( Time skip ) Looking for a nanny

Angel pov - its been a crazy 5 months really crazy we where going to get a live in nanny to help but in the end i just wanted it to be us and the family thats it but they are starting to move around a a lot more Junior was the first to start crawling Dr Domingo said he is very advanced for his age he can already say a few words he says papa and mama and the word Now which he points his finger down lol every one said he has been watching his papa, which is true he is always crawling off trying to find him he always wants to stay with his papa so Miguel takes him mostly every where with him
Except the basement of course. Things have been going well no one has tried to attack as the only thing that hasn't changed is mama Dr Domingo says there is still hope as long as she doesn't lose any brain function I take the boys with me all the time to see her mostly Mateo and Alejandro who we gave nicknames to Teo for Mateo and Ro for Alejandro I did call Junior Miggy for Miguel but he just glared at me shaking his head letting me know that he did not like that what so every.
Right now me and Miguel and the boys are waiting, we are interviewing a few people today to be the boys nanny but i think it will end up mostly just Teo and Ro then junior, I am sitting on Miguel's lap as which watch the boys play well not junior Miguel got him a mini chair thats like his own with a desk he is sitting on it just watching his brothers i can help laugh this boy is truly his papa mini and on the desk it has a sign that says capo in training, I was snapped out of my trace looking at my boys when there was a knock at the door the maid walked in telling us that miss Jenny Taylor is here for interview I wanted to send this bitch back already who comes in for a nanny position dress like that.

She sits down the her fake tits popping from her top she just looks at Miguel and licks her lips I wanted to say something but held back I want to see what Miguel says first.
Miguel- name and resume ( was all i said not even looking at her)
Jenny- Jenny its a pleasure to meet you Mr Cruz
Jenny pov - I studied childcare while his wife was pregnant so I could get this job i new they would get a nanny, it's perfect I can make Miguel fall in love with me and he will leave his wife and then i will have the perfect life, It can't be that hard to pretend to like children I did it when i did the course i walk up to the two that where playing with each other on the floor they took look at me and crawled to there mother so i took my chance at the one that was sitting on mini copy of Miguel desk and it said future capo.
Jenny- well hello there handsome little guy you are so cute
Junior- Puttana ( whore ) Puttana uccidere ( kill)
Jenny pov- I new what Puttana means this little shit called me a whore what 5 month old baby can do that but does the other word he said
I see him looking at one of Miguel guards the guard then looks at Miguel and Angel And they both look like there trying not to laugh
Miguel pov- lol I am trying so hard to contain my laugher at my my son just said he called her a whore then looked at Anothony and said kill i know most of you may think that is really bad but where Mafia so its not really i look at my wife who is hiding her laugher into and this Puttana has no clue what he basically just ordered Anothony to do.
Anothony looks to me i just nod then look at Angel we was starting to walk out of the office she said she has to feed Teo and Ro but before that she gets up and hands Junior a bottle and then gives me the look that tells me to get rid of this bitch.
Jenny - what did he say i know the first word he said which isn't good hire me ( i seductively said walking slowly to him ) I can do what your wife couldn't discipline him so he knows thats not nice and is wrong to say that ( i put my arm on him and lean in)
Miguel pov - she has no clue about who we are or what we do she only see the billionaires empire thats it but when she said that and touched me I already lost it I ripped her hand of me and grabbed her by the throat.
Miguel- listen here puttana (I got cut of my son)
Junior -uccidere puttana papa
Miguel pov-my son said his first sentence i mean for a normal everyday family that not a normal thing to say but for a future mafia capo its the perfect thing
Miguel- come desideri mio figlio ( as you wish my son)
And as you Jenny i will tell you what my son said( just then Angel walks in with teo and ro )
Just in time mi amore I was just telling this Puttana what junior said
Angel - allow me to tell you my son said uccidere puttana which means kill whore, which is you i did my background on you, you where a stripper then all of a sudden the same day we made our announcement to the world about our boys you enrol for the care care course did you really think my husband would ever want you, you couldn't even get my sons to like you and dressed like that you will never get a job taking care of children
Jenny- k..kill he said Kill h..hiss a b..babby
Junior- uccidere puttana papa
Miguel- pazienza Figlio mio ( patience my son)
Angel pov- Thank god Miguel is getting rid of the trash in front of me god what I wouldn't give to have one hole year go by with no one trying to kill or come between us because that will never happen when will these desperate whore get it
Anothony- I take her to the basement ( I grabbed her from Miguel she started screaming )
Junior - uccidere
Anothony- (couldn't help but chuckle at this kid he truly is really advanced ) si piccolo capo ( yes little boss) could help but laugh again as a big toothless grin came on his face.
Ciao Capo Belladonna I picked her up and went straight to the basement to put her in the cell.
Miguel- so who do we have next i look to one of the maids
Maid- its a Adam Morris sir
Miguel- a male , no way send him away
Angel- and why is that there a lot of male nannies just interview him if you don't like him or his background check doesn't look good don't hire him, and yeh you let that bitch come here and talk so you will let him and besides there is also another woman she is older has been doing this for 15 years so whats the harm in letting him have an interview.
Miguel- fine but if he so much as looks at you with lust in his eyes i will rip is eyes out with screw driver hang him up side down in front of a mirror cut his throat so he can watch him self die a slow and painful death.
Angel- fair enough but you will give him a change
Junior-No
Angel pov - This baby boy of mine is to smart of his own good and just like his papa
Miguel- see my son is with me and i am sure his brothers will be too
Angel- well its not up to them and junior stop glaring at me( i look to my son who just smiles ob boy is he gunna be trouble)
Angel pov- Just then the maid comes in with Adam Morris and yes i am not gunna lie he is handsome

