Junior and Camila's first date

Angel pov - Miguel had to leave early in the morning he had to take his Jet to Italy he had some business there from both worlds he wants to finish it before we head up there in a week Mateo and Alejandro are starting school so we wanted a family vacation. But right now I am just finishing breakfast I'm about to go get Camila and Junior up for there little date it's going to be so cute. Antonio said if it was anyone else he would be pissed but he better not hurt her, piccolo capo or not he will kill him, I just laughed it of and told him she would be fine and we will see him in Italy you see he went with Miguel because he will be the new underboss there handling things for Miguel after what happened to his wife he is putting Camila in the same school gabby went to for her own protection which is the biggest reason I want there time together to be special I know that they will still talk but it won't be enough but little boy will be so sad but we will tell him the truth and I know he will understand.

Angel- hey you too time to get up I have a big surprise for the both of you a big special day planned
( I couldn't help but giggle at the actions of my son, Camila was about to get up and he pulled her back down, he truly is his father son, just like him)
Junior if you don't get up know how will you take Camila on a date
( at these words alone he shot up and said I'm up come on Camila lets get ready)
No Junior you will go your room and shower and Camila will be in hers, I will send Matilda in there in you need any help or I will come and help you.

Camila - Its okay Zia I can do it myself I am a big girl now

Junior- but mama I don't like it when she is to far away from me

Angel- relax she is not far her room is across from you now go so I can finish making breakfast

Junior- fine

Angel pov- I couldn't contain my laughter my Junior was pouting cause they couldn't get ready in the same room he never pouts he acts like a grown man he is such an old soul.
Once I finished breakfast all the kids came down Along with gabby and Dino and Anthony and Emiliana they said they will take the rest of the kids out as I was serving the food to all of them my daughter starts screaming on top of her lungs

Miracle- ahhhhh ( crying) Where's my papa I want my papa, I want papa NOW!!!!

Angel pov- oh boy this is why I get mad sometimes at Miguel he spoils her to much and keeps her with him all the time cause she doesn't want anyone else and it hurts sometimes cause she doesn't want me I can't get her to stop she is a complete papa's girl not even Diamond is like that and she a papa's girl too.

Angel- Miracle my baby girl stop crying your papa had business but we will all meet him in a weeks time okay come on sweetheart come an eat

Miracle- NO I ALWAYS EAT WITH PAPA, PAPA FEEDS ME, I WANT HIM NOW!!!

Angel- MIRACLE CARINA CRUZ STOP!!!
( I had to calm myself from screaming anymore)
You will stop it you are been very naughty right now acting like a spoilt brat if you don't stop and sit down right this minute and eat your breakfast When I call your papa I will tell him that you are been naughty and you won't get to talk to him.

Angel pov - I look at my not so sweet little girl, she has tears down her face and has her face scrunched up looking incredibly angry at the moment, I know I yelled and told her she wouldn't talk to her papa if she kept going but she needs to learn that she can't stay with him all the time and when he has to go on a business trip she needs to behave herself.
I had to step outside I needed some air I have to talk to Miguel it's his fault that she is like this I don't want her yo end up like some stuck up little snobby brat I won't have my daughter act that way.

Ph cov Miguel- baby girl I would love to hear your voice and talk to you all day but I have to go into the meeting now, is there anything wrong

Angel- Anything wrong, anything wrong well there is and its your fault