Shen Yunzhe looked at the cement pit and said, "Lu Shun won't be buried in it, right?"

"I've seen people buried in cement, dead... Oh, right, we shouldn't talk about this now."

Bei Chuanchuan didn't seem to believe it. She picked up a stick from the side and started pounding it into the cement. She pounded the semi-hard cement open, and after a while, a pale hand was picked out.

Looking at the familiar watch, everyone present finally believed that it was really Lu Shun.

He let Bi Jiayin die in the wall instead of him, but the next moment he was built into the ground and covered with cement.

No one was in the mood to talk. They stood there quietly, unable to say anything.

They really can't find any new clues, and they don't know where to go or how to leave this game field. They can only wait. Everyone's heart is empty and they don't even have fear. No longer exists, only a feeble soul remains.

In the end, they dispersed to look for clues, but no one had any hope.

Bei Chuanchuan fell to her death again, this time in the corridor. Her head hit the window sill, and she lay on it and never moved again.

The order has not changed, and the time has not changed, as if Lu Shun's postponement was just an episode.

Shen Yunzhe stood in front of the birdcage. He listened to the weird bird singing over and over again. In the end, he simply sat directly in front of the birdcage and kept staring at the birdcage.

Yuan Jing felt weird and wanted to pull him but couldn't. Shen Yunzhe looked extremely silent, as if the whole world had nothing to do with him. All he could think about was this strange bird. If other players were still there... Now, I definitely feel that he must be possessed by a ghost, or else he is crazy.

In the end, Li Yilun and Yuan Jing went to investigate, leaving Shen Yunzhe alone here.

They have understood one thing, they will die in the original order and time without anyone's intervention.

Shen Yunzhe is the last one.

"Are you tired?" Everyone left, and only Shen Yunzhe was left. He sat on the ground and talked to himself, "We can't sleep, and you seem to have not slept either. After staying up for so long, Are you sleepy? I'm so sleepy, I kind of want to sleep."

"But I have insomnia and can't sleep, what about you?"

The bird didn't answer him.

The weird featherless bird squatted in the cage. It stared at Shen Yunzhe and occasionally made a cry. The cry became more and more like a human scream.

"Don't ignore me." Shen Yunzhe started shouting randomly, "Senior? Senior sister? Teacher? Classmate?"

The lobby of the teaching building was cold at night, and the wind was blowing in. Shen Yunzhe was chilled, so he wrapped his coat tightly and stood up, walking around in place, trying to warm up his body.

At this moment, the bird suddenly started singing, it was still the school song.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the bird. After a while, he took out his mobile phone to check the time. It turned out that it was already the time when Li Yilun and Yuan Jing had an accident.

Putting the phone back in his pocket, Shen Yunzhe walked towards the birdcage. At this moment, a huge wind blew in, and a photo was swept in by the wind and pasted on the birdcage, with bright red on it. Bloody, Shen Yunzhe reached out and took off the photo, and found that it was the photo of the teacher and the student again.