71

JJ's POV:

It's been a few weeks and Kie walked downstairs wiping tears and I asked, "What's wrong?"

"I got my period" She said meaning she wasn't pregnant

I walked over to my wife and I hugged her as she started crying again. I whispered, "It's okay, it was only the first month and the docor told you that might take a few months for your body to regulate after getting off birth control"

"But what if it doesn't? What if I can't get pregnant? What if we..." Kie asked working herself up

"Kie, I promise you that we'll have a baby" I said kissing her head

"You can't promise that"

"Yes, I can... I just know that we will have a baby, it's only been a month and in the meantime, it just means we get to have a lot of sex" I said trying to lighten the mood

She hugged me a litle tighter and whispered, "I love you"

"I love you too"

Our hug broke the next few days, Kie seemed okay. She looked more into her fertile window and was going to do a better job of tracking her symptoms and her body temperature as that can also help track ovulation. She also looked into her diet and started incorporating more foods that could help the chances of her getting pregnant and things to help my sperm.

She didn't let me take any hot baths or go in John B's hot tub. Some might say she's being crazy but I think it's adorable she's doing everything she can so we can be parents. I had told Mike and Anna that Kie was worried she wouldn't ever get pregnant and to not ask her about it. They were super respectful about that and never brought the topic up unless Kiara did.

We were at Mike and Anna's tonight and after dinner, Anna and Kiara went on the porch to talk while Mike and I watched the game on TV. He offered me a beer and I said, "No, I'm not drinking right now"

"So, how's the  baby-making been going?" He asked referring to me not drinking

I chuckled and said, "Kie's going a little overboard with everything. She's changed our diets and making sure I don't take hot showers, baths, or use John B's hot tub. Obviously, no drinking for either of us. It's a lot, but she's so happy and all she wants is to get pregnant so I'm happy to do it. Especially because she's going to be carrying around my baby for nine months and then give birth"

Mike laughed and said, "You're a good husband"

"I hope so"

"Better than I was at your age" He said and I took that as a huge compliment because I looked up to Mike

I got up during a timeout and I saw Anna hugging Kie on the porch. I opened the door and went outside and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just telling my mom about how I'm scared I'll never be a mom"

"You'll be a mom, I promise" I said kissing her head before heading back inside to the game

I overheard Anna say, "Honey, he's right. It's only been one month and you just got off of birth control. It's going to happen, it took me five months to get pregnant with you"

Mike and I finished watching the game and then Kie and I were heading home. It was late and she went right to bed as she was tired. I wasn't long behind her but I cleaned the house up a bit so she wouldn't have to do it tomorrow.

I laid down in bed with my wife who was already asleep and pulled her close to me. The next month, we tried again when she was fertile and she got two negative pregnancy tests. She was heartbroken again, but she got over it within a day as I reminded her it was only our second month trying.

She was getting stressed about her fertility and mine so I made plans to take her out on a date to take her mind off things and I needed a fun night with my wife. We've done all the typical dates like movies, bowling, laser tag, ax throwing, etc. This date was unique.

It was late, Kie was going to head up to bed when I said, "Actually, I was hoping that I could take you out on a date"

"Right now?" She asked confused

"Yes, right now" I smiled

"I'm in my pajamas"

"That's okay, me too" I said grabbing her hand

We walked about a quarter of a mile to the beach and then I took my shirt off and tossed it in the sand. I kicked my shoes off and she asked, "What are you doing?"

"We are going skinny dipping in the ocean"

"I'm not doing that"

"Yes, you are... There is no one around and you're stressed because we haven't been successful at making a baby and that's completely understandable. We have all the time in the world to have a baby, I'm not changing my mind. For now, let's just relax and have fun with it. It will happen when the time is right"

Kie looked at me and said, "I know that I've been going overboard..."

"No, don't apologize. I'm happy to do anything to help us get pregnant. I love you and I wanna do something fun with my wife"

Kie took her shirt off so she was no topless and we both stripped naked and ran into the ocean together. She splashed me like a child would and I splashed her back. We were having fun and then Kie stopped and said, "No more tracking ovulation, no more pregnancy tests, I'll give it a year of us having fun and just going with the flow..."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive, I'm miserable doing all this shit... If a year goes by and I'm not pregnant, we'll get more serious about it and maybe see a doctor"

"Deal" I agreed kissing my beautiful bride as she jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me

"Fuck me in the ocean" She whispered and she didn't have to say it twice

We went home and took a quick shower together to warm up before getting into bed together. Kie laid on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and she said, "You are my favorite pillow"

"And your mine" I agreed because there was nothing better than falling asleep on my wife's tits and she probably knew what I was talking about but she didn't say anything

She's used to my dirty sense of humor and it's rubbed off on her. I'm glad we aren't taking this baby making thing too seriously because I know it's hurting Kie everytime she sees the negative pregnancy tests. Whatever is going to happen will happen when the time is right.