The calm woman sighed, probably because the atmosphere at the scene was too low pressure, and she introduced herself.

Her name is Le Jia, an old player who has passed three games. The red-haired man is Qin Chao, who is also an old player, but he has only passed one game. Except for the two of them, everyone else has I'm new to the game.

"There were 14 people in this game at the beginning. When I saw this number, I knew it was not good, but I didn't expect it to be so tricky, and the game field even evolved unexpectedly..." Lejia frowned.

"What's the point of talking about this?!" A young man interrupted Le Jia's introduction, "One of the new people died, and now it's an odd number! We will continue to die!"

"Shut up, if you are so loud again, I don't mind throwing you out now and making you the even number!" Qin Chao glared at him.

The young man's face turned pale, and he crouched down again, looking frightened.

"Odd number?" Shen Yunzhe noticed this word, "Speaking of the rule ① in the announcement, it is an even number... Is it possible that the rules require that the remaining number of players must be an even number?!"

"You are very smart." Le Jia's tone was very calm, but it still felt a bit like gnashing of teeth. "The rules are: our number must be an even number. If we are lucky, only one more person will die. If we are not lucky, we will only die." There are two people left."

"I don't want to die, Sister Le." The crying girl was still choking, "Why would this happen to me?"

"If I were you, I would definitely survive, and then go back to reality and kill that bastard." Qin Chao spat, "I even lied to my girlfriend in order not to enter the game field, so delaying it for one day will make him die one day later, right? ?"

Shen Yunzhe understood what they said.

This crying girl was probably dragged by her boyfriend to watch the live broadcast. It was probably her boyfriend who took the initiative to show it to her, just to delay entering the game arcade one day.

"By the way, what's the matter with you? Wearing a white coat, I thought you were a doctor here, and I almost fell down from fright." Qin Chao turned his attention to Shen Yunzhe.

Shen Yunzhe lowered his head and glanced at his white coat. Because of the Ning Xiao incident just now, his white coat had been stained red with blood. He did look a bit scary like a doctor, especially since this was a hospital, which was quite scary.

"I'm a doctor." Shen Yunzhe thought this was not a lie.

Qin Chao and Le Jia looked at each other, and they obviously thought this was too much of a coincidence.

The new person who comes in is a doctor, and their game venue happens to be a hospital?

"I am really a doctor, and I have professional abilities." Shen Yunzhe said quickly: "It is really useful to have a doctor companion in the hospital!"

"I'm so sorry. It's not that we are too cautious, but that there is a precedent for other things pretending to be players. You wait over there first, and we will act together after we are sure that there is no problem." Qin Chao looked ugly, "Anyway, The time is coming, let's all take a rest first."

Knowing that he could stay, Shen Yunzhe breathed a sigh of relief, and then said, "Brother, you just said that the time is almost up, what time?"

Qin Chao opened his phone and took a look, then nodded, "It's time, you can see for yourself."

As soon as he finished speaking, Shen Yunzhe heard a ding-dong sound...or should I say a bell?

Naturally, the sound of the bell did not come from this room, but from the hall not far away. Shen Yunzhe stood up and approached the door. Through the small gap, Shen Yunzhe saw the situation outside.