What's Stopping You?

Over the following week, Simon felt like he had really broken through some sort of barrier in himself. He had no more nightmares, sleeping soundly cuddling up to Cassie each night felt so natural. He'd wake up feeling refreshed, before getting up to make a cuppa and sitting on the porch or going for a run. He really didn't feel any pressure to move forward in his affections with her, content to revel in being able to be close to her, hugging a kissing her whenever the impulse arose. 

He loved that he didn't have to hold back his feelings or his exploration of touch and intimacy, in fact, not only did he relish any and all contact with the lovely woman, he craved her touch and the way she responded to him. Every tough, every kiss and every whispered compliment, rewarded him with a smile, giggling and blushing. He couldn't get enough. It was as though she exuded an aura that infected and drew him in, energising and invigorating his whole being.

So like the addicted soul that he was, Simon made sure that he spent as much time with Cassie as possible, using any excuse to keep her close and to ensure that he had maximum contact. Each little task Cassie engaged in during the week, Simon made sure that he was there, asking her to go through what she was doing, asking her to explain the reasoning and instructing him.

 Cassie didn't mind the extra attentions, if anything, she also seemed to flourish in his presence and affection. Everything she did, from harvesting the first crop of vegetables, to preparing and canning for storage, Simon was there with rapt attention, absorbing everything the young woman instructed. The only time he permitted himself to be apart from her was when he was training. Simon's new found enthusiasm and energy brought him more focus and determination in his training, filling him with a reinvigorated aura of confidence and purpose.

---

The week ended with a long circular hike through the valleys adjoining Cassie's property, chatting, laughing and teasing in confident relaxation. In order to have maximum opportunity to observe and enjoy the presence of this wonderful woman, Simon asked all about her time at college. This enabled him to just listen to her voice, watch her gestures, her smile, hear her laughter and take her in fully. Simon was almost disappointed when they arrived back at the cabin, despite both of them being exhausted form the long hike.

Cassie showered and changed while Simon started dinner, handing over to her when she was done, so he could do the same. After dinner, Cassie suggested having a movie night, so grabbing some snacks and drinks, the two sat on the sofa with the laptop and selected a couple of movies to watch. Snuggled together on the sofa, legs spread out in front of them, Cassie sitting between his legs, her back resting on his chest. 

Engrossed in the movie, Cassie absent mindedly played with Simon's fingers and gently caressed his arm. Simon said nothing, he was so caught up in the sensation of Cassie's touch, he wasn't paying attention to the movie. He felt each nerve in his skin respond to her touch as thought they were calling out to him, he marvelled at the softness of her skin against his, her feather light touch stimulating a multitude of feelings in his chest and stomach.

Simon found himself wondering how her fingers would feel caressing his chest, his abdomen and his back, the thought exciting him. Part of him felt his anxiety rise at the thought, but the part of his that was currently craving her touch was yelling at the anxiety to shut the fuck up. Simon tightened his arms around her waist pulled her impossibly close, Cassie sighing at the tighter contact. Melting into the comforting embrace, Simon gently squeezed Cassie's soft belly and waist and nuzzled his face into her neck, gently nibbling the skin of her neck.

Cassie giggled a little at the gestures ''am I a chew toy or a squeeze toy?' she teased him.

Simon hummed against her neck 'hmmm, I like both' he whispered causing a shiver to run up her spine.

Cassie blushed at his words and tone 'you have a thing for squishy worms, do you? she teased.

'Oh, I love a squishy worm', he growled, making Cassie blush even harder

Cassie felt a combination of shivers and butterflies at Simon's touch and him nibbling on her neck. God he was making her so flustered, did he know what he was doing to her? She was surprised at Simon being so much more intimate and affectionate, but she loved it and didn't want him to stop, so she happily let him continue. When Simon worked his way down to her shoulder, nibbling and kissing the skin he could reach, Cassie shrieked and giggled, Simon chuckled

'you ticklish love?' he whispered in a deep sultry tone that shot straight to her belly.

'A little' she sighed, 'if you're hungry, there's still some snacks left?' she breathed out, flushing all over, teasing him.

Simon's breath felt hot against her skin as he chuckled 'you're a much tastier snack, sweetheart'.

Fuck, Cassie thought as she felt the butterflies ran down to between her legs. What's happening, she thought? Her breathing becoming unsteady. No man's ever made me feel like this. Cassie was no longer paying attention to the movie, she was so focused on the new sensations she was experiencing from Simon's touch and kisses.

Simon was completely lost in the woman in his arms, he thought about nothing else at that moment, so consumed in wanting to feel as much of this woman as possible, wanting to explore every inch of her skin. Simon moved his head and started kissing and nibbling the other side of Cassie's neck and shoulder, he felt like a man starving for the taste. 

Simon's shift in focus started a whole new range of sensations in Cassie, making her gasp quietly, her breath hitching in her throat. She thought about how his lips would feel on the rest of her body, a thought that made heat surge into her belly and between her legs. Cassie let out a soft moan, shocking her.

Simon focused on his actions didn't miss this, Cassie's deeper breathing, and that soft moan shot through his whole body. Fuck he wanted her so badly, he couldn't focus, the craving was too much to bear. Wanting more, Simon gently pushed his hand under her t-shirt, his breath hitching when he felt the soft warm flesh of her belly, fuck, it was so soft and pliant as he squeezed and massaged her skin. This new movement was rewarded by another soft sigh from Cassie, her squeezing his forearm inflaming him even more, he wanted to hear more. 

His voice breaking, he whispered 'you're driving me crazy love, come here'.

Pulling her further up and flipping her round so she was sitting in his lap. He didn't waste any time, pulling her in for a long deep kiss, his hands rubbing and squeezing her waist and slowly moving down to her buttocks. 

Giving them a squeeze, Cassie squealed and giggled 'am I a stress toy now?' she said breathless.

Simon laughed and squeezed more causing her to bury her head in his neck, laughing herself.

 'You just feel so good, love, I can't help myself' Simon gasped.

Cassie raised her head and looked him in the eye, her face flushed and smiling, 'you're being naughty, I like it' she said in a soft sultry voice, kissing him fully.

Pulling away and panting heavily, Simon looked at her with an intensity 'oh love, there are so many naughty things I want to do with you'. He whispered.

Her chest heaving at his words, she looked him in the eye 'what's stopping you?' she asked with a cheeky smile.