95% of the people in the game field were brought in by suicide live broadcasts, and only a few 5% were brought in by other means. Unexpectedly, Ding Yue was one of them, so would he still maintain kindness to strangers?

What else did Lu Feng want to ask? They all knew that Lu Feng was afraid and couldn't help but speak to make this dark space have sound.

It was just Shen Yunzhe who covered his mouth.

"Hmm?!" Lu Feng was horrified.

"Shut up, there is a sound." Shen Yunzhe frowned.

Lu Feng quickly swallowed the sound that surged into his throat.

The sound was very slight, but not too small. Not only Shen Yunzhe, but also the other two people heard it after it was quiet. They continued to illuminate the surroundings and tried to find the location of the sound. Only Shen Yunzhe slowly raised his head and looked in the direction. He shined the tiny, not bright enough flashlight on his phone at the ceiling.

In the dim light, he could see a shaky thing hanging above his head, and the light and shadow were scattered on the wall. Ding Yue quickly turned on the flashlight and shined it together. Lu Feng also swallowed his saliva and joined in. Three rays of light shone on the wall. Together, they finally saw clearly what was hanging on it.

Blood dripped down.

"It's Duanzi Yao!"

Bang bang, the rope above Duanzi Yao's head was broken, and the legless body fell in front of them. Blood spattered on all three people present.

Because it was not too tall, Duan Ziyao's body was not too damaged. Shen Yunzhe squatted down and shined a flashlight on the body. Duan Ziyao's legs were cut off at the root, revealing white stubble of bones. Shen Yunzhe Turning him over, he saw that his eyes had also been gouged out, and blood was flowing out from the gouged eyes, like tears of blood that he had shed.

The person is already dead, in just a few minutes.

"But there was no doll, so why did he die?" Ding Yue looked at the body with its legs amputated, "Did he see the doll but didn't tell us?"

"Then what should we do now?" Lu Feng stared closely at Duan Ziyao's body and swallowed.

"Do you want to take the body back?"

Shen Yunzhe glanced at Lu Feng, and then said: "Put it here, don't worry about it."

Lu Feng exhaled, looking relieved.

Now that they have found the body, there is no need to move forward. They probably looked at the warehouse on the way here. It is full of messy exhibits that have been replaced and removed. There are also many templates with horror stories written on them.

Things including various legendary serial murder cases were produced, and some of them were solved over time, so they were all hidden in this warehouse.

Lu Feng walked very fast. He seemed to be frightened. He was two or three meters faster than them.

"Ding Yue." Shen Yunzhe looked at his back and asked Ding Yue, "Why is Lu Feng willing to come down?"

Ding Yue shook his head, "I don't know, maybe it's due to conscience."

"It is difficult for people to change their attitudes in an instant. A different style from usual can only mean one thing: He wants something else." Shen Yunzhe began to analyze, "Because he wants something else, he Regardless of the fear just now, we wanted to follow him, but we only found Duan Ziyao's body."

"Could he be asking for Duanzi Yao's body?"

Ding Yue looked at Shen Yunzhe with a strange look, "... When it comes to changing your attitude, don't you think you are the one whose attitude has changed the most?"