Chapter 147: Obtaining the Source of Darkness!

Start from the beginning

“Eh?”

The Two-Winged Dragon stared at the black vortex that Badis raised with surprise.

It was really the Source of Darkness!

Moreover, looking at the density of the Law of Darkness, it was definitely top-grade!

If he could obtain that and comprehend the power of the Laws of Darkness inside, he would definitely be able to step into the Extraordinary realm!

This was a good thing!

In comparison, his tail was not worth mentioning at all.

His tail was broken, and he only needed to consume some life force to grow back. However, if he missed this Source of Darkness…

“Kid… are you really the prince of the Night Demon Clan as you said?”

“It’s absolutely true!”

Badis nodded frantically.

“But your appearance…”

“Master Dragon, you might not know this, but it’s all because I was cursed by a despicable human that I became like this! The current me can’t remove the curse myself, so I can’t return to my main body!”

Badis said bitterly, “Master Dragon, I hate humans like you do!”

“I see! In that case, I’ll accept your Source of Darkness! However, I, Long Yi, won’t take advantage of you. Weren’t you cursed by a human? Tell me, what realm is that human at? I’ll help you deal with him! This way, you can recover your original appearance!”

The Two-Winged Dragon said in a low voice. In fact, he still did not believe Badis, so he wanted to test him. If it was true, it would be best. If it was fake, he did not mind killing Badis on the spot!

He hated humans, especially greedy and treacherous humans!

“Really? Thank you so much! With your help, we can definitely kill him! I know his strength. Half a month ago, we fought. He’s stronger than me, but his strength is limited! According to my estimation, that guy is at most at the Emperor Realm!”

“Emperor? Haha, trash!”

When Long Yi heard this, he laughed and said, “Don’t worry, leave this matter to me! Give me the Source of Darkness and tell me the location of that trash. I’ll help you deal with him later!”

“Alright! Thank you, Master Long!”

Badis was overjoyed when he heard this. He finally did not have to die!

This Fire Dragon seemed to be really powerful. According to his observations, it had the strength of a Monarch-tier expert at least, and it was not a weak one!

With his current strength, he was not a match at all!

Although he had lost the top-grade Source of Darkness, that thing was not worth mentioning compared to his life!

Moreover, this Source of Darkness might not be lost!

He had lived in Dark Moon Valley for a period of time. Coupled with the restriction of Lin Bei’s Spirit Contract, how could he dare to resist Lin Bei now?

However, he was not stupid. Since this Two-Winged Fire Dragon hated humans, he said those words just now.

“Hmph, you’re just a Monarch-tier expert. How can you beat my big brother? Dream on! My brother has more than one Extraordinary fighter beside him!”

Badis sneered in his heart. Suddenly, he felt a familiar voice coming from the depths of his consciousness.

“Badis? Was that you?”