Chapter 156: Godhood Fragment!

Comincia dall'inizio

“I’ve always felt that gods are more like… self-running programs compared to all living beings.”

“Programs?”

When Lin Bei heard this, he frowned.

Wasn’t Second World a technological achievement from the extraterrestrial civilization?

Could it be that the gods were the will of the AI of the Second World?

Damn, this was too mysterious, right?

Were they existences like Miss Yuan?

Lin Bei thought of the AI that he had seen on the live broadcast in his previous life. She only appeared once at every WWL finals award ceremony. A trace of doubt arose in his heart.

“It’s too early for you to consider this now. You should break through to the Extraordinary Realm as soon as possible and advance to the Legendary Realm before thinking about the gods.”

Elena looked at Lin Bei, who was frowning, and smiled as she took out a glazed fragment that flickered with seven-colored light. “This is a Godhood Fragment. If you collect three pieces, you can advance to Extraordinary. I happen to have one here. Take it as your reward for saving me.”

“Also, I sense a familiar aura from you. It should be the candlestick I once placed in the cultivation room. I’ll take it away. I don’t have any suitable equipment now, so I can only use it as a replacement.”

As Elena spoke, she raised her hand and a black statue that was kneeling and praying flew out of Lin Bei’s body. Elena tapped her finger gently, and the originally black statue immediately lit up with dazzling golden holy light, illuminating the entire sixth level of the Blood Demon Prison.

“Alright, let’s leave this place as soon as possible. After all, other than the Blood Demon Prison, there are still two other Blood Demon forces. Now is not the time to have a conflict with them.”

“Um… Elena, you’re so powerful, but I heard that you actually lost to the Blood Demon Hall Master. Is that Hall Master really that powerful?”

“Are you talking about Moira? She’s indeed not weak, but the reason I was defeated back then was because someone interfered. That person… you should have heard of him.”

Elena narrowed her eyes and said indifferently, “He’s one of the three shadows of the Order of Tainted Blood. His name is Sword Shadow. Back then, Sword Shadow had already stepped into the half-step Legendary realm.”

“Sword Shadow is actually so powerful?”

When Lin Bei heard this, he was in disbelief. “But I heard that he went missing mysteriously not long ago.”

“Missing? Not missing.”

Elena smiled and shook her head. “A few thousand years have passed. With his strength, he should have broken through and headed to the Primordial World.”

“If that’s the case, you have to be careful when you move in the Blood Demon Mystic Realm in the future. If he set up spatial coordinates here before he left back then, as long as he’s willing to pay a certain price, he can still return!”

“With your current strength, you will definitely die if you encounter a Legend!”

Elena said in a low voice, “Moreover, you might be familiar with Sword Shadow’s true identity. His real name is Jian San.”

“Jian San?”

“That’s right. Unfortunately, after the battle back then, he seemed to have been stimulated by something. Now, he has become crazy and moody. Moreover, he has already fallen into a demon. After you meet him, you have to be careful!”