But not as handsome and gorgeous as my husband i look over to Miguel and it's like he can see right through me and oh boy he is not happy its not like he didn't look at the plastic barbies big fake boobs.
Adam- hello mr and mrs cruz it a pleasure to meet you both I have worked as a nanny for almost three years know my last family moved back to Spain they did offer for to go with them but i have family here that need me.
Miguel pov- we talked for 30 minutes he answered every question i asked him i will admit he wasn't bad and his background checked out but i still don't like any other man that isn't family around my Angel we said our goodbyes i told him i will be in touch.
Angel- see he wasn't that bad and he didn't look at me in the way you thought he would Well i am going to check on Teo and Ro to see if there awake
Miguel pov - I look over to Junior who hardly takes a nap which did worry Angel and I but Dr Domingo said as long as he gets a full night sleep he will be fine we all know he doesn't act like a regular baby does
Miguel- so junior what do you think about this Adam Morris been a nanny for you and your brothers( i looked at my son he has a frown on his face he shakes his head and says NO!!!)
Don't worry son i will make sure he won't be your nanny but it just stay between us no telling your mama or will both pay for it( he nods his head at me)
Maid - sir Matilda Marion is here
Miguel- send her in
Matilda- hello good afternoon sir
Miguel pov- we both seat and from what she told me her background check confirms it and its even better she was recommended but another Mafia family whom i am close with since there children are grown they no longer need a nanny she seems like a wonderful woman she older and My baby girl and my sons seem to like her too even Junior and that boy of mine only likes or smiles at people who care family so i think we have our nanny i did explain to here that junior will be with me most of the time and she is really here to help Angel with them. I did give in to Angel about her working I told her it would be as co CEO at one of my companies I don't want her working for anyone else and also to make sure she is safe but i told her not full time which he agreed to as she also goes to spend time with her mama and papa and brings the boys with her.
I also got a call from Rommel i sent him away with a few of my men to do some recon and it paid of i have found where Tina is but they said there is no sign of Nikko I told him i would send more men once he has scoped the place completely out to make sure we don't get any surprises.