And the smile on that half of the human face is still frozen, showing a kind of stubbornness that refuses to admit defeat.

She committed suicide before she could completely turn into a sparrow.

This is the second person to die since they came to No. 2 Middle School, and today is the second day after they came to No. 2 Middle School.

Although she was obviously not breathing, Shen Yunzhe still squatted down to make sure, and finally he said, "Dead."

Li Yilun took a deep breath, "I don't have time to make sure, so just do as you say."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "What?"

"Bring the strange bird from No. 1 Middle School to No. 2 Middle School and open the door to No. 2 Middle School."

Shen Yunzhe looked at him silently, neither saying yes nor saying no.

"What? You don't want to do this?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at the half-bird, half-human Bei Chuanchuan in front of him. He inexplicably remembered the pink cat in the photo on his mobile phone. He almost collapsed when he recalled the code name Hope and asked why the reality would be affected. As Zhenshi Staying there for more than twenty years is to prevent reality from being threatened by the game field.

If it goes like this, will this playground reappear somewhere in reality?

"No." Shen Yunzhe said, "I'm thinking about something."

Li Yilun wanted to ask him what he was thinking, but before he could ask, he heard a voice behind him.

"Li Yilun, Shen Yunzhe!" It was Yuan Jing, "We discovered something new!"

"What are you looking at?"

"Ah! Kawakawa!!"

Yuan Jing looked at Bei Chuanchuan's body in horror. She died miserably and embarrassingly, and looked so helpless. Yuan Jing covered her mouth, and she slowly knelt down on the ground, but she shed tears. She couldn't even let it out. She had cried here so many times that she couldn't cry anymore.

Lan Sicheng followed. She didn't speak. Her beige coat was still clean.

They are the last survivors.

Shen Yunzhe took off his coat and covered Bei Chuanchuan. Although he suffered a big loss from his behavior in the game last time, he didn't think Bei Chuanchuan would retaliate against him for this reason.

"Let's go and see your new discovery." Shen Yunzhe said.

Yuan Jing was helped up by Lan Sicheng, and they led the way silently. The original good mood of discovering new clues no longer existed.

They walked to the back of the teaching building and walked into a room after twists and turns. It looked like a monitoring room, with a very large screen in front of them.

"Yuan Jing said there must be cameras in the school, and maybe they can capture something." Lan Sicheng said on behalf of Yuan Jing: "We searched for a long time before we found this monitoring room. The monitoring room was broken a long time ago. We looked for After a while I found a DVD."

This is a very old name, DVD.

"There is a DVD player over there, and the disc says: School Song Contest. We thought it must be important, so we went to watch it with you first."

Lan Sicheng finished explaining and then closed his mouth. Yuan Jing never spoke again.

"Have a look." Shen Yunzhe put the CD into the player, and the moment he pressed play, the entire big screen lit up.