16

JJ's POV:

We went to Disney the next day and it was amazing! Kie and I mainly hung out with her parents but we also went off on our own. Kie was now calling me babe and she did it just to embarrass me about how I accidentally called her baby.

It was super late and we still had a two hour drive back to the beach house. Kie laid down with her head in my lap and she almost instantly fell asleep. I lightly played with her hair and then I took a picture of her. I wasn't going to post it, she just looked adorable.

We got back and I gently woke her up. She sat up and her hair was a mess, she totally drooled on my shorts, and her make up was smeared a little.

"Fuck, I'm sorry..." She said trying to wipe the make-up and fix her hair

"Kie, it's okay..." I said getting out of the car and Mike and Anna were already inside

She got out and we walked inside together. She went right to her room and I heard the shower turn on. I took a shower in the guest bathroom and went to bed. It was a long day.

The next few days, Kie and I mainly hung out alone. We went to the beach, went hiking, and just relaxed. Mike and I were going golfing today while the girls went shopping. I've golfed a lot while I worked as a caddy.

We were on the course making small talk and then Mike said, "I've gotta admit, when I found out you were dating my daughter, I was a bit confused and worried. But I've never seen her happier"

"Not even with Cody?"

"Oh hell no. That kid wasn't any good for her. I never told her, but I never liked him"

"Really? I thought you liked Cody more than me"

"I didn't know you... But you've clearly shown you're a good young man and you have good intentions. I'm not so sure Cody's intentions were all that pure"

I suddenly felt super guilty. I had to tell him. I can't lie. He needs to know that this relationship is fake.

"Mike, actually... Uhh there's something I need to tell you"

He got serious and he looked at me confused and asked, "Are you asking to marry her?"

"No"

"Is she pregnant?" He asked which caught me off guard

"No... I just... I wanted to know that... I love her" I panicked and it just came out

He smiled and said, "I know you do"

"You do?" I asked confused because how on earth did he know that I loved Kie when I just realized that I loved her

"I see the way you look at her and how you treat her. I don't worry when she's with you. I know you'll keep her safe and be responsible" He said putting the ball on the tee which ended the conversation

I can't believe I just told my fake girlfriend's dad that I loved his daughter. I'm an idiot. Mike and I had a great day playing golf but now it was time to head back for an early dinner. We got back and Anna and Kie were there cooking dinner.

"How was golfing?" Anna asked

"It was great" I answered

"For him, he beat me by a point" Mike laughed

"Guess you'll need a rematch sometime" Anna smiled

I caught Kie looking at me and she was smiling. She focused back on helping her mom cook. Mike and I went out to grill the steaks. After dinner, Kie and I were going for a walk on the beach.

She asked how golf was with my dad and I told her it was fun. I left out the part where I almost told him our relationship was fake and instead told him that I was in love with her.

We walked on the beach and we were holding hands. It just felt so natural. We sat down in the sand and watched the waves crash into the shore. We sat on the beach together talking and laughing.

"I could totally beat a shark in a fight" I said confidently

Kie was laughing and said, "Bullshit, that shark would bite your arm off"

"How do you think I got this shark tooth necklace, huh?"

She rolled her eyes as she laughed. We were just joking and being stupid when we stopped laughing, we made eye contact and we both leaned in for the kiss. We broke apart and then quickly re-connected our lips. We started making out. Her hands were buried in my hair. I pulled her onto my lap and this time she didn't pull away or stop it. It lasted about five minutes before we broke apart.

"We should probably head back"

"Yeah, good idea" I said helping her up

We walked back to the beach house and tonight was our last night here. We didn't alk as we walked back to the house. We went inside and she whispered goodnight to me and we went into our rooms. I changed out of my clothes and laid in bed in my boxers after brushing my teeth.

I told Mike that I loved Kiara tonight and I wasn't lying. I'm in love with Kie. I couldn't stop thinking about this trip. We acted like we were really dating and there was no one around to prove it to. This whole fake relationship thing was actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. I broke the number one rule. I fell in love. I didn't even think I was capable of loving someone like this.

I laid in bed and I couldn't sleep so I grabbed my phone and played some stupid game to try and take my mind off things so I could get some sleep. We left tomorrow morning and then it was back to reality.

We have prom next weekend and a busy week of school this week. I wish this vacation could last forever. It's my real first vacation. I never wanted it to end.