"Yes, that's what I mean." Shen Yunzhe said quickly: "There is no more suitable hiding place for Bei Chuanchuan than the playground."

Bi Jiayin nodded and looked at Bei Chuanchuan, "I'm still worried. I'm watching her here. You can go and do whatever you want."

What she said is beautiful, but who among the people here doesn't know what Bi Jiayin is thinking.

She wanted to make sure that Bei Chuanchuan could survive like this, because if Bei Chuanchuan died, she would be the next one, and she would be penetrated by the spikes on the wall and die. Almost everyone has spikes. Phobia, a form of death that causes extreme fear.

"Let's go find the report card first and determine which classroom the female student is in." Li Yilun said, "This is reserved for Bi Jiayin."

Yuan Jing nodded, and she followed Li Yilun silently. Shen Yunzhe looked back for the last time.

Bi Jiayin stood there and stared at Bei Chuanchuan from a distance. Her eyes were full of longing. This longing had reached a humble level. Shen Yunzhe could even feel sadness from her trembling voice.

Literary and artistic workers have always had a keen mind, and Shen Yunzhe has inherited this perfectly now.

Find the teaching staff of the senior year of high school and search the entire large room for transcripts, even if they are not the latest mock test rankings, because the female student who committed suicide was a student with good grades, and her name must be Among the best, plus Yin is not an ordinary surname.

While searching, Yuan Jing said worriedly, "Will we all die like the first time?"

"I don't know." Shen Yunzhe replied: "If Bei Chuanchuan can survive, we might be able to escape."

Yuan Jing was not satisfied with the answer, so she looked at Li Yilun, "What do you think, Li Yilun? Don't you know how to tell fortunes? Have you calculated our fate?"

"It's the same as the first time." Li Yilun said: "No one is a dead person with me, and no one will die."

"That is to say: if we die, can we do it again like this?" Yuan Jing forced herself to smile, "That's really good, we won't die, and we can continue Look for clues below, and one day we can escape from this school."

As she talked, she said she couldn't go on.

It's hard to say this, but no one can bear death.

Who can face his own death calmly, not even knowing whether he will really do it again.

Shen Yunzhe continued to search for transcripts from the remaining papers. He searched very seriously and seemed not to be defeated by this death cycle. Li Yilun looked at him, his appearance reflected in his eyes. After looking at it for a while, he looked away and continued to search. .

Finally, Shen Yunzhe found a piece of discarded paper from the trash can. On it was a report card. On the tenth line of the paper, the name Yin was written clearly.

"Found it." Shen Yunzhe said: "Yin Yin, Grade 3 (Class 8)."

It took a long time to find this transcript. After getting the class information, they quickly walked to the teaching building. Fortunately, the teaching building, laboratory building and faculty building were all connected together. They could go directly to the teaching building through the passage. , they followed the route to the senior high school level, looking for this class.

Just then they heard a piercing scream.

Shen Yunzhe heard the sound first and ran forward quickly. His target was the stairwell on the side of the teaching building, where there were windows that could see the playground on the side.