"It's good to know." Qiulan sat on the chair.

She waved her hand, "Okay, you guys haven't entered the playground yet when I show off my awesome power, so hurry up and leave."

The two were driven back to the dormitory. It was hard to say how many people in the dormitory were asleep. At least it was difficult for Shen Yunzhe to fall asleep. Duan Ziyao on the bed next to him kept tossing and turning. Shen Yunzhe glanced at the time and clicked on the live broadcast again. There are only one or two scenes, seemingly because watching people sleeping is boring.

Time went by slowly, and Shen Yunzhe even forgot when he fell asleep.

I don't know how long it took, but a quick knock on the door woke up Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe sat up suddenly. He looked around in horror. Then he picked up his phone and looked at the time. He found that it was two in the morning, and the person sleeping next to him was Duan Ziyao didn't seem to hear the knock on the door at all.

"Hey, wake up!" The knock on the door rang again, and only then did Shen Yunzhe recognize that it seemed to be Qiulan's voice.

Getting up from the bed, Shen Yunzhe hurriedly opened the door. There was a creak. The moment the door opened, Qiulan almost fell in. She seemed not to have expected that Shen Yunzhe would open the door, and her eyes were still filled with surprise.

Qiulan: "Shen Yunzhe?"

"Ah, it's me." Shen Yunzhe looked at her doubtfully, "What's wrong? What happened?"

"Big deal!" Qiulan pulled out Shen Yunzhe and dragged him to Luo Yiyue's dormitory, "Luo Yiyue's body is missing!"

Shen Yunzhe was completely awake now. He hurried over to take a look. Sure enough, all the corpses and dolls in the dormitory had disappeared. Only a trace of blood remained on the ground to prove that there was indeed a corpse here before.

"It's not just that. Didn't you find that you slept too deeply?" Qiulan looked at him, "I even doubt how you woke up."

"Isn't everyone awake?"

"I knocked on the door from beginning to end, but you were the only one who opened the door." Qiulan's face turned ugly, "This is wrong, no one can sleep like this in this situation."

After saying this, Shen Yunzhe also realized that he seemed to have fallen asleep too quickly and too urgently. He even forgot when he fell asleep.

Also, why was he the only one awake?

[Codename Tour Guide's hearing is far beyond that of ordinary people. He can hear subtle sounds and will be awakened by the sounds even in his sleep. 】

[This is innate and cannot be learned, so you will not retain this ability after desynchronization. 】

"Maybe it's because I have good hearing." Shen Yunzhe immediately explained to Qiulan, "My hearing has always been sharp from school to work, and I also practiced it deliberately when I was studying medicine in college. Maybe that's why I heard your voice even in my sleep. ."

Qiulan looked at him suspiciously, but had no other explanation, "Okay."

"One more thing." Qiulan turned to look at the restaurant, "The restaurant is open again."

Shen Yunzhe noticed the strange tune just now.

He looked towards the restaurant with Qiulan. At two o'clock in the morning, the lights in the restaurant were bright. The chef was humming and stirring the big pot under his hands. A few bones could be vaguely seen in the pot.

At two o'clock in the morning, the restaurant chef is cooking?

"Go take a look?" Qiulan suggested.

"It was strange, but he didn't do anything harmful to us at lunch or dinner," she said.

Shen Yunzhe nodded, and the two of them turned around and walked to the restaurant.

The chef saw them as soon as they entered the restaurant. The chef put down his spoon and faced them with his eyeless face.

"Why are you two here? Don't you go to work?"

work?

Shen Yunzhe and Qiulan looked at each other, both seeing doubts in each other's eyes.

Finally Shen Yunzhe replied: "We were a little hungry in the middle of work and wanted to see if there was any midnight snack."

"Oh, that's it, but my bone soup is not ready yet. You guys will come back later." The chef said with a smile, "I guarantee that you will have the most delicious bone soup."

They didn't want to drink the bone broth at all.

Qiulan smirked, "Thank you, let's drink a glass of water first."

"Okay, let's go." The chef waved to them, and then went to stir the bone soup. Just when Shen Yunzhe and Qiulan were about to leave, the chef suddenly stopped them again.

The chef asked in a strange tone: "Have you seen my doll?"

"Baby?" Qiulan was shocked and scared.

Could it be that he was talking about the doll head next to Luo Yiyue's body?

Chef: "Yes, my doll. I accidentally lost it and I have never been able to find it. A tourist must have stolen it and thrown it into the exhibition hall. Please help me look for it while you are working. The doll is easy to recognize, you will know it is smiling as soon as you look at it."

Is there a doll that you know is smiling when you see it?

The two of them began to think about it, and at the same time they couldn't help but tremble because of this idea.

"No problem, we will definitely help. You must leave bone soup for us when the time comes." Shen Yunzhe said, "By the way, do you know the history of this exhibition hall? We are both new here and we are very curious about it. But I don't know much about it."

Qiulan looked at Shen Yunzhe in shock. He didn't expect Shen Yunzhe to be so straightforward.

"Hey, you young people are all interested in strange things." The chef shook his head, "You should ask the curator."

"But we haven't met the curator until now." Shen Yunzhe winked at Qiulan and smiled at the chef in a flattering manner, "You see, we are not familiar with the place, and we are so unfamiliar with other colleagues, maybe there are more By knowing a little bit, we can have common topics with other colleagues."

The chef raised his head and looked at Shen Yunzhe with eyes without eye sockets.

After a moment, the chef pointed in a direction, "Over there."

"there?"

"Over there is the Story Hall of the Curious Objects Exhibition Hall. If you want to know anything, go to the Story Hall."

After saying that, the chef ignored them and continued humming a song to make bone soup in the pot.

It was enough. Shen Yunzhe pulled Qiulan out of the restaurant. Qiulan showed no ordinary obedience, and the two of them left quickly.

Qiulan clicked her tongue, "I didn't expect you to be quite brave. Are doctors so good?"

Shen Yunzhe: "This is a matter of my personality. I like chatting with strangers the most, even though the chef is only half a person."

"So where is the story hall it says?"

"There is a small door next to the propaganda hall, it should be that door." Shen Yunzhe replied: "The last time I went to see it, I thought it was probably a reading corner or something like that. There will definitely be a rest area near the propaganda hall. It's very normal to put an introduction about this museum of curiosities in the rest area."

Qiulan looked him up and down, "You have so much theoretical knowledge? Can you be a doctor and travel freely?"

"Don't look at me like this. I know all the major museums and scenic spots very well. Although I can't go there in person, the Internet is so developed now that I can see panoramic views of the scenic spots online." Shen Yunzhe continued without changing his expression, "After all, doctors are only qualified to Online travel."

Shen Yunzhe sighed, "I will resign as soon as I leave the game field!"

Anyway, we won't see each other after leaving the game field. Who knows that he is not a real doctor.