We Good?

Simon's breath hitched at her plea and her giving him permission. Feeling excited and emboldened, Simon turned to her and looked her in the eyes 'tell me if I do anything you don't like, I'll stop, okay love?' he breathed in anticipation. 

Cassie looked at him and nodded 'okay' she whispered in response.

Simon started slowly, kissing around her neck and shoulder blades, listening for each little noise she uttered. As he slowly worked his way to her breasts, he drank in the sighs she was making seeing it as a cue to continue. Tugging at her bra top, he whispered 'can I take this off love?'

Cassie looked down at him and nodded, feeling a little self-conscious. Simon carefully lifted and removed the bra top over her head, and slowly marvelled at her bare breasts 'so beautiful' he gasped, planting soft kisses on the swell of each breast. Cassie gasped in response, causing Simon to smile and continue exploring. Working gently around each breast, kissing and nibbling, he delighted in the soft plush breasts causing a moan to slip from Cassie's mouth.

 Fuck, he wanted more. Simon continued taking his time covering as much of the exposed skin as possible, listening closely and taking in every gasp, breath and moan coming from the beautiful woman. Simon made his way below her breasts and across her soft abdomen, leaving no piece of skin untouched by his lips and tongue. Whispering 'you taste so good sweetheart'.

Simon tugged at her waistband 'can I take these off, love? He whispered looking up at her. Cassie nodded. Simon slowly pulled down her trousers and panties, kissing her legs as he went, prompting giggles from her. Simon quickly removed his own before moving back up the bed to pepper her face with kisses.

'You still okay, love?' he asked quietly.

'Yes' she responded breathlessly, 'you okay?' she asked.

'Never better sweetheart' he whispered before resuming his path of gentle kissing and nibbling down the length of her torso. Simon was meticulous in his movements, ensuring he left no area of skin untouched, relishing each moan, gasp and breathless word. When Simon centred his attentions on her core, Cassie gasped loudly, her body jolting from the sudden change in sensation. Her whole body felt electrified as Simon focused all of his attention on bringing her as much pleasure as he could elicit.

His mind was completely focused on this woman under him, her pleasure his only goal, with the feeling of her soft body, her scent and her taste completely engulfing his senses. Simon was a man possessed, only slowing down in his actions when Cassie's gasps became more urgent and her body shook from her release.

Simon was acutely aware of his own arousal, but even that couldn't distract him from wanting to worship and pleasure this beautiful woman, any way he could. Moving back up to plant gentle kisses around Cassie's face and neck, he observed her, beautifully flushed and breathing heavily.

'You okay love?' he asked gently.

Cassie could barely get her words out, so gasping for air she replied 'what the hell did you do to me?'

Simon chuckled and kissed her deeply. 'I said I was going to make you feel good, love' he whispered.

Cassie was giggling 'mission accomplished'. She responded, prompting them both to laugh.

Simon steadied himself supporting his weight on his forearms on either side of her head as they both sighed and relaxed, allowing their breaths to calm. Using the close proximity to kiss the entirety of her face, Simon allowed his breathing to steady and his body to register every part of his skin that was in contact with hers. He noticed the warmth and the gentle prickling of sensations the intimacy brought, feeling her heart beating and her breath steadying.