Hi Honey I'm Home

Cassie woke up from a good night's sleep, feeling refreshed, energised and excited for Simon's arrival. She spent the morning cleaning the cabin, making sure everything was ready for him, before starting baking cookies and a pie for them. 

While waiting for the pie and cookies to be done, Cassie went outside and got some additional logs, noticing the wind was picking up and it had started to snow. Shivering, she went back inside, checking her baking and starting a big pot of venison stew for dinner.

The pie and the cookies were cooling on a rack on the kitchen counter, the stew was cooking nicely on the stove, so Cassie put the kettle on for a cuppa, just as she heard the sound of Simon's truck in the driveway. Feeling a surge of excitement, she took an extra cup from the cupboard, popping a tea bag before standing at the door waiting for her Simon to come in.

Simon had been glad of leaving early for his drive as the snow started to fall about a half hour from the cabin. Driving down the track, he was instantly smiling at seeing the little cabin in the gloom of the evening, wind swirling snow in the driveway. Simon parked up, grabbed his bags and headed for the door, relieved to finally be home.

Opening the door, Simon stopped when he saw Cassie standing waiting for him with the brightest smile on her face. Warmth and the smell of vanilla and cinnamon engulfed him as he looked her up and down 'Hi gorgeous girl, miss me?' he said taking off his balaclava.

Cassie grinned 'Hi handsome, missed you so much' she whispered walking quickly to him and flinging her arms around his neck.

Simon immediately grabbed her around the waist, picking her up so he could kiss her. The kiss was long and passionate. Simon clinging onto her like a man starved, not wanting to let go. 

The kettle boiling on the stove interrupted their embrace. Simon looked at her with a cheeky smile 'Any chance of a cuppa, love?' he asked kissing her quickly before she hurried to take the kettle off the stove.

Kicking off his boots and hanging up his jacket, Simon looked around the warm, cozy cabin, feeling relaxed and glad to finally be home. As Cassie was making the tea, he couldn't resist wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling her neck, loving the feeling of Cassie sighing and melting into him. 'Is it you who smells like cinnamon and vanilla, love?' He asked softly kissing her neck.

Giggling, Cassie turned round to kiss him on the lips and nose, 'No, I baked cookies and a pie for you. I know how you have a bit of a sweet tooth' she said softly.

'You're the only sweet thing I want love' he growled in a low voice, making Cassie blush and bury her head in his chest.

Looking up at his face and adoring how happy he looked 'Have some venison stew, then we'll see how much of a sweet tooth you have' she replied with a cheeky grin.

Simon perked up at the mention of stew 'God, love, you made venison stew, I'm starving' he said chuckling and starting to set the table.

Cassie laughed, hands on hips watching him pulling out plates, 'You know when they said the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, I never took it literally. I've been Ghosted for some stew' she said giggling.

Simon gave her a squeeze 'No, love, you're my dessert' he said cockily, leaving her standing speechless and blushing again.

They sat in warm comfort, eating their delicious meal. Simon complimented her on her cooking, saying how much he had missed her amazing food. Smiling contentedly, Simon took Cassie's hand, kissing it and whispering 'So happy to be back home with you, love'.

Dinner cleared away, Cassie made Simon a cuppa and herself a hot chocolate, bringing a plate of fresh cookies with her. Simon sat on the sofa, pulling Cassie closer to him, while he drank his tea.

Smelling and looking at the cookie, he turned to Cassie 'I remember you making these for me last Christmas when my head was fucked up over the Polish mission' he said honestly.

'You remember the cookies?' Cassie asked surprised considering how out of it he had seemed.

'Yeah, something about the smell and the taste, is soothing. You know since then, cinnamon and vanilla reminds me of you' he admitted smiling at her.

'I didn't know that, I would have made you more If I'd have known' she responded feeling touched by his kind words.

Sitting relaxing on the sofa, with the warmth of the wood burner and each other, they listened as the wind howled outside and rattled the door. Cassie automatically drew closer to Simon at the sound. 'You worried about the storm love?' he asked worrying she was fearful.

'No, they're quite common in Winter. My main worry is if trees come down. Had a couple last year block off the road, so I had to just wait till the storm died down before I could cut them up to move them' she said thinking back.

'You really are a tough little Worm, aren't you, love?' He said snuggling into her neck and kissing where he could reach, loving that Cassie started giggling.

Feeling that familiar fire rising in his belly, he nibbled and kissed more, listening to the soft sigh and giggles he was eliciting. 'I'm in the mood for some dessert' he growled into her ear, making her shiver at the thought.

Being cheeky, she looked up at him innocently and whispered 'Think you can manage dessert?'

That was all the urging he needed. He gathered Cassie up in his arms and whisked her off to their bedroom, laughing as Cassie giggled against his neck. Once in the room, their kissing became more heated and passion filled having been so long since they'd been together.

Undressing each other was hurried and urgent, both not wanting to wait a moment longer. Finally restrictions gone, Simon wasted no time in peppering her body with kisses, relishing the soft flesh and sweet taste. Listening to Cassie soft moans and gasps, he worked his way down to his target, grinning in aroused satisfaction when he hear the loud cry from Cassie. He was relentless in his actions, only wanting to satisfy his gorgeous girl and didn't stop until he heard her scream out his name, coming undone under him.

Fully fired up, he quickly but carefully moved into the ideal position, checking his love was okay, before they found a steady but heat filled rhythm. Loving the sensations of each others bodies, kissing, caressing, nibbling each other's skin as though they would never have this moment again, till they both reached climax and lay breathing heavily in each others arms.

Simon lay to one side bringing Cassie close to his chest, they held on to each other tightly as their breathing calmed and their bodies cooled. Still breathless, Cassie managed to whisper 'How was your dessert, sir?' prompting Simon to laugh out loud, his chest rumbling.

'Fucking fantastic' was all he could answer, still laughing.

They lay and cuddled till Simon could feel Cassie start to shiver in the cool room. So quickly, he brought her to the bathroom so they could both clean up, before getting into some warm clothes and jumping back into bed.

Lying warm, cuddling and feeling relaxed and contented, they listened to the howling wind outside till they both fell into a satisfied sleep.  

Early Birdsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें