Luo Yiyue, the only girl among the newlyweds, looked like she wanted to cry. She looked at Qiulan with tears in her eyes, "Sister Qiulan, can I live with you?"

"Okay, others can assign roommates themselves." Qiulan said.

In the end, Shen Yunzhe was assigned to live with a new person. The new person's name was Duan Ziyao. He seemed quite calm. He didn't talk much and was very introverted. Shen Yunzhe didn't even ask what he did in real life.

After everyone's room was arranged, most people left the dormitory to find clues to familiarize themselves with the venue. Only a few people were left in the dormitory, and Shen Yunzhe was also one of the people left behind.

He did not look outside immediately, but observed the not-so-large staff dormitory.

The dormitory was small, smaller than the bedroom in his rental house, but it was fully equipped with everything, including bedding and hand towels. It looked like someone had lived here before.

Shen Yunzhe touched the quilt, and then touched a small hard object.

He opened the quilt and found that it was a sticker. It said Propaganda Hall. It looked like a house number? He put the sign on the table next to him and thought about why the sign appeared under the quilt. But before he could figure out the reason, a scream came out.

Shen Yunzhe rushed out quickly, and the girl rushed out crying, it was Luo Yiyue.

"Help, help!"

"What's wrong?" Shen Yunzhe asked her quickly.

"Trash, there is a child in the trash can." She was sobbing and crying, her eyes were red and swollen. Shen Yunzhe knew that she had been staying in the dormitory since she was assigned the dormitory and dared not go out.

But, there's a kid in the trash can?

Shen Yunzhe frowned. He walked to the door of Luo Yiyue and Qiu Lan's dormitory. He put his ear to the door of the dormitory. After making sure there was no sound, he carefully opened the door. When the door opened, there was a creak. There was no one in the dormitory.

Luo Yiyue pointed to the trash can in front of him. Shen Yunzhe walked carefully to the trash can and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the contents in the trash can.

He reached into the trash can and pulled out a plastic doll head.

As a doll lover, Shen Yunzhe is very sure that the doll head in his hand is of very low quality. It should be the Barbie doll in a set of 30 sets on the street stall. You can clearly see the glue line of the doll head. One of the doll's eyes is missing, and the hole is dark. Painted, it does look a bit weird.

"It's a doll's head." Shen Yunzhe showed the doll to Luo Yiyue, "It's not a child."

"Don't come close!"

Luo Yiyue screamed: "Throw it out, throw it out!"

With a bang, the dormitory door slammed shut in front of Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe listened to Luo Yiyue's collapsed cry. He sighed, took the doll's head and left the staff dormitory. He threw the doll into the trash can in the restaurant.

Returning to the dormitory and picking up the door number, Shen Yunzhe walked out of the dormitory area. He began to observe the surrounding buildings. Just as he thought, there were not only no road signs in this exhibition hall of the University of Nottingham, but also no door number. Just now, he had I found that the door plate was a little dirty and old, and it didn't look like it was new.

"Propaganda Hall..." Shen Yunzhe looked around, "I have never been to an exhibition hall like this before."

Shen Yunzhe is an orphan, and his education depends on state funding and part-time work. He has no time to visit this kind of exhibition, especially this kind of private exhibition hall. He can only follow the trend and go to the National Museum, which is free of charge.