Marissa snaps

Marissa's pov- After I finished cooking and of course putting in the secret ingredient, I made my way up stairs with the other maid Anna I brought her along so it will look like I did nothing wrong we made it to the room and I see this really young girl on the bed and it made my blood boil she is nothing but a child he needs a real woman.
Do I turned around and and told Anna I forgot the cheese if she could go and get it she said of course and left the room. Now I will kill her with my bare hands and tell him she tried to attack me yeah  he will believe me he only meet her today and I've seen her before playing guitar and singing she is nothing but a poor street kid she doesn't deserve Miguel he is mine.
I will have him, I will have him all to my self and I will be queen of Mafia not her.

Angel- ( I saw the maid she didn't look happy,  so I smiled politely at her and greeted her as she put the food down)
Hello my name is Angel Romana what's your name and thank you some much for the food.

Anna's pov - Some thing felt of I saw the cheese on the tray so I decided I will listen and watch peaking through the door and there was a beautiful girl she looked and really young and innocent I can see why Don Miguel is attracted to her and I see Marisha has that look on her face.
I can see she is about to snap, I know she is obsessed with the Don I  keep listen to what she saying , She picks up the knife and I didn't wait a second I ran straight to Don Miguel's office.

Miguel pov- I was fishing some of my paper work thinking about my sweet baby I know she is only few doors down but I miss her already her scent, her sweet smile, My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a banging on my door calling for me so I press the button on my door and it was Anna one of my maids runs in a panic look across her face.

Miguel- Anna what's the matter? what happen?

Anna- Don Miguel you have to hurry the young girl you brought here I think Marisha may do something to her , The look on her face when she saw her.
I ran to you as fast as I could because she had picked up the knife and I also think she may have done something to her food.

Miguel-  WHAT!!! I'LL  KILL   HER call my guards up here now!!!

Anna- Yes Don Miguel right away.

Miguel pov- I jumped out of my chair and I ran out of my office to my Angel's room when I go to the door it was open I saw Marisha scream at my baby girl.

Marissa- You... you think you can just come here just like this and take what is mine, I have worked to hard to get Miguel for you to take him away from me and I will have him even if I have to kill you .
You are nothing but a poor dirty street kid you don't deserve him he needs a real woman and when I kill you I will tell him I had no choice that you attack me and he will believe me because he has known me for longer then you( I slapped her across the face hard then I started to laugh especially when I saw the fear on her  face)

Miguel's pov - I watched a little longer untill I saw my baby with tears in her eyes and telling Marisha it's not true that he cares for me and that he said I was his.
I had enough so before she could hit her again I entered the Room and started to screamed , both of them turned to face me.

Miguel-  WHAT  THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING MARISSA!!!!

Marissa- sh....she tired to attack me first I was just defending myself

Miguel- You know better then to lie to me, I saw and heard it all.
Guards take her away and make sure she eats that food she cooked .
( I turned and looked at Anna )
Anna can you make something for angel

Anna- Yes of course Don Miguel

Miguel's pov - baby girl it's okay come here.
( I pick her up and sat her on my lap and wrap my arms around her tiny little waist she really needs to put on weight and she will I will make sure of it)
Baby listen okay don't cry every thing she said is a lie I care about you so much and you are mine in fact I love you, I fell in the love the moment I saw those big beautiful emerald green eyes look up at me which sunk deep within my soul.

Angel's pov - I'm sitting on his lap and I can't believe that happen, that crazy lady with the knife Miguel said she has been trying to get him to be with her for along time, he said he didn't firer her because he new she needed the job but told me not to worry she will be taken care of and what he said next had my heart racing like a wild horse and my face turn completely red he said he loves me. Does he really or is he just saying that.

Angel- Do you really mean it Miguel do you really love me ( I looked in his eyes and saw only love and I new what he said was true or he is a really good actor, but I think I will take a leap of faith and see where it leads me )

Miguel- Yes my Angel of course I mean it I wouldn't say anything if I don't mean it . Do you love me baby girl.
It's okay if you don't, I know this is all new to you and I am moving very fast but believe me Baby girl I am slowly down a lot for you.

Angel's pov - I have never felt this way before but then again. I have never had a boyfriend before but when I am with him, I get butterflies in my tummy and my heart beats so fast  and at the same time the pain in my heart after I lost my mother and brother seems to ease when he wrapped his arms around me and when he isn't beside me, I miss him so much, I look up at him waiting patiently for my response.

Angel- Yes I do, my heart hasn't stopped racing and hurting since my mother and brother was killed but when you held me for the first time the pain stop so I new you where my other half the missing key to my heart and i hope you won't ever break it.

Miguel- Never baby girl I will rather die a thousand deaths then to ever see you hurt my sweet innocent baby.

Miguel's pov - I lifted her chin up so she look at me her cheeks where bright red I smiled at how cute she looked blushing , then I did something I have been wanting to do ever since I first saw her I lean down and gave a a light peak on her lips I held her face in my hands one hand gently on her neck  and the other hand on her held her head I started stroking her hair telling her I will never leave her and she can never leave me.
We sat there for while till Anna came in and brought the food she bowed her head and told Angel that she hopes she doing better and if she needed anything just to call her.

Miguel- Angel I have to go back and finish my work but I will see you tomorrow morning.
I will try to come earlier but don't wait up okay you need to get some sleep I'm leaving Anothony and Jonah  with you they with be your guards when I am not with you okay.

Angel- But I can take care of my self I don't need any bodyguards babysitting me. ( I crossed my arms glaring at him, I'm no baby)

Miguel - Angel I'm not asking you I am telling you , My word in final, This is for your own safety I don't want anything to happen to you.

Miguel's pov - I gave her a kiss and left before she could say anything else I called Rommel and Angelo and asked them if they found that bastard Richard.

( ring...ring )
Miguel- Have you found him

Rommel and Angelo - Yes he is hiding out in Bali.

Miguel- Get the Jet ready we leave in an hour.

Rommel and Angelo - Si Capo , you got it.

Miguel's pov- Get ready you son of bitch I am coming for you and you will pay for everything you did to my baby girl.