"Besides this, there is another problem."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Why did Lu Shun and Lan Sicheng, who should be waiting at the guard's office, enter the teaching building?"

He began to recall what had happened.

When they and Li Yilun were preparing to gather, they heard singing. Finally, they went to the lobby on the first floor and saw birds singing. Then they found a figure that looked like Lu Shun. After realizing something was wrong with Lu Shun, they chased after him and dug out Lu Shun. He followed the dead body and asked them to come out from the side door to the gathering point to prepare to tell everyone about it.

As soon as he reached the center, Lan Sicheng jumped off the building.

"No way?" Shen Yunzhe looked at Li Yilun, "Did Lan Sicheng happen to be on the rooftop when we were poaching Lu Shun?!"

Li Yilun frowned. He was quite resistant to this guess, but this might be the answer.

If they entered the teaching building while they were exploring, there was no way the two of them would not discover it.

"Anyway, let's not separate for the time being. This is too scary." Bi Jiayin said, "We will all act together from now on."

Li Yilun nodded, "Did you gain anything there?"

Hearing this question, Bi Jiayin shook her head with an ugly expression, "No."

Yes, no delivery at all.

The three of them walked along the wall of this school, hoping to find a place to leave, but the wall of this school was very high and was wrapped with a circle of barbed wire. The barbed wire was mottled with rust, like dry The blood that seeps through makes people want to give up at a glance.

They were sure that there was no way to climb over the wall and leave the school.

"Then are we going to be on guard duty now?" Bei Chuanchuan asked in a low voice, "Or should we go somewhere else?"

"I don't think it's necessary, including climbing over the wall." Shen Yunzhe said: "Because this is a boarding school. The school only has holidays once every half month. The students have food, clothing and housing in the school, which means they will not leave if nothing happens. In school, climbing over the wall is also a violation of school rules."

Bei Chuanchuan was stunned for a moment, "How do you know?"

"There is a school introduction sign in the teaching building." Li Yilun answered for him.

In other words: there is no use squatting in the guard room.

Bi Jiayin opened her phone and looked at the announcement, trying to find out some news from the announcement.

Some people also turn on the live broadcast and watch the audience comments in the live broadcast. This is also one of the ways for them to get news.

[Are you scared? This is just the beginning. 】

[Completely passive and hopeless. I like to see this kind of development. 】

【When will it end? I'm tired of watching it and want to fast forward. 】

[This is not an ordinary game field. If you think about it with ordinary thinking, you will never think of it. You want to give me a hint, right? Then I will tell you out of kindness. 】

[Girls dormitory. 】

[Is that what you told them? 】

【if not? Develop quickly, this is a slow-growing game field, it is still in the initial stage, and if you want to get into the most exciting game as soon as possible, you have to speed them up. 】