[Don't enter his dreams casually. Once you enter, his dreams will become nightmares. 】

Codename Hope bows her head and looks like she doesn't even want to hear it.

Shen Yunzhe is a guy who has a strong sense of self and doesn't like to listen to other people's orders. This is even more true for his peers in the parallel world, who are more free to do whatever they want than Shen Yunzhe himself.

[... When Shen Yunzhe synchronizes with his peers, he will bear the emotional impact of the peers at the same time. You also know your situation. Now he is just tired and lethargic. If he comes again a few times, his spirit will be polluted, then you will do it again. Don't even think about contacting the outside through him. 】

"I didn't want to do this." Codename Hope finally spoke.

He hasn't spoken for too long, and his words are intermittent and unclear. The system also knows that it can only let it go. It can only hope that he can really care about Shen Yunzhe and stop forcing synchronization. He is mentally exhausted in such a dangerous game field. It will have terrible consequences.

The system retreated and the black box was silent again. Codename Hope smelled the rotten smell in the air. He slowly raised his arm and looked at the scabbed wound on his arm.

He couldn't help but pick off the blood scab and watched the bright red blood flow out bit by bit. His heart seemed to be filled with grievance and sadness.

"I just want to be closer to him."

"If he were me, he would definitely understand me, right?"

...

It was three o'clock in the afternoon when Shen Yunzhe woke up. He glanced at the time and then turned on the live broadcast. The live broadcast barrages were flashing very fast, as if there was something going on outside.

[Everyone is gone in the blink of an eye, hahaha, this is so exciting! 】

[Speaking of which, why is that person gone? 】

[Who knows, we don't know what's in the warehouse. 】

[If you go to a new place without being mentally prepared, what's the use of crying. 】

Shen Yunzhe stood up in a hurry and ran out of the dormitory area. The next moment he saw someone running out of the bathroom. Lu Feng ran in front, screaming as he ran. The moment he saw Shen Yunzhe, he suddenly Withstanding it, the scream became louder than before.

"Shut up." Shen Yunzhe pointed at him, "What happened?"

But Lu Feng only knew how to scream and couldn't say anything, until Ding Yue ran out and held him down.

Qiulan and Lu Ronghua were behind. They were panting and staring at Lu Feng as if they wanted to kill someone.

"What's wrong?" Shen Yunzhe asked them.

"No more, Duan Ziyao is gone!" Qiulan shouted.

Shen Yunzhe thought of the words on the barrage, "Tell it from beginning to end."

It turned out that after Shen Yunzhe went back to the dormitory to sleep, they also wanted to go back to sleep, but they really couldn't sleep just after Liu Yaran died. Lu Feng suddenly knocked on the door and told them that they had found the door to the warehouse. There was one at the end of the men's room. They wanted to call Shen Yunzhe, but Lu Feng said he was afraid of him and had no hope at all. In the end, they decided not to call Shen Yunzhe.

They actually opened the door of the warehouse and stayed here for more than four days. They thought that there would usually be no problems in this playground during the day, so they went in boldly.

Unexpectedly, the lights went out with a click as soon as they entered. Lu Feng was frightened and started to scream. Because the scream was too loud, everyone was confused. In the end, Qiulan used the flashlight that came with her mobile phone to illuminate the surroundings.

"Stop shouting!" Qiulan called to Lu Feng, "I just turned off the lights and shouted as if you were going to die!"

Lu Ronghua also took out his mobile phone and turned on the flashlight, "Okay, let's go inside quickly and take a look."

Lu Feng covered his mouth.

At this moment, Ding Yue looked around and grabbed Lu Ronghua who was about to leave, "Where is Duan Ziyao?"

The people present were stunned for a moment, and they quickly counted the people who came down, but no matter how they counted, there were still four people.

Duan Ziyao disappeared.

They broke out in a cold sweat and looked around quickly. There was nothing around them. There was a smell of dust all around them. When the light shined through, they could still see the rising dust.

A big living person disappeared next to them? !

"Ah! There's a ghost, there's a ghost!" Lu Feng screamed and turned around and ran out. Everyone was startled by him, but in this situation they didn't have the guts to continue walking down.

So they all came out.

"I'm just too scared." Lu Feng looked at everyone timidly, and then he looked at Shen Yunzhe, "What about you? Why are you here? Didn't you go to bed? We have only been down for ten You'll be here in minutes, what a coincidence."

"The timing is such a coincidence." Lu Feng repeated, "This can't have anything to do with you, right?"

Shen Yunzhe exhaled slowly, "You are really noisy."

"That's my reasonable guess!"

Ignoring him at all, Shen Yunzhe looked towards the bathroom and said, "If you want to see someone dead or see a corpse, go in and look for him. At least you want to know how he disappeared."

As he spoke, Shen Yunzhe turned to look at the remaining players standing opposite him, with a smile on his lips, but there was something wrong with this smile, "You don't want to disappear suddenly, do you?"

"Or: You really want to disappear suddenly like this, without any pain at all, so that you don't have to die as tragically as Liu Yaran."

Everyone looked at Shen Yunzhe in surprise and even horror.

The live broadcast was silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly exploded.

[When did his attack power become so strong? 】

【Are you angry when you wake up? 】

【Isn't he a doctor? Doctors are woken up every day when they are on duty in the hospital. If they feel angry when they wake up, that's okay. 】

[It's almost like a different person was when I first came in. 】

[Is it possible that this is his nature? 】

【Then his nature is too changeable. 】

Shen Yunzhe pressed his temples and felt a sharp pain in his head. He walked into the bathroom first, regardless of whether the people behind him could follow him or not.

Anyway, they have already suspected it, so it's better to just do whatever you want.

As soon as the evening business hours arrive, go to the exhibition hall to pick up the dolls.