"I just saw the skinless Liu Yaran walking around behind me. She kept walking with her head lowered. Her hands and feet were very soft, as if she was floating. There was so much blood. They're all stuck on the ground."

"She even looked at me in the mirror!"

As Lu Feng howled, it was such a terrifying scene. Liu Yaran was skinned and only white flesh and blood was left. His eyeballs were exposed without the cover of his eyelids. His body was twisted as if he had been beaten by countless people. The thread was hanging and moving, constantly lingering behind him.

He almost peed in fear.

Lu Ronghua came to Liu Yaran's dormitory, opened the door, and confirmed that Liu Yaran's hanging body was indeed gone.

According to the blood stains left on the ground, they extended to the bathroom.

"Bathroom..." Ding Yue suddenly said, "Have we not investigated this place carefully?"

"After all, there are differences between men and women, and there are no clues about danger in supernatural works, so it's normal for people to ignore it." Qiulan rolled her eyes, "Could it be that the door to the warehouse is in the bathroom? No. ?Why do you put the door to the warehouse in the bathroom‌?"

"Because this is a fake exhibition hall of rare objects, and all the exhibits are fake, so the warehouse must be hidden and must not be discovered by tourists." Shen Yunzhe sighed, "There is definitely a door inside that leads to the warehouse, but ‌Now Liu Yaran is inside, everyone should be careful."

After saying that, Shen Yunzhe took a few sips of the breakfast porridge and got up directly to go back to the dormitory.

Lu Ronghua looked at him unexpectedly, "Shen Yunzhe, where are you going?"

"Sleep." Shen Yunzhe replied mentally, "I'm so sleepy."

After saying that, he got into the dormitory and lay down peacefully on the bed. He had been deeply affected by the codename hope all day today, whether it was smashing the propaganda hall or breaking into the director's office. He was exhausted now and just wanted to have a good sleep.

Lu Ronghua turned to look at the others, "Is he really not possessed by a ghost?"

"No, I think he is thinking normally and has no other weird behavior. He just likes to sleep more than before." Ding Yue replied.

"Two people have died in the dormitory, and he can still sleep there so peacefully." Lu Feng said with a pale face: "Do you really think he is normal? I don't dare, I would rather stay in the restaurant all night ."

"Then you stay here, we all go back to the dormitory to rest."

Lu Feng looked up at everyone in horror, "Don't, don't leave me alone!"

Shen Yunzhe slept in the dark in the dormitory, completely unaware of what was being said about him outside. Of course, even if he knew about it, he didn't care. Although the code names Forensic Doctor and code name Hope have completely opposite personalities, they have a common character trait. .

That is: ignore any outsider's evaluation.

At this time, the system, whose presence has been very low recently, is arguing with Code Hope in that dark space.

[Please do not synchronize with Shen Yunzhe easily, your synchronization will bring a heavy burden to him! 】

Codename Hope sat where he was, looking ahead without blinking. His long silver hair hung down on his arms to block the scarred wounds. He didn't reply a word, as if he was refusing by default, completely. It's like the big cat is completely uncooperative.