60

Kie's POV:

Over the next few weeks, I was busy with wedding stuff. I found the cutest wedding dress. It wasn't even a real wedding dress but it was a white beach dress. I also sent JJ to get a suit for the wedding. We weren't doing wedding parties(bridesmaids/groomsmen), it was just going to be us up there.

After the ceremony, we were all going to the wreck to eat and have a small reception. It was perfect and JJ was happy with it, he was helping me plan it which I thought was super sweet of him.

The weekend before, John B and Pope wanted to have a bachelor party for JJ and he didn't want one. Instead, he said that I should invite Sarah over and we could all hang out together so that's what we were doing.

We spent the whole day at the chateau, we went out on the HMS pogue earlier and now we were all sitting around the fire and JJ was drunk.

"JJ, what was that maid of honor speech you were going to give at Kie and Matt's wedding?" John B asked

JJ stood up and said, "You aren't ready for it"

I knew this was going to be incredibly embarrassing, but luckily we were all drunk.

"Greetings ladies and gents, we are all gathered here to celebrate the marriage of MatthEWWW and Kiara. For all of you who don't know who I am, sorry, you're missing out but I'm JJ. I'm the ex-boyfriend of the beautiful bride" He said smirking and giving me a head nod

If he had done this at my wedding, he would have already had the microphone taken away and probably gotten punched by Matt or his groomsmen.

JJ continued, "You're a lucky bastard to be marrying Kie, she's way too good for you. Kiara is the most beautiful, caring, funny, selfless, passionate person you'll ever meet. There was this one time when we were dating that we were supposed to be surfing at the beach, but Kie found baby sea turtles trying to get to the sea, but the bird kept trying to come eat em' up. She scared away every bird and recruited about fifty people at the beach to help. My point is, she has the biggest heart, there's even enough room in there to find room for you, MatthEWWW"

The pogues all started laughing and I wanted to laugh but I was scared about what was to come.

"Anyways, I'm gonna wrap this up, which by the way make sure you do the same tonight MatthEWWW because you wanna make sure the marriage is going to work before you get to making babies. I wish you both a happy marriage, but you know what they say, after you get married you stop getting laid, not that it matters because no one can make Kie cum the way that I did"

JJ fake dropped a microphone. My face was bright red. Everyone was laughing and cheering for JJ. John B was the first to say, "Best maid of honor speech ever"

"Dude, you would have been murdered if you said that" Pope laughed

"You aren't ever allowed to repeat that" I said to JJ as I would be mortified if parents heard that speech

He walked over to me kissed me, more like shoved his tongue down my throat but I didn't mind. I'm glad it was JJ that I was marrying and not Matt. I broke the kiss because I don't think JJ would have ever pulled away.

"I need to get a girlfriend" Pope said which made everyone laugh

JJ sat down next to me I handed him the rest of my beer. I was done for the night, I didn't want to wake up feeling even worse than I already would. We all slept at the chateau and I woke up with a raging headache. Luckily, I had the best fiance in the whole word and he had all the essentials right next to me in bed. I swallowed two pills and had a few sips of Gatorade before going back to sleep.

When I got up that afternoon, I was feeling much better and so was JJ. We were heading home and he asked, "So what did you think of my speech?"

"I think that I'm glad I'm marrying you and not Matt"

"Me too, but for real, I wouldn't have said all that in front of everyone"

I gave him a look and said, "Yes, you would"

"You're right, but at least you know I wouldn't be lying"

"I love you and your sense of humor"

"Even my dirty sense of humor?" He asked

"Yes, even your dirty sense of humor as long as it's not in front of my parents"

"Never, your dad might be like one of my best friends, a father figure, a role model, but there is one thing I'll never discuss with him. That stays between me and you baby"

"It better" I said kissing him

The next week flew by and before I knew it, it was the night before our wedding. My mom wanted to do things traditionally where I didn't see JJ the night before but we didn't care. There was nothing traditional about our relationship.

We stayed up late talking about our relationship and we even looked at the fake dating rules we made up. I laughed and said, "We broke every single one of these rules"

"Yeah, but I'm glad we did because there is no one else that I'd ever want to marry"

"Me either" I said kissing him goodnight

"Goodnight, Kiara Ann Carerra... I can't wait for you to legally be my wife tomorrow"

The next morning, I left and went to my parent's house where I had my hair and make-up done. My mom, grandma, aunt, and cousins were there. It was a girl's day and my mom helped me into my dress.

It was just the two of us in her room and she was crying when she saw me in the dress.

"I know this isn't the dress you pictured me getting married in or the wedding you wanted me to have..." I started talking but she cut me off

"I just wanted you to be happy and you are. This is your dream wedding and it's going to be perfect. You look beautiful and you're about to marry the love of your life. This day is the day that I've dreamed about since you were a little girl"

My mom hugged me and we took a cute mirror selfie. We touched up our make up and then we went outside to do the first look with my dad and then JJ.

My dad went first so he could see JJ's reaction and his reaction was so sweet.

"My little princess is all grown up" He said hugging me and telling me how beautiful I looked

I asked my dad, "How is JJ doing?"

"He's good, he's excited" My dad added

JJ came out and we did the first look at his face was priceless. He's seen me so many times but I could just see how much me loved me all in his eyes.

"Wow, my girl is gorgeous" He said admiring me

"You look very handsome" I said smiling at him in a suit

I wanted to kiss him so badly, but we both agreed to wait until the big kiss. He looked at me and said, "Last chance to run.... And I'm serious, no hard feelings"

"Why would you think I'd want to run?"

"I don't want to start a fight on our wedding day but the whole kids thing"

"I told you, you're all that I need to be happy. I'm not going anyways, till death do us part"

"Till death do us part" He echoed as I hugged him

"I can't wait to be your wife, I love you"

"I love you too" He said

We got ready for the ceremony and I waited with my dad while JJ and my mom headed to take their places. My dad looked at me and said, "I couldn't be happier for you. You've picked an amazing man to spend the rest of your life with"

"Thanks dad" I said trying not to cry

"Come on, let's of officially make you a Maybank" He said with the biggest smile