Angel

Angel's pov - I can't believe what happened last night, My cheeks are still flashing red.
Mmmm he brings something so powerful out of me.
I didn't think there was anything in me like that, First with Richard, I refused to call that man my father, Then in the bedroom he made me feel alive.
He was gentle yet dominating, possessive and incomplete control.
I read this book I found in the park the stuff that was in there well let's just say that book alone covered a lot of sex education for me when I first found it.
I was 13 at the time and I thought it was so gross, but as I older I got more into it and I liked it for some reason the Dom and sub life drew me in.
When I made a little money I went into the second hand book store and got another book exactly like the one that I first read.
But man oh man the real thing I had with Miguel last night puts those books to shame.
I guess it's because it was like real life and I was one of the characters in the book and it was amazing sure.
I am sore all over but it was worth it, I would do it all over again, all day, every day ' if thats what he wanted, Well let's face it, I really do want it so bad.
But I know I would have to wait Because Miguel said that he is going to do a little light training with me if I am up for it.
He said he wanted to start in couple of days because he knows that I am hurting.
I maybe hurting but I will still train, I need to make Richard's last moments on this earth the most painful one after what he did to my mother and little brother, The naive helpless little girl he once new is long gone and I know With Miguel I will get stronger.
I feel that I am already with the way Miguel is with me I feel like the strongest woman in the world and with him always beside me I will stay that way for eternity.
I get up head to the bathroom to have a soak to ease the pain so I can start training with Miguel.
Then it is back to his basement AKA the dungeons to deal with that bastard I once called father.
I step into the bathroom and O can't help but laugh I never thought that after losing my mother and brother this would be my life, I never thought I could be happy again, but here I am the happiest I've been since I lose them.

I fill the tub up and put some coconut oil and bathbombs and shut my eyes and just relax in the water thanking god for bringing Miguel in to my life.
I shut everything around me out and just relax and reflect when all of a sudden I feel someone getting into the tub.
I immediately jump a little but as soon as I open my eyes and see that it is Miguel, I smile at him and greet him he lifts me up a little so that I'm laying in between his legs with my head resting on his chest.

Miguel- Baby girl are you sure you want to do this today we can do this some other time I know your in pain after last night I don't want you to push your self amor

Angel- Last night was the best night of my life I will never forget it, It was the night you made me complete.
Yes I am in pain but that won't stop me from doing it.

Miguel- Angel my baby girl you know I don't want you pushing your self to hard I would prefer if you wait to completely heal before I start training you.

Angel-  ( Looking at Miguel with the biggest puppy dog eyes I can muster up it's the one thing  I know always works, He always gives me my way when i say it) please daddy, I really want to do it   I promise I'm fine and when we go down to the basement I know nothing will happen because I have you next to me your my safe haven daddy please say I can please daddy....

Miguel's pov- God she doing it again, She is using those big doe eyes giving me the puppy dog look at to top it all of she said please daddy.
God what have I done, I am the biggest and most ruthless Mafia king and this baby girl of mine has me wrapped around her little pinky and she knows it.
but I can't help it,  I will give her the hole damm universe if she asked for it, ahhh so damm hard to say no to her.

Miguel- mmm ( I know rub my hands up and down her body putting light kisses on her neck hearing her little moans I lift her head up so she looking straight into my eyes.)
I can't believe I am saying this but okay baby girl We can still do it but the moment I think its to much for you I  will stop it,  same goes for the basement do you understand me little one.