Ending Roberto

Miguel pov- As soon as they left I started preparing to finally end Roberto So I need to make sure everything goes according to plan I can't have this fucker out there threatening my family this shit needs to end now So I can finally be back with them.
I loaded my guns packed the extra ammunition strapped my favourite blades in.
Now all I have to do is wait for the piece of shit to show his face I have to get him at the right time I can't go in to soon because that would give him a chance to escape again and I won't let that happen I won't let son of bitch near my family not again I am ready and I have all the back up in waiting I am not the only family he pissed off
I hope your ready Roberto, I will get you this time there is no escaping and when I do I swear on the life's of all I love that of of all the lives I have taken I am going to make your death the slowest and most painful of all.
I looked to the screen and so Roberto walk right through him and his men are laughing are they really that stupid to believe that there will be no guards and it will be this easy to enter my mansion as funny as I think this is I can not discount him he might have something up his sleeve but if he does I have snippers on each and every one of them they can kill all his men but they all know Roberto his mine and mine alone to kill.
I am on edge right now waiting for the perfect moment to bolt of here and catch that asshole
He may think he still has 25 of his men but well they are not loyal to him at all they where so easily brought off his down to 5 I told Dr Domingo to leave them out I could already see from afar that they are with this sick twisted fuck all the way.
I watch as him and the 5 I was talking about they all went stairs but headed in different directions that's when I gave the signal to Rommel and he passed it on now he Angelo, Antonio and Anthony can take them out I by one but Rommel will have to take the 5th one and the moment they are all dead I made my way back into our home then I signal Dino to put the hole house on lockdown means no one can go in and no one can go out which means Roberto is all mine.
I got in the mansion I had the outside heavy guarded and inside every exist is blocked.
I slowly dissent up the the stairs But pick my pace up as I heard Angel screaming followed but the kids.

Angel pov The kids where just seating in the room playing the house in pretty quite usually I can hear the guards I shrug the feeling I had off and continued to play with the kids.
I left the kids for a moment to go use the bathroom as soon as I got inside my blood turned cold 'shit it was him, it is Roberto.

Angel- w...what the hell are you doing here, do you have a death wish.

Roberto- hahaha me no ,no of course not but there is no need for that all the guards left I guess with Miguel they don't feel the need to protect there Belladonna, oh well I guess it makes is easier for me then now your gunna be girl and come with me I'll have one of my men collect the prize doll for my son and don't worry doll face I will make sure she becomes healthy again can't have my future daughter in law waste away now can I.

Angel- I think not you bastard, how the hell do you know that all the guards left you probably did something to them.

Roberto- lets say I have someone on the inside
You also didn't think it to fair that I never got the title of Mafia king I was older then Mateo but all because his mother was married to our father, and my mother to ever one was nothing but a whore, well not to everyone some people love her especially when I helped change her hole identity.
But that, that is for another time my sweet now move before I put a bullet in each and every one of your children and then they can join there father.

Miguel pov - I was fuming, about to explode but I had to rain it in.
I peak in the bedroom since I know that bastard is in the bathroom with her and see all my kids plus Anothony daughter Diamond and of course my Junior Camila.
Junior looks over and see me his eyes go wide his about to speak but I put my fingers on my lips and signal him to come to me once he does.

Junior- papa, papa is that really you, what happen we all thought you where dead.

Miguel- I will tell you later now is not the time Figlio I know you can't hear anything but your mama is in trouble now Roberto is in the bathroom I want you to whisper to everything in there but make sure they are quite and then grab your baby sister and go hide in the safe room in my office and do not come out. I will come get you when this is all over do you understand me Figlio.

Junior- si papa

Junior pov- I walked back in the room as calm as I can be On the inside I am filled with so my joy and happiness that my papa is alive but I am always worried for mama but I have to do what papa said I have to protect and kept all my siblings save as well as Diamond and of course my Camila so I whisper is all there ears they eyes go wide just like me but they all remain quite and I picked up my baby sister Miracle and Then we all slowly walk out the room they all gave papa a kiss on the way out happy to have him home again.
As soon as we enter papa's office I give Miracle to My brother Mateo so I can open the safe room it has facial recognition so as soon as I press the button it scan us all then the doors open I make sure they are all in when they told me to come in before the doors close I said I have to help papa save mama and said my goodbyes.
I went to where papa keeps all his weapon I pressed the button and it opened up

So many choices so little time mmm I started looking around to which one I should pick thats when I heard mama scream I just grabbed a riffle and one of the pistols and made sure they where loaded and like always they are I quickly made my way down the hall to there room where she last was and what I saw shocked me.

For Miguel's view

Miguel pov- as soon as Junior and the kids left I made my way into the room just enough time to see this bastard holding my woman by the throat.

Roberto- where the hell is that daughter of your where did you hide her, you will tell me now cause if I have to do it myself I will kill all the children in this house.

Angel- Ahhh let me go, I don't know where they went and even if I did I wouldn't tell a sick son of a bitch like you anything.

Roberto pov- this woman is testing my patients and I was sick of it I grabbed her by the hair and I backhanded her so hard she coughed up a little blood, I smirked to myself maybe know she will learn her place as a woman and keep her mouth shut just as I was about to hit her, I screamed in pain and let go of her I didn't notice until I looked at my hand, fuck I've been shot I looked to where it came from, ' fuck no it can't be that bitch Angela shot him he died thats what she told me and mother who never lie to me.

Miguel- here is how its going to work you are going to step away from my woman and throw me all your weapons I have this place on lockdown and I also have the Mafia families guarding this inside as well as the out there is no way out for you.
I shot him in both legs he drop to the ground screaming.

Miguel pov- I called Rommel through the ear piece and him to bring this piece of shot down in the basement went I finished talking to him there was another gun shot I turned around to see our nanny Matilda with a gun in her hand and I gun shot wound to leg I look to see who did it and I was shocked to see it was Junior, why the hell did he shot her and why does she have a gun that's when I hear Roberto screaming mother,