Saving mama p1

Angel pov -we where sitting in the room eating dinner I didn't want to go down and eat with everyone else the effects of what happen are still weighing strong on me tomorrow he will cut that bitch open take her lungs and give it to my mama, i know most people will think that is sick and wrong no matter what she did but the way i see it, its and eye for and eye she shoot the gun that took her lungs so mama should get hers and I Don't care what anyone thinks I am not the same weak fragile little girl that Miguel found and saved I am not the Mafia queen that Miguel helped come out, I wanted to watch while he cuts that bitch Tina open but Miguel said no and refused to budge on the matter he said he will be using chemicals which will not be good for me, I know its not but i know one if not more of those rooms has a viewing room i just want to see her gets whats coming to her, she just keeps fucking with me trying to get in my head a believe her that Miguel loves her, My ass no one loves here kinda sad when you think about it, I shake my thoughts off ' no you can't start to feel sorry for this whore now she will learn her final lesson that she can not mess with me or my family and she will never get Miguel he is mine forever and always.
Miguel- hey baby girl what's got your mind all occupied, your mind still on your mama she will be fine first thing tomorrow morning 6am on the dot she will get her surgery and she will be up and running around making plans when the boys get here lol.
Angel- Yes i know i just can't help but having something bad is going to happen
Miguel- You worry to much mg Little Mafia queen now do you want some dessert maybe so triple choco fudge ice cream that you seem to not get enough of
Angel- Really you of all people are gunna let me have some even though i had some before dinner "oops" did i say before dinner i meant umm yesterday yeah yesterday before dinner ( I looked at him smiling hoping he will let it slide and still give me my ice cream)
Miguel- baby you know I don't mind you having your favourite ice cream but not all the time its not good but because everything that's happening i will let you this one time, but no more sneaking ice cream or i will make sure no one buys it or gives it to you.
Angel pov- but ..but. Its your son's favourite too i crave it so much because all three of them want it so really its 3 against one your sons over power me there very demanding.
Miguel- lol using my sons , really baby there the ones demanding it well maybe you need to start telling them no getting practice for when they come
Angel- umm me say no of course I will but what about you and my parents and yours these boys will know they can get whatever they want lol
Miguel- I guess we will work on it together ( I went to her stomach to talk to my sons, ok boys it your papa if you really are demanding your mama eat ice cream you need to stop to much ice cream is bot good for all of you, they all kicked my face at the same time and with that Angel laughed so hard, hey boys you can not kick your papa like that your lucky your still in there and with that strong authority voice the boys stop kicking , good very good you know to always listen to your papa, with that i kiss her stomach and continue talking to the boys until one of the maids came in with my baby's ice cream or should i say babies since she says that its my sons who wants it lol.
I looked to my queen to see her face light up over ice cream I can't help up feel a little jealous the way she looks at the ice cream she should only look at me like that not the damm ice cream i feel like taking it away from her but i know that will upset her and lately she gets upset real easy every one especially me has to watch what they say and do.
Never did I ever think that any woman would have me wrapped the way she has me i never care for any females feeling not even my sister most of the time but my Queen she put a spell on me and i am not a shame to say that i never want to be out it.
Miguel- you gunna share that with me baby
Angel- mmmm okay only a little bit because this is for me and your sons
Miguel- my sons will always share with me.

WITH AlEJANDRO ANA ELIANA

Alejandro pov- I sit by Eliana bed holding her hand they gave her something to make her sleep she said she worries for Angel thats all she said and that took a lot out of her, I know why is worried Our Angel blames herself because that stupid Putta pointing the gun at Angel and my Eliana would never let anybody or Anything hurt our baby girl we couldn't protect her for so many years so when she saw what was going to happen she didn't think twice she just did it as i would have done if was there but sadly we didn't get there in time but hopefully everything goes well you will have it from that putta at least she will be of some use.
My darling sweetheart please be okay we finally have our daughter back and grandsons on the way and you said you would be the one to talk to Nikko some thing is truly up with that son of ours he hasn't been home in a few days he showed no concern when i told him what happen to you and me I can't lose my other half the one that makes my heart be constantly beat.
I couldn't help but break down and cry me a know ruthless killing machine i could take a life with out a hint of emotion but when it comes to my Eliana I can never control it.

