Seeing the awkward expression on Shen Yunzhe's face, he seemed happier than before, so Shen Yunzhe saw the corners of his mouth turn up. Shen Yunzhe couldn't even understand the point of his smile.

But he seemed to be simply happy, and even Shen Yunzhe felt the joy pouring into his heart.

Unable to understand, Shen Yunzhe decided to change the topic.

"How long have you been here?" Shen Yunzhe asked him.

He thought for a long time and then said a number with some hesitation, "More than twenty years?"

Wow, squatting in a dark box for more than 20 years? !

So Shen Yunzhe asked the question that he had been wondering about for a long time, "Why do you want to stay alone in a place like this? It's so dark and lonely here."

"Because as long as I stay here, many people can be happy." This is the most eloquent thing Codename hopes to answer.

He sat there, as if he was looking at something but also as if he was not looking at anything. Perhaps it was because twenty years had been too long and too lonely, and nothing could be engraved in his eyes. Shen Yunzhe had been him for so many years. It was the only color he saw, so his eyes were full of Shen Yunzhe.

His heart was full of Shen Yunzhe's colors.

Suspension bridge effect.

Shen Yunzhe couldn't help but think of the word ‌.

The suspension bridge effect means that when a person is in a dangerous scene, his nervous heartbeat will accelerate. If he happens to meet someone, he will mistakenly think that this accelerated heartbeat is due to falling in love with this person. It may not be love, but he will definitely treat him/her. Create a good impression.

Codename Hope is just that.

He had been in the dark world for more than twenty years, in a long period of darkness and loneliness, but was suddenly pulled out of the darkness by Shen Yunzhe. After seeing countless lights, the first person he saw was Shen Yunzhe, this person is still himself in the parallel world.

It was himself who saved himself.

Therefore, it is quite normal to have a good impression of Shen Yunzhe.

"Then why do you have to sacrifice your happiness to fulfill the happiness of others? Do you have to be here?"

Codename Hope stared at him. He didn't know how long it had passed before he said, "I don't know, I've forgotten it."

"forget?"

"I've forgotten a lot of things because it's too quiet here and it's too easy for people to have a blank mind." Codename Hope turned to look ahead, "I don't remember why I'm here and why I can't get out. I just remember that I must stay. Only Only by staying can you help people and help many people."

Shen Yunzhe sighed in his heart: This language expression completely fails to show the worrying state of mind during synchronization.

Isn't this quite generous?

Just when Shen Yunzhe was thinking this, Codename Hope suddenly turned his head and stared into his eyes, as if he had discovered something.

"Are you concerned about me?"

"Ah?" Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment, "Yes, I am concerned about you."

"Then our relationship is better?" Codename Hope suddenly became excited. He grabbed Shen Yunzhe's arm. Even in his dream, Shen Yunzhe could feel his strong strength. If he could If he felt the pain, he would probably shake his hands in pain.