Italy p1

Miguel pov- I couldn't wait to see my family I miss them all, I may be a ruthless Mafia boss but when I am with my family I am not, sometimes I fear it will make is all targets cause they are my one weakness.
Before they get here I am in one of my warehouses here in Italy no one knows this one exist its in the country side I am not going into details where and seating in front one me well more like tide up in front of me is a man who just so happens to be my cousin his father none other then Roberto and his name is RJ and this fucker is starting to piss me off even more then I am I want this done before my family gets here I am trying to get a location for his father I got to give it to him though he is loyal even though that asshole didn't raise him. Antonio pulls him out of the chair but keeps his hands tied and begins to raise his body of the ground beating him with a baseball bat, I signal him to lower him down and I take my blade and slowly brush it on his face not hard enough to cut him yet.

RJ - your wasting your time, hahaa I hope my father finds your woman I've seen pictures and I must say I wouldn't mind taking her. I told my father when he finds her not to fuck her to bad cause I would love a taste and believe me I will get my taste and so will my father it's only a matter if time.

Miguel- YOU WILL NEVER SEE MY QUEEN LET ALONE TOUCH HER
( with that I take my blade and stab him in his right eye twisting it till i hear a pop and remove his right eye his pain fill screams fill me with satisfaction. I continued to do the same for the left till he was hanging by his arms blood pouring out of his eyes )
Mmmm looks like you will never see her now,
Nor will you see anything at all every again and that is one of your many punishments for bringing my woman my wife my queen in this.
( lol hahaha Raymondo pull his pants down.
Laughing to my self as I picked up the gardening sheers I wasn't planning on doing this But since he said what he wanted to do to my baby girl talking about rapping her having a taste made my blood completely boil because no one can touch her but me she is MINE!! And with that I cut of that poor excuse of a dick of no wonder he would have to force a woman haha with his mirco dick hahaha, blood was now flowing out of him still from his eyes and now from where his dick use to be. He passed out I am guessing from the blood lost and shock I quickly called the doctors we have hear I don't want this ass to die just yet as they take him away Antonio and I clean the all the blood of us and take the chopper back to where my family mansion is.

Back with Angel and the kids.

Angel pov- getting all my kids ready even with Matilda's help was hard with the older boys it was getting them to get out of bed with the younger boys its having a bath they are both running around naked and I am trying to make them put some clothes on. God I wish Miguel was here he wouldn't even have to say anything one look from there papa and they do it right away the only one of my kids that is ready is Miracle but that's because she knows she will see her papa.
Gabby and Dino's son DJ yes his a Junior to but we all just call him DJ and also Anothony and Emiliana along with Diamond and there son Leo even Camila got up on her own and is dressed and ready.
They are all waiting for us I guess they have it easier cause they only have two kids where I have 6 I would ask the guards or Anothony and Dino to help but the boys all give them the same look that there papa would they know there papa is capo so they all do and say what he would and they all fall in line more so when it's Junior saying it. Ahhhhh I have had it with you boys I pull out the IPad and Miguel so he can face time his boys and get them under control.

Angel- That's it You all better be dressed and ready I am calling your papa and if your bot ready by the time we all get to Italy you all will be in big trouble.

Junior- why am I getting in trouble I have been ready for the pasted 30 minutes I was just making sure I had what I needed in my bag for the plan

Angel - okay fine you won't but best believe all your brothers will be.

Ft cov with Miguel- hey hows my baby girl why haven't you left let I thought you would be on the plane by now.

Angel- well tell that to your sons well all your sons except Junior I haven't been able to get Emilio and Emmanuel to put clothes on and stop running around naked or get Mateo or Alejandro up and Anothony and Dino are no help because they are scared of the boys they give them
The same look you do so talk to your sons I will walk in to Mateo and Alejandro room you need to tell them to get up none of them listen to me.

Miguel- okay baby bring it there they will get up right away
Mateo Alejandro get your lazy little asses out of bed and get up NOW!!!
Don't you dare give your mama a hard time your suppose to be helping take care of your mama when I am gone along with younger brothers and Junior you should have made your brothers get up you know better well What are you standing there like statues MOVE

Mateo & Alejandro-si papa

Miguel- okay baby girl show me where my two little monsters are

Emilio and Emmanuel- papa papa papa
Il mio amore

Miguel- ti amo per i miei figli
( i love you to my sons )
But Listen to me just because I am not there doesn't mean you don't listen to your mama or your zio Anothony and Dino.
Now you both will go to your room and put on some clothes if I here you causes anymore problems you both will be punished when you get here is that understood.

Emilio and Emmanuel- si papa

Matilda- I will take them to get dress I am sure they will now that capo has spoken to them you go have a coffee and someone to eat.

Angel- thank you I think I will do that cause I really do need one.

Miracle- my turn my turn papa papa
I was a good girl papa. I got up and dressed right away my fratelli ( brothers ) are naughty papa
Unlike me I've been a good girl.

Miguel- mmm is that right principessa you haven't been naughty girl since I have been gone are you sure about that because from what mama told me yesterday about you doesn't seem like a good girl but I am happy that you have been good now and you got dressed and ready when you where told to but when you get here we will be having a big talk okay now promise you will stay my good girl okay

Miracle- si papa

Angel pov- after we said our goodbyes to Miguel and the boys finally came down we finally left to the airport.
I had to shake my head at my little girl whenever she taught I wasn't looking she would glare at me I am guessing it has to do with me telling her papa she isn't his sweet little principessa which I know she doesn't like but hey I love my little Miracle and I don't want her to end up like a spoilt brat I want her to be my sweet little miracle always.
Once we get there the kids mouths are all wide open because they have never been in plane yet and yes it's because of every thing that has been happening so I am happy things are going that we can finally take them and yes the private jet is absolutely amazing.

The kids well my kids are all going crazy but I clear my throat and give them the look and tell them if they don't stop I will call there papa again they all instantly shut up and take there seats to get ready for take off.
Junior and Camila are seating side my side holding hands its so cute, once they see me and Camila starts blushing I am in aww by them
But Junior looks at me silently telling me to stop I give one last smirk before before I look out the window as we dissent into the air.
God I can't wait to see Miguel I have missed him so much be really has been working a lot lately hopefully we will get some family but also me and him time if you know what I mean I quickly snap out of my naughty thoughts of. My husband to see Emilio and Emmanuel slowly falling a sleep so I get up and take them to one of the bedrooms I laid them both down and gave them a kiss each. Just as I was about to walk out a very sleepy principessa walks in looking at me raising her hands up for me to pick her ups so I do and cuddle her to my chest before I kiss her head and lay her beside her brothers.
I walk out to see Junior and Camila see cuddled up watching a movie and on the other side the Mateo, Alejandro Diamond are giggling and playing video games gabby and Dino are in there room with baby DJ and Anothony and Emiliana in theres with Leo.
I find a seat and begin reading my book trying to keep my mind clear of all the naughty and sexy things I so desperately wanted to do to Miguel.