Getting to know her

Miguel's  pov - She was looking at me with those big green eyes she looked really scared, I can see her eyes begin to water, Is it because of me? Does she fear me , she is the last person besides my sister I want to fear me.
I hold her in my arms and hug her tightly rubbing her back when her cries stop I pull her back so she can look at me.

Miguel- Baby girl I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you.
You never need to be afraid of me I could and would never hurt you.
I need you to trust me okay and tell me what happen to you that made you start living in the streets where are your parents.

Angel's pov- At the mention of my parents I started shaking and breathing heavily remembering everything that Night.
I snap out of my thoughts when I hear Miguel's voice and him gently running in fingers down my cheek .

Miguel- Baby girl it's going to be okay, I will help you and will take out anyone who has hurt you. But I can't help you if you won't say anything to me. ( We finally arrived at my mansion)
Come on baby girl, where here your new home.
I already called my head maid she runs the staff here I asked her to make sure your room was ready it's right nexts to mine, but before I show you we are going to have a talk do you understand,  I want to help you.

Angel's pov - He takes my hand and walks down the hall.
I look at everything and it beautiful, I'm a little scared I have never told anyone about that night nor about my father and how he was the cause of my trauma. He was a coward and ran away and left us all for dead.
If it wasn't for my mother and my brother I wouldn't be here so I think I will tell him, I feel it in my heart that I can trust him but before I could open my mouth to speak I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Miguel pulling me down so I'm sitting across his lap he puts his finger under my chin and and lifts it up so I'm looking at him before he speaks.

Miguel- Baby girl please tell me what happen?

Angel- Well me, mum and my little brother were all laying down in the living room watching a movie and my father left a few minutes into the he didn't say where and we all new better then to ask him then all of a sudden we hear cars pulling up my mother got up to check there were so many cars and men with guns she told me and my brother to run and hide in the floor board in her room.
So we both run up the stairs ( tears slowing start coming down my face filled with guilt cause I didn't turn to make sure my little brother was beside me )
when we got to the room I opened up her wardrobe and removed the floorboards and told my brother to get in that is when I looked up and saw he wasn't their , Then that is when I heard my brother crying and my mother screaming at them to let him go.
They started coming upstairs so I hid in wardrobe where my mother told me too.
I left it open a bit so could see what was going on and pray my family will be okay my mother could see me she was telling me with her eyes to not to doing anything so I listened and just watch helplessly they all forced them self on her and made my little brother watch he wouldn't stop crying that when the man with a scar across his face shot my brother Killing him then they did the same to mother.
I held my hand over my mouth and shut it completely crawling through till I was out then I kept running thats when I saw that tunnel under the bridge, So I went there crying for days .
I started crying and I couldn't stop myself. ( Miguel wrapped me tightly in his arms and wiped away my tears and kissed my forehead and told me he will find my father. )

Miguel- tell me his name baby girl

Angel- Richard Romana, What will you do if you find him take him to the police.

Miguel's pov - I started to laugh then turn to look at my baby girl and her arms were crossed her nosed scrunched up she looked so cute .

Miguel- Baby girl I'm sorry, No baby I will not take him to the police?
I will tell you why it's because I'm the Mafia Don, The capo, That means I am the boss I run the Mafia.
I will find him and take him to the dungeon where I will make him pay.