Visiting Nathan

Anothony pov- I was laying in bed wide awake it was 6 am I look at my gattino asleep snuggling into me which warms my heart, she probably wouldn't be doing that if she new the truth, maybe if I tell her everything that went down, why we hurt her dad, shit my brain is running 100miles a minute, I need to go talk to him.
I slowly move Emiliana from my arm and tuck her back in pulling the covers over her.
Once I had a shower and dressed I headed straight to the hospital wing to see my little princess Diamond but first I have to see Nathan its been a few months and with the special treatment Dr Domingo is giving him he should be all healed.
As soon as I reach the room he is in I stay there for a few moments trying to gather myself together, I have no idea why I am nervous I wasn't when I was down there beating and torturing him but why now? Maybe its cause I found out that he is Emiliana father and he will be my father in law, what if he says no, Hell no I won't let that happen she is mine and has been from the moment I set eyes on her she and Diamond are my everything.
I take one last big breath and I open the door as soon as I am in and he see me he immensely seats up getting ready, I am not going to hurt him anymore but I suppose he doesn't know that, but he will I can't have him fearing me and besides Miguel wants to offer him. Position here in his Mafia.

Anothony- Relax Nathan I am not going to hurt you I just came to talk to you, Miguel would of came but he is busy.

Nathan- okay then talk, but first why did you all of a sudden take me out of the basement and brought me here and hand a doctor treat me, I appreciate it but I have to go now, I have to get my daughter Oldo will kill her, and please tell me that little boy is okay I didn't mean to a changes my mind at the last minute but my fingers slipped and the gun when off I only agreed at first cause he has my daughter and won't give her back to me, she is to innocent and native to understand what was happening she my be 17 but she doesn't act like it most of the time and that is on me I babied her too much.

Anothony- calm down, your daughter Emiliana is fine she is safe with me she is asleep in my bed and before you jump to conclusions no I have not done anything with her yet, not until she is ready I am just been honest and letting you know she captured my heart and I will never let her go its only been a few months but I can say that I love her with all that I am and I would never let anything or anyone hurt her, we have Ronaldo in the basement.
Miguel our capo wants to offer you a job here and has not killed Ronaldo yet cause he thought he will leave that to you for what he has done to you and your daughter.

Nathan- she is here, she is safe , oh thank god I was going crazy not knowing what happened I kept asking but they never told me anything I want to see her , can I see her now, I have to see with my own eyes that she is safe and well, I will give you an answer to everything once I see my princess and as far as you and my daughter, let her tell me and you will not sleep with her at all not until she is married I will not have my daughter be any mafia's play thing she is not like any other young woman.

Anothony- I plan on marrying her very soon and no she is not just a play thing for me she is more then that she is my other half I would never hurt her like that.
There is also something else I need to talk to you about.

Nathan- good You better not hurt her Mafia or not I will kill you, what do you have to tell me

Anothony- It's about Marisha, is she Emiliana mother

Nathan- yes that little bitch , I don't care if she was 12 I was 13 my parents said they would help until we finish school but she took off I have of I have no Idea where she went and I don't care all I know is that she wouldn't go back to her parents they kicked her out when she fell pregnant,
Why do you ask about her I know Emiliana didn't tell you cause she knows nothing about that witch.

Anothony- well Marisha was found when was about that age and Miguel's parents took her in paid for school and she also worked as a maid. The day Miguel found and brought Angel home after a few weeks she tried to kill her because she wanted Miguel but he caught her in time and then she got put into the basement where Angel torture her branded her as a whore and put her in our Mafia pleasure house its for our guards to unwind but all the girls are there by choice where Marisha was forced, One night after drinking too much cause I found my whore of and ex now cheated on me I went there had few drinks watch the girls dance I don't remember anything except I woke up next to Marisha later I found out she drugged me, well I found out after she sneaked in the mansion with a gun and that same boy you shot she held a gun to his head she was also pregnant but I was one out if 30 men but I was proven to be the father, but the guard that was in charge kept giving her drugs even though he new, he was the only one who new she was pregnant, well to get to the point right now Marisha is dead And Emiliana has a half sister but she will not know any of this at all because she will be the mother of this child and not sister I just wanted to tell you.

Nathan- Thank god , I hated her every since she left my daughter without a mother and I agree with you on this, I won't even tell her that you guys beat and torture me I get why Miguel did it, I would have done the same and to his offer of joining I will humbly except.

Anothony- I already msg Angel and asked her to see if Angel is awake and after she eats something She will bring her up her, oh and my baby and Emiliana have the same Violet eyes.

Nathan- well I guess it will be more believable to pass your daughter, sorry whats her name

Anothony- her name is Diamond

Nathan- a beautiful name for I'm sure a beautiful little girl

Anothony- she is everything and more I will bring her around to see you when Emiliana gets here, I am excited she will be leaving in to weeks and thats when Miguel's triplet boys and my Diamond will get batiste and if you are feeling up to it I would like you to come.

Nathan - I wouldn't miss it, I am feeling fine already but they told me a couple weeks too
So I guess I will be able to join you in the celebration and I would also Like to apologise to Miguel and his wife Angel right.

Anothony- yes that is right well you will get your chance with his wife cause Angel will bring Emiliana over here.

Nathan- I can't wait to see her I have never been away this long before finally get to see my princess again.