He carefully took the book and opened it while observing Wan Cen.

Shen Yunzhe opened the book and saw a line written on it, 'My baby has been stolen, can you help me find it? '

"Baby?" Shen Yunzhe looked at him suspiciously, "What kind?"

New handwriting slowly appeared on the notebook.

'cell phone. '

Shen Yunzhe was stunned, "Your treasure is a mobile phone?"

'That's a special phone. ' Wan Cen looked at Shen Yunzhe, and the writing appeared on the notebook, 'There are secrets in the mobile phone. '

Shen Yunzhe was keenly aware that this so-called secret... might not be a good thing.

'As long as you find my baby, I will give you my memory. ' Wan Cen's sewn mouth was bent upwards, and his mouth was torn instantly, and his chin was filled with blood. 'If you want to leave the hospital, you must get my memory. '

'I am the only one who knows what happened to this hospital. '

is a key role.

"Then you have to tell me where your mobile phone is first?" Shen Yunzhe said: "This hospital is so big, where can I know where your things are lost?"

'Let me think. Wan Cen narrowed his eyes slightly, "There were many people downstairs when I jumped downstairs. The cleaners collected my body, the police took my information, and the doctor gave me a death certificate, but they didn't bring it with them." Take my phone. '

'Yes, it's the security guard! The greedy security guard took away my mobile phone! '

'asshole! That's my phone! '

Shen Yunzhe looked ugly, security guard? The security guard who beat Ning Xiao to death with a stick? !

He didn't want to provoke the security guard at all, and even began to suspect that Wan Cen made up such an excuse just to send him to death.

Without saying yes or no, Shen Yunzhe turned around and left Ward 404. Wan Cen stood there and stared at Shen Yunzhe as he walked out. He grinned, even the line on his mouth could not be stretched, and blood dripped out. , and he clasped his hands on his chest, as if welcoming the arrival of something.

Because he was too nervous, when Shen Yunzhe walked out of the ward, he realized that he had not put down the notebook. Shen Yunzhe didn't really want to go back, so he planned to put the notebook in the doctor's office.

But the moment he opened the book, he unexpectedly discovered that the handwriting on it was different.

If those handwritings in Ward No. 404 suddenly appeared to convey Wan Cen's meaning, these handwritings are more like relics from history.

Because of the passage of time, the paper has become a little white, and the handwriting is not very nice. At a glance, you can tell that it is from a few years ago. It seems to be the traces left by Wan Cen three years ago.

'On March 21st, I was still alive and woke up in the hospital. Everyone was asking me what happened and why I committed suicide, but no matter how I explained it, no one believed it. Yeah, how could anyone believe that there is a demon in the phone? Woolen cloth? I picked up the mobile phone in the wild. At that time, I just wanted to find the owner, so I turned on the screen. Who knew I saw that live broadcast? No, it was not a live broadcast, it was a video of the devil. '

'On March 22, I heard the voice of the devil. The voice kept asking me why I was still alive and why I didn't die. I wanted to die because I found that I couldn't control the devil in my phone. This devil would come out of my phone. Damn, I'm so scared, I'm about to collapse. '