Chapter 13

Wang Liyang was lying on it, Zhang Wenli's body parts were piled next to him, and his head was lying in Wang Liyang's arms.

The two corpses stared at him with ferocious expressions. Shen Yunzhe almost threw the white cloth back with his hands shaking.

Well, Shen Yunzhe did this.

He threw the white cloth back on the two corpses, made sure to cover their faces, and then left it alone. Holding his breath, he walked to the other morgue. After pulling off the white cloth, he finally saw what he was looking for.

Wan Cen was lying there, still looking at the sky with his eyes open, with a frozen smile on his body.

He landed on the back of his head and died the moment he landed. He didn't even feel pain, just like he was smiling with satisfaction when he decided to jump off the building and fall from above. He was looking forward to his death.

"Wan Cen?" Shen Yunzhe tried to call his name.

How to ask about his body?

Before Shen Yunzhe could come up with the answer, Wan Cen's corpse suddenly trembled as he asked. Shen Yunzhe was startled. He watched helplessly as the corpse turned to face him, with a smile frozen on the corner of the corpse's mouth. The wound on the neck has turned white, and when the head turns, the throat can still be seen, and Shen Yunzhe's figure is reflected in the dead white eyes.

Damn it. Shen Yunzhe kept swearing in his heart.

No horror game is this exciting!

The corpse's mouth opened and closed, and he didn't know what he was saying.

Shen Yunzhe suddenly remembered that Wan Cen committed suicide for the first time and was rescued, but he could not speak at all because his vocal cords were scratched.

[Synchronization capability replacement. 】

Shen Yunzhe's eyelids twitched together with the veins on his forehead.

What? Change again? !

[World A07563, codename: Forensic, started simultaneously. 】

[Originally, you couldn't bear the pressure of this parallel world. Fortunately, you chose the code name Doctor at the beginning. The code name Doctor and the code name Forensic Medicine have the same ability, which will alleviate the synchronization pressure to a certain extent. 】

"No, what's the use of me as a forensic doctor now? I can't dissect a corpse to determine the cause of death, right?"

【Then give it a try. 】The system doesn't care.

"...You are so free." In the end, Shen Yunzhe could only complain like this.

[Codename Forensic, synchronization successful, synchronization rate 15%. 】

Shen Yunzhe sighed. He began to think about whether he really wanted to dissect this strange corpse, but there were no dissection tools here. This was a morgue, not an anatomy room. Could it be possible to go to the operating room to find the scalpel left behind? Shen Yunzhe observed the corpse while complaining in his heart.

Wait a moment? Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly.

He seemed to understand what the corpse's opening and closing mouth was saying? !

[Codename: Forensic Doctor's Unique Ability: Can read lips. 】

It turns out that the synchronization was changed for this purpose.

Before he could sigh, Shen Yunzhe began to discern what Wan Cen's body was saying. Fortunately, the corpse kept chanting the same words over and over again, so Shen Yunzhe did not miss the first words.