Chapter 181: Change of Plans! Fire of Inheritance!

Comenzar desde el principio

[Lucky draw successful! Congratulations on obtaining Substitute Doll x20!]

[Lucky draw successful! Congratulations on obtaining Random Talent Book x1!]

[Lucky draw successful! Congratulations on obtaining Godhood Fragment x1!]

[Lucky draw successful…]

28 consecutive draws and a gratifying harvest!

Lin Bei had a total of 60 Divinity Gemstones, and there were also 5 Godhood Fragments. Other than that, there were some special items.

Currently, he had a total of 70 Substitute Dolls, which meant that he could withstand 70 fatal attacks.

Of course, what was worth mentioning was that Lin Bei had drawn a talent book. After using it, he could randomly obtain a brand new talent!

This thing was very similar to a random profession advancement scroll. It was completely dependent on luck.

However, Lin Bei’s luck attribute was not low, so he chose to use it without hesitation.

[Successfully used the Random Talent Book! Obtained SSS-grade special talent, Fire of Inheritance!]

“SSS-level talent?!”

Lin Bei was overjoyed. He opened his attributes panel and looked at his new talent.

——

Fire of Inheritance:

The Fire of Civilization requires inheritance. Level-SSS special talent. Unlocking ability, Dao Impartment. After Dao Impartment, you will receive a 100-time return of experience.

——

“Dao Impartment?”

Lin Bei looked at his attribute pane and realized that there was an additional Dao Impartment option in the Dao Comprehension interface that he had just opened not long ago.

Now, his Dao Comprehension Interface had activated more than 100 Dao Laws. These were all activated after he completed the five-star challenge. Although 99% of their levels were at the beginner’s, the ability of each Dao Law was not weak. Lin Bei estimated that these “beginner-level” Dao Laws were comparable to ordinary Grade A talents. Some powerful Dao Laws could even compare to Grade S talents.

Under normal circumstances, it was not easy for an ordinary person to use two or three Dao Laws at the same time. However, Lin Bei had already mastered more than 100 Dao Laws. Moreover, because of the effect of the S-rank Star Swordsman’s “Dao of Stars”, he could actually activate and use a total of 64 Dao Law abilities at the same time. For ordinary people who comprehended Dao Law, he was simply too strong!

“The current me can actually preach to others?”

Lin Bei was stunned. He looked at the introduction of the Fire of Inheritance and saw the words “100-time return of Experience”. He was excited.

Although he had mastered many Dao Laws and could activate and use many Dao Laws at the same time, the problem was that the level of these Dao Laws was too low. For his improvement, it was not especially huge.

However, with this Fire of Inheritance talent, everything was different!

He could completely obtain experience returns through Dao Impartment and increase his Dao Comprehension level!

“This talent is not bad. Although it can’t directly increase my stats, considering everything, with this talent, I don’t have to worry about the improvement of my Dao Law ability at all!”