Quality time

Angel pov- It's been a month and tomorrow is our babies christening so our parents our looking after them tonight, the best news is I got the clear for a night of passion with my husband well he cleared me like a week ago but my stubborn overprotective man won't touch me in that way he says I'm still weak and need more time to heal and until I am strong again but he promises he will make love to me all night till I pass out and can't walk for a week which got me instantly wet I am so horny I can't take it anymore so I have a plan to get him to give me what I want and what I need I love when he takes control and takes me hard and rough but for him to take me like that I need to make him lose complete control and I have the prefect outfit for that, I better hurry and put it on he will becoming in our room any minute.
Once I put it on I look at myself in the mirror and I can't help but smile I put on the weight I had lost and regain my colour, I finally look like myself again.

Once I'm satisfied with my look I lean against the wall waiting for Miguel to walk in and see me, haha I have to laugh at myself cause I know my man I just have to look at him and he gets hard so me wearing this will send him over the edge
and I will get what I want.

Miguel pov- Angel wanted to have a date So we could have some alone time But I told her it will be an in home date cause I don't want her to over do it it's only been a month, so I am
Cooking for her, I wanted it to be even more special so I am making her favourite dishes
Once I am finish I took the food up to our room once I open the door my jaw dropped and I nearly dropped the tray but quickly recovered and put it on the table. My cock was straining in my pants dying to be let out and buried deep inside her sweet wet pussy she is looking so fucking sexy But I know what my little minx is doing FUCK!! This is going to be so hard but I have to she is not ready she needs more time to heal.

Miguel- baby girl what are you up to my little minx

Angel- mmmm nothing I was just trying this on thats all come on the bed and cuddle me please daddy and feed me please.

Angel pov- I could see by the tent in his pants that it is rock hard and his cock is straining pleading to be let out and I plan to yet him out but I will wait until after we eat, we will need all the energy we can get I will have the night I planned to have even if I have to force it out of him which will not take that long I can tell I already brought him to the edge.
I am still seating on his lap and he is feeding me while rubbing my back lovingly even with his light touches I am soaked and I know he knows it too once we finish eating I slowly reach behind him under the pillow I grabbed his hand and put them above his head he is smirking telling me I better stop cause he won't give it to me and thats when I reach the handcuffs and cuffed him to the bedpost his eyes instantly got dark.

Miguel- baby girl take these cuffs of now , or so help me your going to be punished I will spank that cute little ass of yours.

Angel- mmm I don't think so Amore I will only let you go when you give me what I want and believe me you will give it to me.

Angel pov- I go of his lap and started pulling his pants down and boxers too his cock sprung to life it's so big, thick and hard I can't wait to taste it to have it in me just looking at it had me moaning.
I looked Miguel in the eyes never letting my sight leave his, I took him in my mouth sucking him hard rolling my tongue all around his cock I hear him groaning and moaning my name cursing that I am playing dirty so I take it one step closer and as hard as it was I took him deeper I started to gag but I didn't let that stop me I could feel him getting closer so I pull my mouth of his cock and look at him panting still trying to break out of the cuffs I go back down again and take him deeper sucking him hard I feel him twitching it my mouth he shouts my name and comes I swallow it all and look up at him climbing on his lap his got a huge smile on his face and then I realise that he has broken the cuffs his hands grip my ass and he flips me on my back squeezing my breast licking my nipples trailing kisses up neck and starts sucking it, all of a sudden I feel his hand on top of my panties and he grips it then rips it right off moving to my bra doing the same.

Miguel- mmmm my baby girl, you where playing with firer and I think maybe I need to punish you
I told you needed some more time but if this is what you want then I guess I am going to have to give you what you want I just hope you truly are ready baby girl cause your little act got me so fucking hard I can't control myself anymore.

Miguel pov- with that being said Without warning I slammed myself into her and started thrusting harder, deeper in her wet juicy pussy and fuck it feels so good I forgot how amazing it feels to be buried deep inside her I look at her arching her back screaming my name

Angel- daddy!!! Daddy!!!! Mmmm ohhhh yesss harder daddy, harder God I missed you so much shit feels so..ooo g..goood I...Immmm going to come please daddy can I can come.

Miguel- cum for daddy baby girl

Angel pov- I swear I can't feel my legs, I can't even remember how many times I came its to many to remember where he has only came in me twice and he is still going, I think I truly brought out the beast and even though I can't feel my legs I wouldn't change it for the world cause god he feels amazing I've missed this so much.
My eyes start feeling heavy I start seeing black dots forming in front of me I still can't wipe the smile of my face as the darkness takes me and I pass out in blissfully happiness.