28

* i know the dr thing isn't accurate with the adult having to be there but just pretend for the story *

JJ's POV:

Kie asked me to go with her to get birth control and I wanted to be there to support her, but since she's under eighteen she legally has to have an adult (her mom) present in the clinic, not in the room but in the clinic.

So I'm sitting in the waiting room with Kie and Anna. There were a lot of pregnant women here. I wonder if people thought Kie was pregnant. I sat there so awkwardly. I'm literally here with girlfriends mom for my girlfriend to get an IUD so I can have sex with her. This is by far the most awkward situation I've ever been in.

"Kiara" A nurse said calling her back

She stood up and looked at me and asked, "Will you come with?"

I got up and followed her back. They did her height and weight and then brought us back into a room. They checked her temperature, blood pressure, and all that and then a nurse came in and asked what the reason was for the visit.

"I want to get an IUD"

The nurse typed a few things up and asked, "When was your last menstrual period?"

"Uhmm, about three weeks ago" Kie answered thinking about it as the nurse continued typing and then asked her more questions about how heavy her flow, if she got cramps, how many days between each cycle, and many other questions that I just sat there awkwardly listening to

"Are you sexually active?" The nurse asked

"Yes" Kie said

"Are you using birth control?"

"I'm on the pill and condoms"

"Good, condoms are important to protect against STI's"

"Any bleeding or pain during sex?"

"No"

"How many sexual partners have you had?"

"Two"

Me and fucking Cody.... I mean my list is way higher than two but I still hate the fact that she slept with that loser. I zoned out and the nurse left and told Kie to go pee in a cup as they needed a pregnancy test before and when she returned she should undress from the waist down.

Kie gave a little awkward laugh and said, "That's probably more information about me than you ever wanted to know"

"I didn't grow up with a mom or sister so it's all new to me. I mean I've heard about it before in school and stuff but I don't know... It's interesting, maybe just because your my girlfriend"

She gave me a look like she didn't believe me and I said, "Trust me, I'm very interested in your pus...."

"Do not finish that sentence" She interrupted me with her stern and serious voice

She got up and went to the bathroom and returned a few minutes later and I said, "I'm nervous that thing is going to come back positive"

"What if it did?" She asked

"Nothing changes, I'd still love you and our baby. I wouldn't leave, I might freak out but at the end of the day I'd be happy"

"Awww, you're so sweet" She said unbuttoning her shorts

"Do you want me to leave? Or?" I asked awkwardly as she was about to take off her shorts

"You can stay" She said undressing and she hid her thong in her shorts so the doctor didn't see

She sat on the table and covered her lap with the blanket the nurse left. I took it upon myself to sit in on the little spiny stool and wheel over to were Kie sat.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Maybank, I'll be preforming your exam today"

"JJ" She said so embarrassed

"I really would prefer it if you called me Dr. Maybank or Dr. JJ"

"Not happening"

"Just a little tongue action... I'll be fast, actually you'll cum fast because I'm the best doctor there is"

"No, they will know when I'm all red and puffy" Kie said

"Come on, Kie... You're no fun"

"Not into role playing" She said looking annoyed but not mad annoyed

I stood up and kissed her neck and slowly inched my hand up her bare thigh. She let out a soft and quiet moan. My hands were so close but she pulled away
and she said, "You have to stop... You're really tuning me on and I don't want to literally be soaking up this paper on the table"

I stopped and I knew she wasn't mad at me. I put the stool back and stood up and kissed her and said, "I love you"

"I love you too"

I sat back in the chair and a few minutes later, the doctor came in.

"Alight, we have the results of the pregnancy test and it came back negative so I'll explain the procedure before we begin"

She explained it and Kie asked me to hold her hand during it. She looked like she was in pair for a few seconds whole they inserted it, but after she was fine. The doctor told her she might experience some light bleeding and cramping the next few days and that it would take time for IUD to work.

We left the room and met Anna in the waiting room and walked out to the car and she asked, "How'd it go?"

"Couldn't do it... They had me take a pregnancy test before and it came back positive" Kie answered with a straight face

"What?" Her mom asked in shock

Kie started laughing and said, "I'm just kidding, mom. I'm a virgin, no way I could be pregnant"

Her mom rolled her eyes and said, "Mhmm... Can't fool me, I'm your mom. We'll let your dad believe that"

I sat so awkwardly in the backseat. I'm glad they have a close relationship but listening to mother-daughter talk was so not for me.

"Where do you guys wanna go for lunch?" Anna asked

Kie named a few places and let pick. We ended up at some fancy little cafe. We sat down and Anna told us about the new business plan for the Wreck. Her and Mike are going to be opening up another location so they'd be traveling more.

We talked about the rest of our summer plans and senior year. Anna looked at me and asked, "Have you thought about your plans after school?"

"Nope, I've never really been much of a planner"

She smiled and said, "Neither was I, don't worry you have plenty of time to figure things out. Have you met the new guy that Mike hired to replace Logan?"

"Not yet, but people seem to like him" I responded

We finished our lunch and Anna paid for it. I felt guilty for her buying my food but she insisted. We got back to their house and Kie said she was sore so she wanted to just lay on the couch and watch movies.

We spent the whole day on the couch and when Mike came home, he noticed Kie looked to be in pain and asked what was wrong.

"She has bad cramps" Anna said from the kitchen

I mean she wasn't technically lying and I'm sure she'll tell Mike later but I appreciated not having that conversation in front of my girlfriends dad. Today has already had way too many awkward conversations and moments. Kie went to bed early and I headed home saying goodbye to Mike and Anna on my way out.