Back to Angel and Miguel

Miguel pov- Me and my beautiful queen laid in bed watching a movies a regret letting her chose ahhh she chose you before me and the notebook why does she want to watch this crap for, all its gunna do is make her cry then i spend more then an hour cuddling getting her to calm down and of course most of the time make love to her which I'm not complaining I never will but these movies put me to sleep and every time i closed my eyes
She hit me and complain that I don't want to spend time with her. Ahhh i swear these pregnancy hormones are gunna kill me its all over the place she is lucky i love her more anything in this world.
I look down at my baby girl she is asleep on my chest i kiss her cheek and turn the tv off I shut my eyes about to go to sleep myself I don't know how long i was asleep for but it feels like I just feel asleep when my phone beeped I groaned and looked at my phone and saw it was already 5.15am dr said he would cut Tina about 5 then at 6 he would transfer it to Eliana but why is he calling me now, I looked at Angel and signed i pulled my arms of her gently and got out of bed and put the covers over her . I told Dr Domingo and Alejandro I would meet them in my office, what the hell is going on? As soon as I got there i saw the worry stricken faces of them both.
Miguel- what is going on why are you not operating right now
Dr Domingo- Capo she is gone some one had to have helped her
Miguel- fuck how the hell did this bitch slip away for the 2 time without any one here noticing will send an army of guards to track her ass down and Dr Domingo are there any other matching donors
Dr Domingo- I will see with other donors capo i will get on it immediately
Alejandro- do you have footage we can look at anything to find who could of helped her get out
Miguel- yes i do
Ph cov / Rommel, Angelo,Anothony and Damien as well as Dino
( capo they all say together) get to my office now Dino we will have other things to talk about but that can wait for now i need you to get all the footage and fast find out who helped the phycio bitch out.
After a few minutes the guys came running down to my office and I filled them in and they look like there gunna kill someone they where all locked and loaded and ready to go they just had to wait for Dino and what a surprise my sister apparently she bumped into him and wanted to help we saw the footage and Alejandro was just about ready to rip someone throat out it was one of his men he grabbed her and took her to a car outside but we couldn't see much after that so Alejandro summoned Jarred I got some of my men to take him to get answers cause when my baby gets up she is going to scream and cry up a storm if we don't have answers as to why her mother never got the transplant and how that bitch slipped away again I let Alejandro take this one it is his wife in the bed after all.
Alejandro- Jarred I will give you one chance to tell me who told you to take that putta that is saving your Belladonna and if the Belladonna dies so do you so start talking.
Jarred- y....y...youuu ww..won't b..believe me if i told you
Alejandro- just tell me , who did it and where the. Putta is been kept
Jarred- its your son capo he said wants to get rid of his sister he told all of us they you where going to give her the title of Mafia capo and not him because she is the first born.
Alejandro- what Nikko no not my son wouldn't do that to his mother
Jarred- I thought the belladonna was dead i told him that Tina killed her so he told me to take her
Alejandro- we have to get all your men to get my son please Miguel you have to before he kills her or worst try and get to Angel and kills her.
Miguel- Shit you heard him all of you i want you all to look for him track him down and bring him to the mansion and Tina she must be taken Alive for the Belladonna Eliana is that understood
Miguel pov- they all shouted yes capo and ran out i told Dino to tell them where to go he said he got a lead on him a while ago so he can keep them all and me informed.
I looked at the clock it was already 6.20am , shit i have to go I walked out of my office and went straight into our room I noticed she was not in the bed so i went into the bathroom I noticed she was laying down relaxing in the spa bath she looked at me and smiled but that smile on her face soon left as if she new something was wrong i have no idea if i could or should even tell her the truth but i know she will find out soon enough if she see her mama has not changed god give me the strength to tell her or give me a sign to hide it for a while i just don't know if she will take it well she is already sensitive as it is. I walk up to her and sit next to the tub and start rubbing her shoulders and I ask her if she would like to do some shopping for our sons she looks up and practically leaps out of the tub into my arms
Miguel- i take that as a yes baby girl
Angel- okay just let me get dressed and see how mamas doing and then we can leave.
Angel pov- I look at Miguel's face when i mentioned my mama , i wonder what happened
Angel - Miguel tell me what happened now i want to now and don't you lie to me .