My Angel, My baby girl

Miguel pov- After talking to Rommel I told him what to do.

Flashback

I've sent Nikko with Damien Nikko will be the bait and I've sent a dozen of my best snipers to take all his men on the outside you and the rest of my men will handle whats inside I want Roberto alive

End of flashback

Now its just Waiting game, like always my mind goes back too Angel my baby girl I need her to wake up I can't sleep without feeling her body pressed up against mine.

Isabella- Figlio, Figlio riposati per favore manca a tutti, tutti noi vogliaamo che si svegli, ma ti stai uccidendo lentamente se continui cosi
( son, son take some rest please we all miss her, we want her to wake up , but you are killing yourself slowly if you keep this up)

Miguel- mama non posso e non voglio la voglio ho bisogno di lei non posso funzionare senza di lei salvo solo la faccia per I nostri figli ma la maggior parte di me e distrutta non so cosa accadra se la pedro.
( I can't and I won't, I want her, I need her, I can't function without her, I only save face for our children but most of me is broken I don't know what will happen if I lose her.)

Miguel pov- I just looked at my mama and looked away I no longer feel like the the great Miguel Juan cruz the most feared of all Mafia the ruthless, the heartless beast he is slowly dying he needs his queen.
I started smashing everything in my office I couldn't take it anymore, I looked around my office every was everywhere and it means nothing to me and it didn't help with the anger the heartache I needed blood I need Roberto's blood spilling on my floors seeping throw my flesh he maybe my papa half brother but I will never accept me as my uncle, he is my enemy he is the reason my baby girl hasn't woken up, the reason our three new blessings never got to be held or kissed by there mama why our 3 oldest boys don't get to play there mama anymore he took that away.
I AM THE MAFIA KING, AND THIS PUTTANA
HURT MY QUEEN!!!!
I looked at my reflection trying to calm myself down as I looked down ai notice I also smashed my phone and the office phone SHIT!!!
Just as I was about to blow up again Anothony walks into my office and when he saw that everything was smashed the holes in the wall his eyes went wide completely shocked cause he knows I usually always have control over my emotions, he was smart enough not to say anything about it.

Anothony- ah capo Rommel said he has Roberto and his on his way back wants to know where you want to take him.

Miguel- tell him to bring him to the mansion and put him in the basement I don't want to leave and go to far from my baby girl.

Anothony- si capo.
Fratello she will wake up, I know she will she is the strongest and most fearless woman I know
Have faith she will and believe me when she see the way you looking now from not sleeping she is going to give it to you and not in a good way Fratello and you know I am right they will be here in a few hours you should get some sleep I will wake you when they get here.

Miguel- maybe I will just lay down next to my queen and yes your right she will chew my ass out if she see me like this.

Miguel pov After Anothony left couldn't help but let out a little laugh he is right she would be pissed if she awake I haven't been sleeping spending most of my time on work and maybe a hour or two with our children I am having a hard time facing them cause they know the power I have they know I will do anything for there mama but I even get her to wake up it took 6 months for them to find Roberto I feel like I have failed them.
I didn't even notice I actually said that out loud while holding Angel hand cause all of sudden I feel a squeeze and a very low corse voice saying you didn't fail them I barely heard it I open my eyes and look at my baby girl and her eyes are slowly opening I embrace her tightly didn't even notice that I was crying.

Miguel- baby girl you have no Idea how happy I am your awake let me go get Dr Domingo so he can check you there are somethings you missed out on which are all good I promise.

Miguel pov- there are no words that can describe how happy I am right now that my baby girl is finally awake I am on my way to get Dr Domingo I see the maid along the way I told her to get Anothony to get all my children including his daughter here My queen is awake, the maids eyes lit up and she bow her head and left I spotted Dr Domingo I quickly run in and told him see was awake.

Dr Domingo- capo just wait outside please so we can check her in will only take 20 minutes

Miguel-mmmm fine but no more then that after 20 minutes if you are not done I will come in there my baby girl has been asleep for 6 months.

Dr Domingo- si capo

Angel pov- I started crying so much, I missed 6 months he said 6 months told me how Miguel was, how he barley eat never slept that all the boys are doing good, Miguel brings them every day so they now who I am Miguel always told them I was just sleeping and needed rest but Dr Domingo said there was something else I should know but he will leave that with Miguel to tell me.
He wouldn't even tell me what Miguel named our two new sons.
My throat is killing me I can barely talk But body feels so stiff but I don't care about the pain all I care about is seeing my boys I need to see them all I wonder what the twins look like and thats when I see photos and I cry again Junior Mateo and Alejandro have gotten so big and oh my god my beautiful goddaughter she has also grown so much then I see two little boys laying in bed with big smiles on there faces I know these are our twin boys but there is another picture of Miguel holding a baby girl she looks like she is the same age as the boys, who is that little girl, why is Miguel holding her , oh god did he cheat on me and had a baby with someone else but why would he put her photo here and why am I strangely drawn to her.
I quickly snap out of my thoughts and Miguel walks back in he see I am crying and I hold the picture up of them and he just smiles, God I wish I could yell so I could cuss him out.

Miguel- baby girl don't cry just let me tell you want happen but just so you know I would never cheat on you.
The day you got shot and Dr Domingo had to the boys out well there was something that he missed because it seem our little principessa was hiding behind her brothers was really small
Like really tiny She was the size of my hand amore.
And I suppose you want to know all there names well we will start with the boys.
Emilio Juan Cruz is on the left and the one on the. Right is Emmanuel Dominickco Cruz
And then our little principessa is Miracle Carina Cruz ,
I hope you like the names baby girl and would you like to finally meet your new set of triplets

Angel- I love the names amore I can't believe we have a daughter and yes I want to see all my babies I miss them all so much we should all go on a family vacation I think we need it.

Miguel- anything for you baby girl my queen but after you heal fully okay and also have to have Miracle baptised first, I will ask Dr Domingo when he thinks you will be all healed then we will have her baptism and go on vacation for some family time, you are always right my little Mafia queen.