Christening time

Angel pov - Miguel has been so amazing he never leaves my side his making sure that everything gets done today he even got a hairstylist and makeup artist for us sure some times I find it to much that he won't let me do anything I said I wanted to go back to school and do some online course and he went completely insane at the Idea of me working, In his words I don't need to because I have him.
Okay back on track, Right now I am seating in my makeup room Miguel got made for me while the ladies do my hair and makeup Emiliana and my mama Eliana and Miguel mama Isabella and sister gabby are all here to get theres done too, Miguel said not to worry about the kids he will get them ready.

Miguel pov - I left Angel with my mama and the rest of the ladies to get ready in the makeup room I got made for her, I am already all dress and ready I am just on my way with the boys to go get the kids all dressed and ready for today.
Once we got there we bath two a a time except for Junior cause he knows how do it himself and doesn't like anyone bathing or dressing him he truly has grown up two much.
Junior comes out all dressed and ready looking sharp as ever just like his papa

Junior
( I know he looks a lot already but just imagine him a little younger couldn't fine one)

We got Mateo and Alejandro all dressed up while Rommel and Angelo bathed Emilio and Emmanuel Anothony had his daughter diamond giving her a bath in the other room I will leave my princess to last and let her sleep in a bit more.

Mateo

Alejandro

( Emilio on the left and Emmanuel on the right )

Diamond

Anothony comes in with Diamond couldn't help but coo over her how cute she looks I told the guys to take them down while I go and get my princess ready and dress, yes I know I do spoil her a lot but hey she is my only daughter I couldn't bring myself to tell Angel that Dr Domingo said because of the bullet she can never have anymore kids which doesn't completely bother me I mean yeah I wanted more but I am blessed and happy with 6 amazing kids and a beautiful wife does Angel know she can't well no she doesn't it would kill her she wants a big family she told me that but I don't think I could ever bring myself to tell her we can't anymore.
Once I reached my principessa room she jumped up calling for me making grabby hands so I will carry her so I quickly pick her up and take her to her bathroom and give her a quick bath then I change her and stick her in one of those vintage looking prams

My little principessa so beautiful and perfect.
She giggled as I peppered her face with kisses and started to head down stairs with her.
My heart stoped it my chest I had to hold back my the throbbing in my pants which where now straining and begging me to let him out so he can take her but I guess that will have to wait , I pray it goes down before we get to the church.

Angel- mmm looks like your having a little trouble there amore hehehe

Miguel- It's your fault woman, you get me this way every time I look at you

Angel- well maybe I just have to fix you up later tonight lol if you can contain your self for that long now come on we have to get our babies to the church.

Angel pov- The church service was beautiful all the kids where so well behaved we are all on the way back to the mansion for there party I cant wait to see how it looks Miguel yet again wanted it to be surprise.
Once we all walk into the back everything was wow absolutely breathtaking I couldn't be more happier with it.

He kept it mutual since they are all my kids and they are not the same sex we didn't last time cause we had the boys with Diamonds which was also Amazing.
I look over all the kids running around playing except for Junior his on his papa phone I know and can tell by his face he is talking to Camila he really misses her so much hopefully we can get them down here soon Miguel things in a year or so but I pray for sooner for my son I know it will make him so happy to have her really here and not just talking over FaceTime.
I break out of my train of thought when gabby taps me on my shoulder.

Gabby- hey Angel are you okay, you kinda look like you completely zoned out of this world what are you thinking about.

Angel- oh I was just looking at Junior his talking to Camila again and when the call ends his always so sad and I hate that I just want my son to always be happy, anyways how are you and my nephew growing inside you.

Gabby- Junior is tuff he will be okay and didn't Miguel say that Antonio is training someone up there so he can come work here.
And this little guy is doing but he is so active he won't stop kicking.

Angel- yes he told me that, but he said it will take like a year to make sure this person knows the ins and outs maybe a little longer but I pray that he comes a lot faster for Junior sake

Miguel- hey baby girl, how are feeling do you need me to take you upstairs to rest or I can take you the lounge by the pool you can relax there you are looking a little flushed come on I will put you by the pool to lay down then wiring you some food a water.

Angel- Amore I am perfectly fine and I am not hungry and I don't need to lay down thats all I have been doing, I can't do it anymore, I will go crazy.

Miguel- baby girl, you will lay down its only been a month you know you haven't got full strength yet. Your body and muscles are still getting use to it, so do not argue with me on this you will lay down there and eat and drink some water and if you don't I will take you upstairs and you can just stay up there until your completely better, so why will it be.

Angel- arggg your so annoying, fine I will lay bu the pool and be lazy and not run around and play with our kids but if I can get fat cause you wont let me do anything thats your fault.

Miguel- baby don't be like that and pout and you will never be fat and lazy in my eyes your my queen its my job to take care of you so lay your cute royal ass down while I bring you some food and I will get our children so we can all seat and eat with you how does that sound.

Angel- fine, fine it does sound perfect

Miguel pov -I give her a kiss on her pouting lips and end to get some food and bring it to her before I get out children who are playing with there grandparents.
As I am walking back to Angel and put the food down I hear a loud explosion going of in all parts of the house the flams starts getting bigger Angel is screaming trying to run to get to our kids I put her up and run out to the front I see Rommel and Angelo and Anothony with Emiliana and our oldest boys I check around looking everywhere every one is out except our parents and our younger children.

Angel- Miguel where are they, I...I have to go w...weee have to F...Findd them

Miguel- baby girl your not going any where okay just stay here with our older boys I will go find our parents and our other babies.

Miguel pov- My heart way racing tears where streaming down my parents her parents our children I was running to towards our once mansion which is now in golfed with flames as I finally fine I way in I see them running my parents with the boys and Angel's all the kids wrapped up in fire proof blankets I call the guys to help me with them I hear them coughing badly, as soon as there close enough I see Angel's parents looking back you could hear a creaking sound then the biggest explosion they all jump forward there bodies laying still no moving an inch I quickly run over to check on all them but the only slight movement way from kids Dr Domingo grabs some oxygen mask for them from the firer truck that just pulled up they take or parents away I pull out of my thoughts back to our kids to Angel who is screaming and crying she is looking to Dr Domingo who just looks down I have her and gabby in my arms crying I hold my tears trying to be strong I can't break down know, I look over t Rommel and his knows what I mean him Angelo and Dino jump in the only car that's left and drive off.