Shen Yunzhe turned his head and retched, a sound that was not obvious among the frightened screams of others.

He clutched the door handle, his fingertips turning white and painful from holding it so hard.

[Even if you are the same person, you will be different in some aspects. One of the characteristics of Doctor Codename is that he hates the unnatural smell of blood. 】

[Don't ask why I'm just saying it now. I'm just a system. It's your job to familiarize yourself with and use your abilities. 】

Shen Yunzhe thought to himself: Go to hell.

If he dies one day, it will definitely be this thing that tricked him to death.

"Is it you?" Before Shen Yunzhe could control his desire to vomit, a sharp male voice overwhelmed all the sounds.

Wang Liyang stared at Shen Yunzhe, "Only you smelled it, and you didn't say anything after you smelled it!"

"This smell was there when I came here yesterday. How did I know someone was dead?" Shen Yunzhe looked at him with a look that looked like he was mentally retarded.

"It's you, it must be you. Nothing happened before you came." Wang Liyang seemed to be very convinced of his words, or he didn't want to believe that something really killed a person without knowing it. " You must be fake, you are not a new player at all!"

Le Jia and Qin Chao did not stop the farce. Le Jia even picked up the phone indifferently and started watching.

After a while, Le Jia spoke.

"Calm down, everyone." Le Jia came over with a cell phone, "Don't target him, he is a human being."

This sentence was said to Wang Liyang.

"Sister Le? Why?!" Wang Liyang was a little surprised, "How can you be sure!"

"See for yourself." Le Jia handed Wang Liyang the phone.

Wang Liyang picked up his phone in confusion, and then realized that it was a live broadcast interface. Because the players were gathered together, the audience was crowded together, and there were a lot of barrages.

Remarks about schadenfreude filled the screen.

[That's him, get him out quickly! 】

[The drama of doubting teammates is so common that I feel a little tired watching it. 】

[That is, this kind of suspicion process only occurs in the newcomer field. Those big bosses know the stakes. This is too childish and boring. 】

[I still want to see him kicked out. He was so lucky last time, so I can't believe he is so lucky now. 】

"These viewers are targeting Shen Yunzhe, which just shows that Shen Yunzhe is not their companion." Qin Chao also said, "Now the number of our players is an even number. If it becomes an odd number because of you, you cannot bear the consequences. ."

Wang Liyang's expression changed.

Really no one wants to take that risk.

"You have never thought about the consequences if he is a player?" Le Jia was very unhappy, "Wang Liyang, I have warned you many times."

"I, it's for everyone's good that I..." Wang Liyang looked ugly and explained for himself.

"Okay, let's go out and look for clues. Wang Liyang, you stay here to dispose of the body." Le Jia said: "The body cannot be placed in a safe house. And Shen Yunzhe, you look not in good condition. Aren't you a doctor? It's just a body, we need to do it as soon as possible. adapt."