Shen Yunzhe squatted next to Yuan Jing, "Are you okay?"

"No, it's okay." Yuan Jing wiped away her tears. Perhaps because Shen Yunzhe was a newcomer like her, she was more willing to talk to Shen Yunzhe, "Do all of you practitioners face corpses like that?"

"There are not as many homicides as you think." Shen Yunzhe began to make up random things. Anyway, there are no forensic doctors here, so they don't know the specific situation. "There are more accidental deaths, and not all the deceased require autopsies." ."

Yuan Jing's eyes hurt from crying, but she couldn't stop her tears. "I just went to the first floor and saw Bei Chuanchuan's body still attached to the steps."

"This is the first time I've been so close to a corpse. I tried my best to walk as close as possible, but I was still scared."

"When I couldn't help but look back, I saw Bei Chuanchuan's face on the steps. Her eyes were open and she seemed to be looking at me. I cried on the spot. My tolerance was too low. But I've really never seen it..." Yuan Jing lowered her head as she spoke, and her voice was replaced by a sob.

Shen Yunzhe patted her shoulder and said, "It's human nature."

At this moment, Bi Jiayin, who was discussing, suddenly raised his voice, "Then what else do you want! We are all going to die!"

Everyone present looked over, but Bi Jiayin didn't care. She threw the paper in her hand on the table and turned around and walked out of the dormitory door.

Shen Yunzhe walked over and picked up the paper on the table, "What's wrong?"

"She wants to stack up Arhats and climb the wall." Li Yilun took the blank paper handed to him by Shen Yunzhe, "I think this method is too reckless and is not within the scope of consideration."

Shen Yunzhe understood.

"She's too anxious." Li Yilun remained expressionless, and he didn't even speak in a hurry.

"The current situation cannot be helped by us not being anxious." Yuan Jing said something for Bi Jiayin, "So many people die so quickly, aren't you anxious? No one knows who's turn will be next. ."

Li Yilun shook his head, "Let's go out of the dormitory building and go to the cafeteria."

"Canteen?" Yuan Jing was surprised by the location. "Is there anything in the canteen?"

"There is breakfast, lunch and dinner." Shen Yunzhe said: "If this is really a long-term mission and we have to stay here for who knows how long, then there should be a place for us to eat, otherwise we will all You have to starve to death here, even if you can starve to death, there must be a place to eat."

Li Yilun: "He is right."

Yuan Jing nodded, and they set off to the canteen together. They passed Bei Chuanchuan's body again on the way. After a few hours, the body had become obviously stiff. If it had been left here without treatment, it might still rot, but now they Not in the mood to deal with this.

When I walked out of the dormitory door, it was a little dark outside.

"Why don't we go find Bi Jiayin first?" Yuan Jing still remembers her, "Is it really okay to let her stay alone in the dormitory?"

"She is a veteran player. She knows this very well and will go to the cafeteria herself." Li Yilun said.

Yuan Jing nodded, and she turned to look at the dormitory building. At this moment, her eyes suddenly opened wide, "...Bi Jiayin?"

"Look! It's Bi Jiayin!"

Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun looked in the direction she was pointing, and saw Bi Jiayin walking forward step by step on the balcony on the third floor of the girls' dormitory.