Elder Zong nodded and stroked his beard. “That’s right. Looking at this information, this young man called Lin Bei is also a sophomore. He’s just 20 years old. Heroes indeed come from youth.”

Chen Guoliang suddenly said, “Do you think this kid is the target we’re looking for? I heard that he obtained a bottle of Genetic Strengthening Potion previously.”

Zhang Zesheng shook his head and said with a smile, “I know that. The Genetic Strengthening Potion was approved to treat her sister. Moreover, it was arranged by Doctor Du. There won’t be a problem. Besides, you’ve seen her sister’s condition before. She’s very weak. Even though she’s healed with the effect of the Genetic Strengthening Potion, her physical condition is no different from that of an ordinary person. She’s even weaker.”

“Old Zhang, I didn’t say it must be him. It’s just a reasonable suspicion.”

Chen Guoliang frowned and said, “Moreover, it’s not like there are no magical items in this world that can hide one’s aura. If that kid had this thing, wouldn’t he have hidden himself from us?”

When Elder Zong heard this, he thought for a moment and said in a deep voice, “It’s not unreasonable for you to say that. However… it’s fine if an item of that level can hide him from us, but you know Brother Zhang’s strength. His combat strength is not low. If you want to hide from him, what level of item can do it? This probability… is terrifyingly low.”

Zhang Zesheng smiled and nodded. “That’s right. You’ve been thinking too much these few days. That person might have left this area long ago. Alright, don’t think too much. Otherwise, your hair will fall out. Let’s go complete the mission. As for finding the person, let’s put it aside for the time being.”

As he spoke, Zhang Zesheng glanced at Chen Guoliang, who was still silent, and could not help but say helplessly, “Alright, don’t just stand there. If you don’t believe me, you can test him. However, I’ve said it in advance. Testing is testing, but you can’t go overboard. Otherwise, if anything happens, you’ll suffer.”

“Haha! I’m relieved to hear that! I keep feeling that there’s something wrong with that kid. Generally speaking, such a person who has achieved something at such a young age is a time management master. There’s no reason for him to be so weak.”

Chen Guoliang immediately laughed after receiving Zhang Zesheng’s permission. “I won’t attack. I’ll use my mental strength to check the situation in his body. This way, it won’t affect him much.”

“Yes, as long as you know your limits. As for the other matters, you can do as you see fit.”

Zhang Zesheng nodded and the three of them set off together. Soon, they arrived outside the villa and rang the doorbell.

Soon, a little girl opened the door and looked at the three of them curiously. She was a little puzzled. “Aren’t you doing a census? Haven’t you been here before? What’s the matter?”

Faced with Lin Jing’s three consecutive questions, Zhang Zesheng and the other two coughed awkwardly. Then, Elder Zong stood up and explained, “It’s like this. We understand that your… brother is the person in charge of Azure Plume, and we have a proposal now. We need to discuss it with him personally. Is it convenient?”

“Yes… I’ll go back and ask for you.”

Lin Jing closed the door and returned to the house to wake Lin Bei up.

Lin Bei had already discovered everything outside the door, but he still pretended not to know and asked Lin Jing.

“It’s the group of people who came last time. This time, they said that they want to discuss a collaboration with you because you’re Azure Plume’s boss. I wonder what they’re up to.”