This is probably the case.

Li Yilun left anyway. Although Shen Yunzhe was waiting for them all to die again, he didn't want to just wait for death without doing anything. He still left here to find as much information as possible, so Shen Yunzhe was alone. Wandering in the corridor, humming the school song.

"Hey, let me tell you, do you want to maintain this state now?"

System answer: [What do you mean? 】

"It's codenamed Sleep Disorder. You replaced him because I was too synchronized with the creator and was greatly affected. I doubted myself. Now I don't doubt it at all. Players think I'm mentally ill." "

[Increasing the synchronization rate of people with code name sleep disorders is beneficial to maintaining mental status and can improve the synchronization time with code name hope. 】

"Hope doll? Isn't it a little weird to be in sync with a doll?"

【...Do you really think he is a doll? 】

"Just kidding." Shen Yunzhe sighed, "My mood has become so bad. As expected, I can't sleep. My mood is not good. I can't sleep. I can't dream. I can't see the Hope Doll. I'm so unhappy!"

Shen Yunzhe's mental state is indeed not good.

Codename Sleep Disorderer itself is not suitable for his current mental intensity, but due to the accident of Codename Music Creator, he had to synchronize, and the synchronization rate was increased to 35%, which made Shen Yunzhe fall into a situation that he could not recognize. in status.

Maybe he can sense that something is wrong with him now, but he will only feel: Who cares, if something is wrong, it is wrong!

His reason cannot maintain normal thinking, and he can only let go of everything his senses get.

Although he is extremely sharp in this state, he is also extremely fragile. He is not easily destroyed because he is broken.

The system made up its mind and came to the dark space to wake up the sleepy codename Hope.

At the moment when Codename Hope woke up, the system just saw the flash of murderous intent in his eyes.

[Go to see Shen Yunzhe. 】The system is not talking nonsense, 【His mental state is extremely poor, and he cannot change his code name partner for the time being. 】

Codename Hope frowned, with a kind of confusion that she didn't understand.

Perhaps what Shen Yunzhe said is right. Codename has wanted to be separated from the human world for too long, and he has forgotten too many things, and his communication with most ordinary humans is blank, like an innocent rabbit, that is A harmless and exquisite doll that Shen Yunzhe likes.

【Shen Yunzhe wants to see you. 】So the system directly said more accurate words.

The codename "Hope" was immediately understood, and his eyes that had been empty for a long time suddenly overflowed with light, as if he had come to life again in this dead place.

"He wants to see me?" Codename Hope repeated the question, "Really?"

"Does he... like me very much?"

"Can I go see him?"

Yes, he likes you very much.

The system murmured in its heart: It's just a favorite of a beloved baby.

At this time, Shen Yunzhe was leaning against the window. He felt very tired from walking and his whole body was very weak. He realized that it might not be that his body was tired, but that his spirit was tired. He was terribly tired mentally. , then it becomes weak and weak.