Miguel's fuled with rage

Leo pov- mmmm damm i know I shouldn't be at this part but I couldn't help it there was a gorgeous sexy beauty that temped him, I could see she was was with a man not just any man but not other then the ruthless Mafia beast himself Miguel Cruz and looking closely i can see she is pregnant which doesn't bother me, I will have her I am not afraid of Miguel my brother Alex set the hit that killed his parents but it also killed him to cause he couldn't find Gabriela he wanted to marry her then he would kill Miguel and be the King of all Mafia's which he told me i would run my own when that happens well since he can't find Gabriela we could just kidnap her she is carrying his heirs he will surly give us whatever we want then i could also have a taste of that beauty i started slowly making my way towards her.
Angel pov - i was outside on the beach chairs soaking up the sun enjoying the peace and quiet Miguel said he had to do some work and send couple of emails he kept apologies but i told him it was fine because it really is he runs multiple billion dollar empires he can just go days without handling some of it. I started to get a wried feeling like i was been watched I looked around and saw no one so i just shrugged it off and laid back down and closed my eyes relaxing in the sun and the sweet and salty smell of the ocean air i am completely at peace , I quickly turn around as my sun was been blocked to see this man starring down at me.
Angel- who are you and what are you doing here.
Leo- mmm little one ( i pulled out my gun and pointing at her ) I think you better get up and come with me unless you want me to shoot you where your baby lies.
Angel- Again who are you and what do you want
Leo- simply you, I want you ( I looked at her from head to too licking my lips ) all of you and my name is Leonardo but you can call me Leo my pet.
Miguel- (I clocked my gun and put it to his head )
She will call you nothing Leo but dead.
Miguel pov- That little shit things he can do this to me of all people and get away with it, I had 100 of my best men surrounding us all pointing there guns at him, I put my gun down and take his off him and started punching him in the face over and over again as soon as he hits the ground i kick him in the ribs a few times before he is taken away i told them he is to be kept a live i have plans for him.
Miguel- baby girl come here are you okay, did he touch you hurt you tell me your okay
Angel- Mia amore i am fine you know why?
Miguel- why mia cara
Angel- cause i know no matter what happens you will always come safe and protect me ( smiling up at me i kiss his neck and hold him tight)
Miguel- damm right I will, I will move heaven and earth for you and our babies. Now how about I take all my babies and you all feed, I need my little babies to eat so i can have my way with my big baby. So do you want to go out to eat or do you want to stay in, mmm maybe a picnic on the beach, what do you want to do baby girl tell me?
Angel- a picnic on the beach sounds wonderfully perfect I'm gunna fo freshen up then we can go.
Miguel- okay baby girl sounds good i will go get everything set up.
Miguel pov- I wanted everything perfect so I went and got everything ready and set it up myself I could have easily got the maids to do it but i wanted to be one to doing it for my baby.
After almost an hour I finally was finish and i just hope my baby likes it

Angel pov - after i have a quick shower and get dressed I stopped to look at myself in the mirror

The prefect dress for the picnic date with my man couldn't help smile to my self I swear me and Miguel are weirdoes normal couples go to the spa get a massage together and when a woman comes on to there man most of them use words some may hit but with me and Miguel we let the bullets do the talking well some times Miguel is keeping Leo alive normal when a guy does that to me Miguel would go over the deep end and kill them i wonder who Leo is that Miguel is keeping him Alive i guess i have to find out i walk out and go to the beach where the guards tell me to go and thats when i see it the most beautiful romantic picnic its like something out of a movie and then i see my man , my sexy husband coming out of the water

God I just want to run and jump on him but i know that will be my ass he scold me for running while I'm pregnant i swear he is even more protective and possessive then he was before if that is at all possible, but hey i really do love that side of him , well most of the time lol.
Miguel- baby girl your here and you look absolutely stunning there are not enough words in the world to describe how beautiful you are( with that i kiss her lips and she automatically lets out a moan fuck this woman doesn't have to do to much to get me hard) let me dry up real quick then we can eat i am sure you are hungry ( i go down to her belly and place a kiss on it don't worry papa knows your hungry too)
Miguel pov- after i finish drying off i take a seat next to her and pick her up and place her where she belongs on my lap and i start feeding her i gave her chocolate covered strawberries and deep it in whip cream she held my hand as a put it towards her mouth as she bit into it the juices came down my fingers and hand then she did something i did not except she put my fingers in her mouth and started sucking all the juices off it then went to my wrist, fuck I can't take it it anymore i stood up with her and laid her down i started ripping out all her clothes till she laid naked before me i grabbed her legs and opened them up putting each of her legs over my shoulders i started licking and sucking working my way up to the sweetest desert she arched her back moaning my name i give her a slap on her ass thats not my name to you baby girl, the moment i hear her scream daddy i slammed straight into her, fuck I can't get enough of her i lead into her kissing those lips i love so much shoving my tongue in her mouth sucking her tongue making her moan i release her and start kissing down her neck she panting hard from my relentless pounding into her tight pussy while i am sucking her neck making sure i leave more of my marks on her.
Angel- ahhhh mmmm daddy that feels so good harder daddy harder
Miguel- fuck baby girl i can't get enough of you, you always keep daddy so hard if i had it my way I wouldn't stop pumping your pussy till its red raw, you would like that wouldn't you baby girl.
Angel- yes da..daddy mmmm I..I would l..love that ahhhh ss..shit da...da....daddy mmm I...I...I'm coming please daddy please oh god I can't hold it mmmm ahhhh
Miguel- cum on daddy's big cock baby girl
Miguel pov- like always she comes on command i love it I grab both her hands and pin them about her head and pumping her pussy the only sound can be heard is our juices mixing and skin slapping the cool sea breeze air hitting our naked flesh my breathing becomes hard and i know I'm close i start pounding into her harder until I finally release myself inside her then i grab hold of her tight and turn us around so she is laying on top of me i take the thin sheet and put it on her and cuddle with her starring up at the stars.
Angel- wow just wow I don't think i can ever get tired of this I suppose we should take advantage of this know cause we won't get to much of it when these three come.
Miguel - mmm I suppose your right baby girl so you want to rest a bit more or get right into round 2 ( i looked at her and smirked)
Angel- give me a few minutes at least wait till i can feel my legs baby ( kissing him on his jaw)
Miguel- okay baby girl 30minutes then your all mine again
Angel- I'm yours all the time, well till our children get here then you have to share me lol
Miguel- they will be the only ones i share you with for you belong to us.
Angel- forever and always