The real Matilda

Miguel pov- I just shocked I am usually more switch on and can see a person for who they really are I was trained to my hole life but I didn't see this coming Roberto mother is Matilda the woman I let help look after my children I was so pissed off and this bastard screaming isn't helping I see Matilda reach back for the gun but not before Junior shoots her hand.
I look to Junior and he he nods at me ha my boy knows I Instantly rush over to Angel and help her up I look into her eyes and I see nothing but fury she stomps over to Matilda.

Angel- You stupid crazy old bat, This hole time for what, to help your pathetic son, we trusted you, we welcomed you to our home and I won't lie you were good to our kids. So how could you do this

Matilda- hahah thats right I fooled you all and you could say I was good to your kids mmmm I wonder how Little principessa Miracle is doing she did make it easier by not waiting to eat hahhaa I put something a little extra injected it straight into her drip it was so easy to do.
Mmmm how much longer do you have.

Angel pov- this Crazy bitch I have had enough of her I kick her in the head and turn around to face Miguel who I am so mad at I can't believe he would fake his death and didn't tell me anything.

Angel- call Rommel and tell them to put this to away in the basement cells we have to hurry and get to Miracle, Junior go get Dr Domingo
, oh Miguel don't think you get out of anything we will come back to this later but for now lets go to or little Miracle.

Miguel pov- I new she would be pissed but I don't care about that now the only thing I care about is my Principessa I swear they will both die slow and painful death in anything happens to mi mio principessa.
I grab Angel and hold her to me while she cries her eyes out I press the button and the doors open and Angel and I both rush to her side she is still breathing but she is very weak we don't even know what that puttana gave to her but I will find out or I will rip all her flesh from her body and make sure Dr Domingo leave her alive while I do it.

Miguel- principessa, Principessa I'm here papa is here I'm sorry I made you think I was dead, but I am here now baby please open your eyes for papa I need to see your beautiful eyes.
( tears start coming down my face I look at Angel and she is screaming all the kids look scared they hold on to me looking at me with hopeful eyes like I have all the answers and I can fix anything.
I also didn't miss all the Angry looks I got from all of them)

Figli miei mi dispiace tanto, ho fatto quetto che dovevo fare per avere Roberto, prometto che ce la faro a tutti voi.
( my children I am so sorry I did what I had to do to get Roberto, I promise I will make it up to you all)

Miguel pov- they all hugged me tightly and I returned there embrace while looking sadly upon my Little Principessa.
Junior finally comes running with Dr Domingo right behind him.

Dr Domingo- I will have to draw blood to see what she gave her, but result may take up to 24 hrs to get I will give her something that might help counter whatever is in her system, capo whatever it is its making her weaker she was not like this earlier.

Miguel- I know she told me she gave it to her right after Dinner.

Dr Domingo- well in a way thats good if you can get her to talk and find out the better the out come will be.

Miguel- Junior you help watch over them I have to get my answers from the witch and her son.

Angel - I am coming with you, and don't you dare say no Not after what you pulled I don't care if where doing it for us and it was the only way.
Do you even know how I felt or what I went through.

Miguel- li mio amore I wouldn't dream of stopping you. You may torture them as long as you like and I am sorry baby girl I will make it up to you. You know how how much I love you right.