27

Kie's POV:

JJ showed up to pick me up for my date and he wouldn't tell me where we were going but it didn't take long for me to realize he was taking me to that small diner. We went inside and he ordered our usual and we talked about our first fake date here.

"You know when I signed that contract I knew I was screwed because I was already falling for you" He admitted

"Damn, you fell fast"

"Fast and hard" He smirked

"Explains why you were always trying to kiss me"

"Of course, I wanted to kiss you, but if I remember correctly you're the one who shoved your tongue in my mouth for our first kiss"

"Honestly, that was only because Cody pissed me off... But I realized kissing you wasn't horrible"

"Well it was very convincing, I've never kissed a girl like that before and felt that way... Like I wanted to spend the rest of my life kissing you"

The waitress brought our food and we ate it. After we ate, JJ went up to pay the tab and he came back holding a napkin with a pen. He sat down and said, "Kie, will you officially be my real girlfriend?"

I smiled at him and said, "I'd love to be your real girlfriend"

"Good, just sign here saying you agree to the terms" He handed me the napkin

The relationship between Kiara Anna Carerra and JJ Maybank

TERMS:
- Love each other forever

At the bottom, there was a spot for my signature and he had already signed it. I grabbed the pen and I signed and then I got up and kissed him. This was so adorable. We left the diner and I couldn't stop smiling.

"You look happy" JJ noticed in the car

"I am, I have the best boyfriend in the world" I smiled at him

"I don't know about that, but I'm going to do my best... And I'm the lucky one" He said kissing my hand

The whole drive was filled with laughter and us singing to our favorite songs. We drove for like 30 minutes and we pulled up to a junkyard. I looked at JJ very confused and he said, "This is Kenny's, he was a friend of my dad's before my dad got into a fight with him on a bike trip. He lets me come and stay whenever, it's where I hid out after we broke up. We're here because this is my own personal rage room"

We got out and JJ went into the small trailer and grabbed a bat. He swung it as one of the car mirrors and then handed it to me. It was very therapeutic and super fun.

I broke the windshield of a car and JJ started walking an old oven that was there. We spent an hour destroying things and then he went to put the bat back and he showed me the inside. It wasn't fancy, it was super old but it was a place away from Luke.

I kissed him and he pulled me closer and we started making out. One thing led to another and we had sex, really good sex.

We collapsed on the bed side by side as we caught our breath because that was an intense workout. JJ was the first to break the silence.

"Damn, can't believe you sleep with guys on the first date" He teased me

I rolled my eyes and he said, "I'm just kidding, I'm not trying to call you a slut or anything"

He said thinking I was made and I laughed, "I didn't think that"

I whispered in his ear, "But I'm turning into a slut, but only for you"