Yuan Jing also shook his head, "I can't sing either."

"It's not necessarily about participating in this school song competition, but what we will encounter in this place." Li Yilun came out and said: "Shen Yunzhe? What are you looking at?"

Shen Yunzhe had been looking in one direction since just now. He was motionless, as if something had attracted his attention.

Hearing Li Yilun ask this, Shen Yunzhe turned his head and smiled, like a child seeing a beloved toy. He stretched out his finger and pointed in front, "Sparrow."

"sparrow?!"

Everyone was frightened and looked over there in a hurry.

After looking over, they discovered that a large tree as tall as a building stood abruptly in the middle of the playground. There were densely packed sparrows standing on the tree. They couldn't tell whether these sparrows were dead or alive because they stood like that. Standing motionless.

Wherever Shen Yunzhe was going, he heard a crash as soon as he took a step.

Countless sparrows fell down in unison, clattering to the ground. After a while, the entire playground was covered with sparrow corpses.

The sparrow carcasses were piled up into a brown-black mass, surrounding the entire playground.

Everyone present did not dare to express their anger. Finally, Lan Sicheng spoke, "Then, what should we do now?"

No one spoke because they didn't know. Finally, they all looked at Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe was a newcomer and was even excluded by them at the beginning, but gradually he became their backbone, especially after Bi Jiayin's death.

Although he is a newcomer, he is really sharp and can always find something wrong. He is not normal, but this abnormality is just right in the game field.

So they had to start relying on Shen Yunzhe's abnormality.

Only Li Yilun noticed a little bit of the truth. For example, Shen Yunzhe was too familiar with the game field, and the words he occasionally said were full of familiarity. Maybe he was not a newcomer, but an old player of the game field like them, just because Why are you pretending to be a newcomer?

"Look." Shen Yunzhe said, "Look for the legend about the sparrow in various places."

"Can we leave if we find it?!" Lu Shun started babbling again.

Shen Yunzhe smiled and said, "Be safe."

The people present were stunned, because Shen Yunzhe said "pay attention to safety" and their hairs stood up.

Yuan Jing asked: "What does this mean?"

"In the previous place, we could come back if we died, but it's different here. Maybe if we die, we will die, and there will never be a chance to come back again." Shen Yunzhe said with a smile: "Eternal sleep, You won't open your eyes again, do you like it?"

"I'm kind of looking forward to it." Shen Yunzhe closed his eyes, "I can sleep for a lifetime."

Everyone rubbed the goosebumps on their arms and quickly separated to go to various places, just tacitly avoiding the playground.

Shen Yunzhe was the only one left in the place again. Li Yilun asked him, but when he didn't get an answer, he stopped asking. In his opinion, Shen Yunzhe was quite capable and wouldn't die so easily. He would just go to a game ground. It's his ability to persist until the end.

After everyone left, Shen Yunzhe walked to the playground alone and looked at the sparrow corpses on the ground.

He reached out and picked up a sparrow. The sparrow had its eyes open and its mouth open. The body was as light as a piece of skin. Shen Yunzhe shook his fingers and dropped the body again.