Our wedding day

Angel- I woke up feeling on top of the world I couldn't believe it I'm getting married having triplets to the man that i am head over the hills for, The man that saved me, the man that gave me my family back made me see how strong how fearless i can be, but I also know he would prefer himself taking care of everything even more so know because I'm pregnant and he doesn't want me to do anything and i mean anything since i woke from that coma he would rarely let me leave the room the only time he did was to meet his sister and there parents I just pray to god that everything goes right, right now I'm looking at my self in my dress and the only thing i can think of is I really hope Miguel likes it, I have never felt more beautiful, loved, wanted and cherished in my life, I take a deep breath and look at my self

God I can't believe it's really me, okay Angel time to marry the man you love.
Alejandro- You look beautiful My sweetheart are you ready my Angel.
Angel- More then ready papa.

Miguel pov - I couldn't be happier I haven't been this happy in a long time and after today everything will fall in place and all the people i love will all be beside me after so long of been alone for many years I Finally have the missing peace of my heart my Sweet Angel my little Mafia queen.
Rommel and Angelo- You ready cugino
Miguel- piu che pronto a farne la mia rigina
( more then ready to make her my queen)
Miguel pov- I take one last look in the mirror and smile to my self get ready my queen you will not leave our room for a month lol,

I looked over to my cigino lets go get my queen.
We start walking into the church and i take my place i glance up and see my parents up there i told them that they should just come at the reception where i will announce everything but they said they didn't want to miss the best part so i made sure no one when up there and place them were no one could see them from down here.
I quickly turned back around when the music starts playing letting me know that she is here , i could could her every one cooing and aww !!! It must be Damian's son and Julian's daughter

The boy is Damian Jr or DJ and the girl her name is Sirenia no there not married they where just a couple of junkies whores we did DNA test on both while they where pregnant and when they came back positive well we kidnapped them kept them on lock down guards and nurses watching them the boys wanted to make sure that they didn't do any drugs after they had them we made them sign over there rights threw money at them and let them go.
I quickly turn around as i can smell my baby girl vanilla and coconut as soon as my eyes landed on her it was like my heart dropped she was beyond beautiful I hand no words.
father Peter - who gives this woman to this man
Alejandro- I do ( i kiss my sweet not so little girl and give her hand to Miguel)
Father Peter- Dearly beloved we our gathered here to day to wed this man to this woman in holy matrimony. Each couple has decided to say there own vows
Don Miguel you may go first
Miguel- I was living in darkness
I only new pain
I only new and saw the pleasures
In all the tortures and deaths
That my hands all lead
As i drained and watched
The life leave there eyes
The satisfaction it gave me
Was always so divine
Till the day I saw a Angel walking
Here on earth
Strumming her guitar
Singing so soulfully
She tore straight through
the Ruthless Mafia king
And he showed
His heart to her
With a single key
For only the purity of
Her soul tamed the
Beast within him.

I look over at my baby girl, tears running down her face and I gently wipe it away.
Father Peter- you may now go Belladonna
Angel- first i just want to say that was beautiful so beautiful i did not expect that I don't think i can top that , I didn't really right any thing i just thought i would be from the heart when the time came so here goes.
Miguel Amore you saved me even when i lied and told you i had a place to stay you made me come with you to live with you a young broken girl you didn't know, at first i was scared until i realised that you would never hurt me.
The more I spend with the closer i got you never left me for that long you new i was scared but for reason i felt safe around you and you gave me the confidence and the strength i thought i never would have had you brought the dark Angel out in me showing me how fearless and strong I truly am you made me hole you completely filled my heart, you gave me my parents a family i never you i had and the greatest gift beside your love and the three blessings inside me, thank you Amore ( looking at Miguel his holding back his tears)
Father Peter- may i have the rings please( DJ walks up and gives the rings)
Now Miguel repeat after me
Miguel- take this ring as a symbol of my everlasting love and devotion to you only you.
Angel- take this ring as a symbol of my everlasting love and devotion to you only you
Father Peter- these two have exchanged vows promising there eternal love for one another and if anyone thinks these two should not be wed speak now or forever all your peace.
Woman - I object he doesn't love that stupid slut his only marring her cause she is pregnant, he loves me why would he really want you i am far more beautiful then you i mean look at me.

Miguel pov- You have got to be kidding me this slut i slept with her twice and she got clinging telling everyone that i was her boyfriend she is nothing but a whore , just as i was about to speak Angel beat me to if as she walked right up to her every one here since they are All mafia they all pulled there guns looking at Angel for a command they already respect her.

Angel- I don't know who you are but never cruse in Gods house again and definitely don't come dress like some two dollar whore.
Woman- huh how dare you talk to me like that the only whore here is you those aren't his babies he always uses protection your just trying to pin them on him for his money, Miguel did you see the way she talked to me, you don't have to marry her if these are your babies we will raise them together.
Eliana- ( slap , backhand) speak to my daughter like that again and i will see to it that your death is slow and agonisingly painful
Gabby - you have got to be the most stupid brainless bimbo in the world you are surrounded by Mafia around the world Angel here like me she is a Mafia princess a true Belladonna and soon Queen and everyone one here once to kill you they are just waiting on her command.
Miguel- thats it I had enough you stupid bitch how dare you ruin my queen's special day with all your bull me and you never a thing twice thats it and now you will pay.
Angel- get here out of here take her to the basement she can rot in there till we get back from our honeymoon
Angel pov - after they take her away we walk backup so father Peter and finish
Father Peter- well lets just get right to the end by the power invested in my i know pronounce you husband and wife you may now kiss the bride

Angel pov- he pulled me in and kissed me slow possessively yet passionately i think what happened a few moments ago had a lot to do with it, we broke away from the kiss equally panting
Miguel- I love you so much my Angel and I'm so sorry Mi Belladonna I don't even remember her name her face i remember name no I'm sorry she ruined your day
Angel- it's our day and it not ruined it was just another Mafia wedding lol at least thats what gabby said and mama, but i what to deal with her when we get back.
Miguel- we oh no baby not we just me and the guys thats it your pregnant it dark and wet and not sanitary for you to be down there we can keep her till you recover from the babies then you can have all the fun you want with her i promise.
Angel- FINE huff arggg it's not fair ( pouting)
Miguel- baby I'm doing this for your own good and for our babies i will never forgive myself if something happened to you both.
Angel- I'm sorry ( pouting) daddy your right there safety and there health comes first
Miguel- good girl ( kisses) now my queen lets go the reception waits and i can not wait to dance with my baby girl and my threw little babies in waiting.
Miguel pov- finally she is finally my wife my queen and soon we will have 3 little ones running around my heirs i am more the excited over the moon i truly can't wait to be father a papa i just hope i am as good as my papa he may have been the ruthless Mafia king but at home with us he was a loving father who taught me everything who showed me unconditional love even though i never showed that side of me that was until my Angel.
I look at Angel and i know it may sound nuts but all I'm thinking about is after she has these three how soon will she give me more i want an arming of my heirs but i will be happy with how many my baby girl wants to give me, but i think she will need a good gap before anymore after all there more the one i can help but likely chuckle but soon get snapped out of my thought when Angel is pulling me by arm excitingly she says she wants to dance with me and that she also has a surprise but i have to wait for it. Mmm now I'm excited I wonder what my baby has planned god i wish didn't tell me its going to eat me up all night till i know.