Chapter 141: Cooperation Achieved! Sixth Level!

Start from the beginning

Most importantly, the risk was very small!

In this life, he was born insignificant.

To be able to step into the Extraordinary realm, he had to seek advantages and avoid disadvantages. He had made the right choice at the right time.

At this moment, it was time to choose again!

“Damn the Evil God! What bullsh*t! The two teleportation scrolls I exchanged from him are useless! I even spent a large number of merit points! This is too much!”

“Forget it! Anyway, my goal is to become stronger! It’s the same no matter who I work for!”

Dark Shadow’s expression darkened as he looked at Lin Bei. “I’ve thought about it. I’ll sign a Spirit Contract and work for you! However, I’ve said it beforehand. I only want to become stronger. I won’t do anything without benefits!”

“Awesome!”

When Lin Bei heard this, he directly used the system function to sign a Spirit Contract with Dark Shadow and take him under his command.

“Alright, your mission is to continue to stay here and work for me. I need a large amount of life force. With your understanding of the Order of Tainted Blood, it should be easy to do, right?”

“No problem. But as for the remuneration…”

“Simple. For every Extraordinary life force you collect, I’ll give you ten Extraordinary Spirit Essences!”

“Deal!”

Dark Shadow’s eyes lit up and he immediately agreed.

Other than him, there were two Extraordinary Divine Envoys in the Order of Tainted Blood. If they were all finished off, they could be exchanged for 20 Extraordinary Spirit Essences!

Of course, these things still needed to be discussed at length.

However, there was another way. As long as there was enough life force, one could have life force comparable to the Extraordinary level!

According to his estimation, the life force of a hundred monarch-level experts was probably comparable to the life force of an Extraordinary-level expert. Every monarch-level expert was equivalent to the life force of 50 emperor-level experts, and an emperor-level expert was equivalent to 20 king-level experts.

In that case, he only needed 100,000 king-level life forces to gather a piece of Extraordinary life force!

If it was the lowest-level Tainted Blood Infected in the Order of Tainted Blood, it would take about a million people to be sacrificed!

This was still very worth it for Dark Shadow!

“By the way, I also need all the information you know about the Order of Tainted Blood.”

As Lin Bei spoke, he threw an Extraordinary Spirit Essence to Dark Shadow.

Dark Shadow took the Extraordinary Spirit Essence happily and quickly put it away. He suddenly felt like the clouds had parted and the moon was shining.

Looks like… I made the right choice again!

Following the big shot is indeed rewarding!

It is just information, but he offered an Extraordinary Spirit Essence!

The boss is generous!

At this moment, Shadow had long forgotten about his previous encounter!

He had already made up his mind to follow Lin Bei for the rest of his life!