Miguel's funeral

Angel pov- My hole body is completely num I am lost I can't feel anything I am trying so hard to be strong put a brave face in front our children who haven't smiled in 2 days they just sit there with blank dull expressions on there faces i am not one to talk because I am doing the same although I am most worried for Miracle she hasn't eaten or even came out of her room in two days when We lost Miguel, Rommel and Angelo had to hold her so they could feed her through a tube from the drip so she wouldn't waste away she won't talk to anyone my sassy princess is not the same anymore.
God why did you take him away ( crying ) we are all broken without him it feels like my heart has been ripped out first our parents and now him then there will be more heart break to come to Junior when Camila get sent away which is in 2 weeks I don't know if I can even tell him, Miguel was going to do and whats going to happen to his empire I have no clue how to run it I don't want to be the one to destroy everything he built. I know one day it will fall on Junior we all know he will graduate early but I don't want to put pressure on him or any of them.
After the service was over everyone came up to me this to give there condolences I gave a soft thank you but my kids said nothing not even Junior he usually very out spoken and strong but he more then his siblings it's hitting harder he cried on me last night saying it's his fault if he shot her first none of this would happen he would still be here, it broke my heart harder hearing him say that, I hate that he feels that way because it's not his fault he couldn't prevent what happen no one could Dr Domingo feels the worst because he was the one doing the surgery thats probably why after His lost Miguel and they took his body he could barley look at us I could see the guilt and shame in his eyes but I don't blame him he did everything that he could to save him.
We are at home we are gathered in our ball room
I could not bring myself to speak at the church or the burial but I will now I have to strong, strong for my self our kids and our family which will look upon there belladonna to lead them so after I am done here I will deal with the rats down stairs starting with that whore that shit him.
As soon as I stand up and walk to middle of the room every one quiets down and there eyes are focus on me.

Angel- ciao famiglia e amici grazie per essere venuti a celebrare la vita di questo grande uomo
( hello family and friends thank you for coming to celebrate this great man's life )
I know I didn't speak before, I just couldn't bare it seeing him like that laying knowing he will never wake up, never tell him how much he loves me again, never playing with his children I know most of you our apart of our Mafia family and have only seen one side to him and that was the man that was his beast side the cold Mafia king side but his other side was a loving husband and father he new how to separate the two he would do anything not to let its clash of course some times it does which and never be helped but he always did everything in his power to protect us and what most of you don't know is that the bullets that killed him where meet for me. So to all of you that stand here loyal to Miguel your Mafia king and I as the Belladonna as you will you stand with me, will you all join in tracking down Roberto the man that was down in our basement is not him he got that men a lot of surgeries to make him took like Roberto so to all of you still loyal to this man who stood by you and fort all your battles beside you when your enemies attacked will you stand and fight for his
And take down the man responsible for it.

Angel pov- I look around the room and every body his on there feet ready to seek this bastard out they all told me they will put all there best men on this I gave them a small smile then walked up to my kids to take them to our room it will always be our room I could and would never say mine Regardless if he is no longer with us.
Right now after everything I just want to go cuddle up on our bed with our children they need me right now just as much as I need them and then I will deal with the bitch in the basement cells.

Dr Domingo pov- I'm seating in a chair in front on the man that I watch grow up he is like a son to me so when he ask me for this favour I just did it no question ask did I feel guilty because I love all the people I lied to just as much as I love him yes I did but he had good reason to do it.
For those wonder yes it's Miguel his not he got me to fake his death the moment he pulled through he ask me if Roberto made it because he wanted to be the one that killed him thats when I told him that man was not Roberto he just got made to look like him so he came up with a plan because he new he would have to be dead for Roberto to come out of hiding thinking that his dad is dead now Miguel is his children aren't of age so it would be prefect to take over so Miguel got me to him me this drug called para- methoxyamphetamine , I will explain how it works when it is first injected into the blood it will slowly stop your heart for a short time thats why I left in a hurry I told Angel to have a close casket because his face became swollen and unrecognisable she agreed for the sake of his children anyways after I went with them to take his body to the morgue I injected a sedative to the two men so I could take Miguel to a secret safe house where he can recover he had me place camera all around. Yes he has then already but if he gets into the system they will know so he had me put new ones we are not to far from them only 20 minutes away.

Dr Domingo- I know your still healing, your stitches won't be heal for at least 3 weeks but I don't think she will last much longer if she keeps going the way she is going feeding her and hydrating her through a drip won't keep her going she is tiny I am afraid she won't be able to last much longer Capo.

Miguel- what are you taking about, who is hurt, who is getting feed and hydrated through a drip

Dr Domingo- capo it's Miracle she hasn't eaten anything or drank into days your children aren't talking well Junior is but only few words and its only to Camila I don't know if he said anything to Angel. We are all worried for her Capo he is getting weak Angel had to have her in stroller for your funeral.
Oh I have something for you since I have only got the cameras up today I recorded this its Angel's speech.

Miguel pov- Dr Domingo left after he gave it to me he said he had to leave he needed to check on Miracle My little principessa it broke my heart to hear she hasn't eaten or drank anything and I know it's cause of me if there was another way I wouldn't do it but there wasn't I know the way his sick twisted mind thinks I am closer then anyone thinks 20 minutes I am still on my private Island this place is just hidden. Don't worry principessa papa will be home soon I know he will strike since every one is grieving it will be easier as soon as he does I will be ready.
One I put the USB in my laptop I press play and there she is My beautiful baby girl tears covering her face which Hate I have to stop myself from getting up and going over there and comforting her even if I know she will have my balls when she finds out the truth.
Hearing her talk about me warmed my heart and brought me joy which I haven't had in a few days because I can't be with them all my baby girl, my kids there my heart , my joy , my world which is why I am doing this and when she ask them will they stand with her and help her catch Roberto they all stood up and bowed to her the sight made me so proud by baby girl truly is a bad ass.
Don't worry baby girl, I will be with you soon
But I am afraid I will have to put a stop to you looking for Roberto because the moment he finds out all the Mafia families are loyal to her he won't come out and he will go in to hiding then will be harder to track down I told Dr Domingo to talk to each Capo of the families and let them know but they can not tell anyone they can look into leads but do it on the down low we can't risk him finding out.
I WILL FIND YOU !!!!
AND YOU WILL PAY!!!