"I don't know." Li Yishun shook his head, "But even if it's not Lu Shun, we can't ignore it."

Yuan Jing nodded, and she looked at Bei Chuanchuan next to her, "Chuanchuan, what do you think?"

"Although I hate him very much, but..." Bei Chuanchuan said with a little disgust in his eyes, "Now that it's like this, how about we tie him up and put him somewhere. He can't be allowed to run around or look for him. Without him, we still have to look for clues, and that's all we can do."

Lan Sicheng also agreed, "I think this is the only way."

"None of us can protect ourselves, and it is impossible to protect Lu Shun like this."

"Interpersonal relationships are really bad." Shen Yunzhe poked Lu Shun on the forehead with a pen, "Look, no one is willing to protect you. You are so bad. You know what is most important in this society?" Is it? It's interpersonal relationships, it's opportunities, you have to seize the opportunity."

Li Yilun pulled him helplessly and said, "Okay, you too, be normal."

Shen Yunzhe was innocent, "I'm normal."

It took a lot of strength to tie up Lu Shun. Lu Shun was not quiet. When someone approached, he started to flutter. He made louder and sharper sounds and kept shouting, and he smashed his hands and feet on people.

If he were really a sparrow, he would still be cute, but he is not a sparrow now, he is a grown man.

Li Yilun couldn't hold him down, so Shen Yunzhe went to help, and finally Bei Chuanchuan got on board.

It took three people to hold down Lu Shun and tie him up. Shen Yunzhe even tied him with a bow tie.

Because he often played with dolls at home, Shen Yunzhe was very skilled in tying bows. The bows he made were exquisite and beautiful, which made the three girls present couldn't help but look at him. This beautiful bow connected the three of them. Girls can't fight.

"Let's go to the cafeteria! I'm so hungry." Shen Yunzhe had enough fun, he raised his hand and suggested again.

No one had any objections this time. Everyone was very tired. They had died in the cycle five times and came to a new place. They had long forgotten what comfort looked like.

Unfortunately, there was no food in the canteen, not even water. The rotten food was piled on the plates and gave off a strange smell.

There was plenty of food, but it was all rotten, plate after plate on the table.

Li Yilun carefully picked up a plate of rotten food on the table, and finally picked out the body of a sparrow from it.

"Ugh!" Yuan Jing was aroused by the smell and almost vomited.

There was no way to eat. No one wanted to eat this kind of thing. Everyone's mood was not very high. Although they left No. 1 Middle School, they were still mentally tired and couldn't cheer up completely.

Seeing that everyone was lifeless, Yuan Jing coughed and said, "Well, how about everyone take a rest first?"

Yuan Jing said: "Just go to the teaching building, find a class and put the tables together and lie down."

"That's fine." Lan Sicheng covered the lower half of his face, "I'm really tired and I really need to take a nap."

Bei Chuanchuan also nodded, "Li Yilun, what about you?"

Li Yilun glanced at Shen Yunzhe next to him. Shen Yunzhe was sitting there staring at the food on the table. He looked very quiet. It was impossible to tell whether he was happy or unhappy. When he was quiet, his whole person showed a kind of rejection. The feeling of being thousands of miles away.