Miguel

Miguel pov- Its been 6 months and she hasn't woken up yet, 6 months of trying to put brave face and pull all my will power not to cry in front of the boys there 2 in a half years old so Mateo and Alejandro ask when mama waking up and I have no Idea what to tell them thankfully my big man Junior always has my back and knows what to say to his brothers and then the other triplets its kinda funny to say that cause the boys are a lot bigger then my princess, thats another thing that breaks my heart my baby girl missing some serious bonding time with her, I didn't name her right away it took three months of me just calling her principessa cause I wanted Angel to name her but as much as it kills me every one was right I can't just wait anymore I had to name her so since was hidden and so tiny and luckily to be alive I gave her the name Miracle Carina Cruz.
Trying to wipe the tears from my eyes while a enter her room with Miracle in my arms she doesn't really like me to leave her she gives every one a hard time when I do which is why I try to do all my work and meetings in my home office, yes I know my little principessa has me wrapped and even though her and Emilio and Emmanuel haven't heard her voice or been held by hear they always light up especially Miracle when I take them to see her I usually go there a few times a day to turn her over and put cream on her so she doesn't get bed sores right now all the boys except Junior is with Matilda and Junior of course with his tutor so its just me and Miracle my principessa on our way to Angel room Dr Domingo is hopeful we all are yesterday she was moving her fingers I go so excited but she stopped, I remember just holding on to her and crying how I wish with all my heart that I could hear her sweet voice, her laughter, God I miss her so much we have 6 kids one she had no clue she was hear.
Before I opened the door I dried my tears and walked inside opening the bag I start putting more photos of all of us because if she wakes up and I am not there she can see how all her babies have grown.

Miracle

Miguel- she has come along way from when she was first born she even shocked Dr Domingo how well she is doing, she is our Miracle baby girl please wake up She needs you the boys need you I need you, we all need our Belladonna the house is empty without your presence running around.
Look baby I have more photos
These are our other boys our second set of triplets only difference is that there is daughter and we you we where having three before hand

This is Emmanuel on the right and Emilio on the left. ( tears start flowing from my eyes and I can't stop it now.
They would love for there mama to wake up so she can hold them kiss them sing them a song to sleep, I don't think I can cope any longer baby girl even with all the love in this house I finding it hard to push forward without you awake bright shining brighter then ever for that is what you are for me, you are the light to My darkness.
Oh last one baby girl your three big boys

They all miss you I take them here all the time they drew you pictures and Junior reads to you.
Oh I got a picture too of your god daughter

Anothony and got married well they eloped they wanted to be married but the hole big wedding they wanted to put on hold until you wake up they took one photo where they got married.

So you have to wake up for that right Emiliana wants you to be her maid of honour
Gabby is pregnant too and she also is getting married but doesn't want to cause your not awake and she also wants you to be maid of honour.
See baby girl we all need you please open your eyes for me, for all of us

Miracle- mammamamamama

Miguel- yes principessa thats mama but she is sleeping right now I tell you what why don't you seat here and papa is going to turn mama over and put special cream so she not sore.

Miracle- Mamamama, mamamama , papapa papapa

Miguel pov- I smile at my little butterfly and look to my beautiful wife I give her a soft kiss on her lips tell her I'll be back later tonight before the kids bed time so they can all say good night to her and have story time here, thats what I've been doing I don't think they really understand well except for Junior, but I think they just love been close to her, we all do, if it wasn't for my kids and she was like this I would have killed myself cause I don't think I will be able to live without her.
I take one last look at her before I pick Miracle back up and head out the door to take her back with her brother back to Matilda hopefully she will stay now that she has seen her mama, maybe I can try to get as much work done as I can, I sent my cousin Rommel and Angelo alone with some guards to track down Roberto we have been looking for the last6 months and nothing, nothing at all.
Thats why I sucked it up and agreed with Nikko so I let him go so he can track down Roberto and lead my men in the right direction I sent Damien with him I just hope nothing goes wrong its been calm and quite for the last 6 months I truly pray it stays that way.
I'm sitting in my office sending some emails out I been going at it since I got in the morning after seeing Angel I haven't eaten much I can't, not while my baby girl is the condition she is in can't stop thinking about it.
I was so deep in my own thoughts I didn't even hear my phone going of

Miguel ph cov- Rommel talk to me tell me you guys found him and you have that dumb son of bitch

Rommel-capo we have him but he has me all around we can't get out without walking straight into his army of men.

Miguel- Don't worry I know just what you need to do..........