Italy p2

Angel pov we all hoped in the helicopters that where waiting to take us to our house here and let me tell you the few of the country side of Italy is absolutely stunning so breathtaking I couldn't help admire the view every one else was nodding of back to sleep still tired from the flight here.
Not me I just kept looking at this beautiful sight in front of me I just wish Miguel was here to share it will me maybe we can go one a date looking at all this again.

Everything is amazing I am so in love with this place I want to visit every where and see everything but I doubt we have the time to see everything.
I am snap out of my thoughts by the pilot telling me that we are here and about to land so I wake the kids up. Yes I got the big helicopter that could fix all my kids and myself in it as the helicopter lands the kids screamed with excitement I don't know if its for our vacation or that we finally arrived or the fact that there papa is here I know one of them that is dying to see him beside me of course as soon as the helicopter stops Miracle jumps out and I scream after her cause it handed completely stoped Lucky she is small enough but Miguel still yelled at her for doing that and of course she cried just to make him feel guilty he really needs to toughen up around her and thats saying something he is the Mafia King and his little principessa is running circles around and has him completely wrapped he has a hard time ever getting angry at her.
Soon the rest of them come out and jump into his arms and Camila screams and runs into her papa's arms and he picks her up and holds her close.
I look over to Junior who now as his arms folded and has a frown on his face, oh boy what is he gunna be like when he finds out that she will be going to the boarding school here.

Miguel- baby girl are you gunna just stand there and stare at the house or are you going to show me some love I missed you so much did you not miss me if not I can take you up stairs and show you again and again until you can't walk just how much I know you miss me you will be begging for me to let you go.

Angel ( blushing I run up and jump into his arms and he spins me around and gives me a soft yet passionate kiss, we both look over at one little girl with an very angry face tapping her foot lol hehe she always wants her papa's attention I don't mind I love that she is so close to him)

Miracle my sweet little girl, can't I say hi to papa too I've missed him as well.

Miracle- yes you can after I have my papa time, you went to long you didn't finish the book yet

Miguel- principessa I know and it wasn't that long but you know papa has to work and go on business trips I'm sure Matilda or mama would have read it to you.

Miracle- no no no I don't want them to read it, it has to be only you papa you have to read it know I want to know what happens

Miguel- I will my principessa but not now and what did I say about how been acting you need to change your attitude or I will no longer read any more books to you, now go with Matilda with the rest of your brothers and get cleaned up I need to talk with your mama okay.

Miracle- b..but P...papa ( crying, screaming)

Miguel- ENOUGH!!!
You will go or you can go to bed without dinner
ORA FIGLIA ( now daughter)

Miguel pov- I hated doing that to her but Angel is right she is not the only one that said it she really has becoming a spoilt demanding brat sure demanding is good in the Mafia world but spoilt brat that cries when they don't get there way no never I only want her destroying people who deserve it but if I keep spoiling her she will just end up bullying every and using the fact that I am her papa and she is the Mafia Principessa I don't even now if I want to train her or try to completely leave her out of the Mafia world which I know is impossible I guess I got a lot of time to think about that since she is only two.