i pull her body to me she automatically snuggles into me.
Love you baby girl, and i love you three too be good for mama.
I start to stare of into no where lost in my on thoughts my mind goes to my sister gabby i hope she will forgive me for sending her away to boarding school for keeping this secret.